But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
13-09-2016, 06:49 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Am not at work.

Have started my 'Long' week end. (Finish 6:00 PM on a Tuesday. Next shift starts 6:00 PM on a Saturday) and I feel the beginning effects of a flue creeping through my body. Sneezing, runny nose, sore eyes. The aches in the joints are slowly building.

If this fekker doesn't knock me on my @rse then goram it I will be demanding a refund!

Quality! That's what people demand now a-days!
[+] 4 users Like Peebothuhul's post
13-09-2016, 07:09 PM
I was bullied as a kid. Those bitches can kiss my ass. Tongue

I am also drunk. Hobo

But look at how fucking well I type Sleepy

[+] 4 users Like Escape Artist's post
13-09-2016, 07:13 PM
(13-09-2016 11:40 AM)The Dark One Wrote:  
Quote:There's nothing more fucking pathetic than a " participant" trophy.

THANK YOU!

I remember 4th grade, the only time I was ever bullied. It went on for about half the year, this kid named "Wally". What a dumb name.
He just tormented me, for no reason I could ever discern. He had a little "crew" that followed him around, laughing at his idiotic jokes. I still have no idea why he singled me out.
I never considered telling the teacher...that just isn't the right way to handle things. I instinctively knew that, at any rate.
I tolerated him until right before the Christmas break. We were out on the playground and he grabbed my t-shirt and yanked it over my head and shoved me down. I got up, pulled my shirt down, and beat the ever loving snot out of the kid. First time I had ever just let loose on someone- not my first fight, but my first...berserker moment.
We were sent to the principals office, We waited outside and were called in one at a time. When I went in, the principal said "I've been watching Wally pick on you since school started. What took you so long?" I told him it was the first time he had ever really gotten physical with me. He replied "Good answer. Head on back to class."
That was the end of it. Wally got a week's detention. He left me- and everyone else- alone after that. In 7th grade, he went by "walter". We got to be friends, and are to this day.

Go figure.

Yeah as soon as you stand up for yourself the bullies back down. Because they are all cowards. All I had to do was just say something back to my bullies. Just words and they finally left me alone after years of torment. It was so stupid. And then years later, they had totally forgotten what they put me through. It was nothing to them. There is something wrong with people who can torment someone and not even have it register in their long-term memory. I dunno if they were just severely lacking in empathy or what. But yeah fuck those bitches.

[+] 4 users Like Escape Artist's post
13-09-2016, 07:30 PM
Coyotes are howling.

Saddest sound ever.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
13-09-2016, 07:45 PM
Apparently today's reason I'm going to Hell is for being a Democrat, and that automatically means I, and I quote, "view the mass murder of children as a fundamental right." Uh...sure...special...person...

Also random funny: Been browsing the Catholic board I mod on and TTA at the same time. Got so very confused when I saw an atheist topic and thought that I was on the Catholic forum.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
13-09-2016, 08:25 PM
(13-09-2016 07:45 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Apparently today's reason I'm going to Hell is for being a Democrat, and that automatically means I, and I quote, "view the mass murder of children as a fundamental right." Uh...sure...special...person...

Think I might've responded "You don't?" just for shits and grins.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-09-2016, 08:37 PM
(13-09-2016 08:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-09-2016 07:45 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Apparently today's reason I'm going to Hell is for being a Democrat, and that automatically means I, and I quote, "view the mass murder of children as a fundamental right." Uh...sure...special...person...

Think I might've responded "You don't?" just for shits and grins.

Now, to be fair, it does depend on which children we're talking about...
[+] 1 user Likes The Dark One's post
13-09-2016, 09:09 PM
(13-09-2016 07:13 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(13-09-2016 11:40 AM)The Dark One Wrote:  THANK YOU!

I remember 4th grade, the only time I was ever bullied. It went on for about half the year, this kid named "Wally". What a dumb name.
He just tormented me, for no reason I could ever discern. He had a little "crew" that followed him around, laughing at his idiotic jokes. I still have no idea why he singled me out.
I never considered telling the teacher...that just isn't the right way to handle things. I instinctively knew that, at any rate.
I tolerated him until right before the Christmas break. We were out on the playground and he grabbed my t-shirt and yanked it over my head and shoved me down. I got up, pulled my shirt down, and beat the ever loving snot out of the kid. First time I had ever just let loose on someone- not my first fight, but my first...berserker moment.
We were sent to the principals office, We waited outside and were called in one at a time. When I went in, the principal said "I've been watching Wally pick on you since school started. What took you so long?" I told him it was the first time he had ever really gotten physical with me. He replied "Good answer. Head on back to class."
That was the end of it. Wally got a week's detention. He left me- and everyone else- alone after that. In 7th grade, he went by "walter". We got to be friends, and are to this day.

Go figure.

Yeah as soon as you stand up for yourself the bullies back down. Because they are all cowards. All I had to do was just say something back to my bullies. Just words and they finally left me alone after years of torment. It was so stupid. And then years later, they had totally forgotten what they put me through. It was nothing to them. There is something wrong with people who can torment someone and not even have it register in their long-term memory. I dunno if they were just severely lacking in empathy or what. But yeah fuck those bitches.

Yes We have a neighbor who thinks it is funny to run around talking smack about her neighbors, and vandalizing their property. Yet, if somebody says anything, she says that people "Should just let it go". Had I had the cameras up when the vandalizing went down, it would have been a different story. Interesting how the perps all want it to smooth over, with no repercussions, and expect people to just "get over it". No shit has happened since I put up those cameras...except for once, when one of our trash barrels came up missing, and I was out taking the memory chip out of one of the cameras. She came running over, "Hey <Fireball>, our daughter accidentally took one of your trash barrels into our back yard! Do you know which one it is?". They almost always leave their barrels out front all week, but that time they took them all into the back yard. Recycle bins are free, but the trash barrels cost money. Funny, in a sad sort of way.
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
14-09-2016, 06:34 AM
(13-09-2016 07:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Coyotes are howling.

Saddest sound ever.

I dunno about sad...

I was going to my hunting blind at 5 am (full dark) one morning - being as silent as possible (not even moving if there wasn't any background noise - like the sound of traffic even a couple miles away)....

I had a coyote sound off - probably less than 50 yards away -- I knew immediately what it was -- but I STILL wanted to pee my pants...... Even the second time it howled..... I'm betting my hair WAS standing on end........

Smile

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post