Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
14-09-2016, 07:41 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(14-09-2016 06:34 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(13-09-2016 07:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Coyotes are howling.

Saddest sound ever.

I dunno about sad...

I was going to my hunting blind at 5 am (full dark) one morning - being as silent as possible (not even moving if there wasn't any background noise - like the sound of traffic even a couple miles away)....

I had a coyote sound off - probably less than 50 yards away -- I knew immediately what it was -- but I STILL wanted to pee my pants...... Even the second time it howled..... I'm betting my hair WAS standing on end........

Smile

I think it's funny when the pups start yipping. It starts with just a couple then, builds to sometimes a dozen voices punching through the quiet of early evening. Hilariously imperfect yips and yaps ... Mom has brought her toddlers to the park and the cacophony becomes giddy and reassuring.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-09-2016, 10:08 AM
(13-09-2016 03:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(13-09-2016 03:24 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  Well sure, great ones. How is my parents fighting my battles preparing me for the world?

I was asking Birdguy.

If a teacher was doing the things he described I would think that the parents would have stepped in. A kid being treated badly by an adult authority figure is different from a kid being bullied by a peer.

If for no other reason the school would have heard from me if I had to clean soiled clothing more than once due to a teacher not allowing one of my kids to use the restroom.

The teacher did in fact do exactly as I said. My parents did step in, but the school put up a fight. My parents are not the kind of people to hit a school with litigation. I am however, exactly the guy that would sue the school out of existence for less. I plan to teach my kids to handle themselves, but will step in and go nuclear if need be. If someone is bullying my kid online and I know who it is, it will be them that will eventually commit suicide. I give better than I receive and you really can't effect me emotionally anymore. I also do not know when to stop. I will continue even after the enemy is a corpse. It is what makes me tick now. I still see people as just as evil as they ever were. Trading insults is kind of my specialty. After that first school year, I was put in another school in the same town. Of course a few of the kids in the same class, also switched schools which sparked the ridicule. Even though I never shit myself in school again. This is also why I have trouble as seeing kids as innocent. Bull shit, nobody is innocent.
14-09-2016, 10:11 AM
(14-09-2016 10:08 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  The teacher did in fact do exactly as I said. My parents did step in, but the school put up a fight. My parents are not the kind of people to hit a school with litigation. I am however, exactly the guy that would sue the school out of existence for less. I plan to teach my kids to handle themselves, but will step in and go nuclear if need be. If someone is bullying my kid online and I know who it is, it will be them that will eventually commit suicide. I give better than I receive and you really can't effect me emotionally anymore. I also do not know when to stop. I will continue even after the enemy is a corpse. It is what makes me tick now. I still see people as just as evil as they ever were. Trading insults is kind of my specialty. After that first school year, I was put in another school in the same town. Of course a few of the kids in the same class, also switched schools which sparked the ridicule. Even though I never shit myself in school again. This is also why I have trouble as seeing kids as innocent. Bull shit, nobody is innocent.

Well that's a threat...you really need some help.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
14-09-2016, 10:15 AM
(14-09-2016 06:34 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(13-09-2016 07:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Coyotes are howling.

Saddest sound ever.

I dunno about sad...

I was going to my hunting blind at 5 am (full dark) one morning - being as silent as possible (not even moving if there wasn't any background noise - like the sound of traffic even a couple miles away)....

I had a coyote sound off - probably less than 50 yards away -- I knew immediately what it was -- but I STILL wanted to pee my pants...... Even the second time it howled..... I'm betting my hair WAS standing on end........

Smile

There was a den behind our house, but I guess they've relocated further away, so it was the kind of sound that was distant...

When they were behind us...they were just loud and yeah scary. The dog would flip his shit. One night they caught something...then they were arguing over the kill and you could hear chewing...

I just remember the screeching sound of whatever died. Sadcryface

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
14-09-2016, 10:16 AM
(14-09-2016 10:11 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(14-09-2016 10:08 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  The teacher did in fact do exactly as I said. My parents did step in, but the school put up a fight. My parents are not the kind of people to hit a school with litigation. I am however, exactly the guy that would sue the school out of existence for less. I plan to teach my kids to handle themselves, but will step in and go nuclear if need be. If someone is bullying my kid online and I know who it is, it will be them that will eventually commit suicide. I give better than I receive and you really can't effect me emotionally anymore. I also do not know when to stop. I will continue even after the enemy is a corpse. It is what makes me tick now. I still see people as just as evil as they ever were. Trading insults is kind of my specialty. After that first school year, I was put in another school in the same town. Of course a few of the kids in the same class, also switched schools which sparked the ridicule. Even though I never shit myself in school again. This is also why I have trouble as seeing kids as innocent. Bull shit, nobody is innocent.

Well that's a threat...you really need some help.

I am not directly threatening anyone. I do not currently have kids. I am merely stating a fact as to what I will do.
14-09-2016, 10:18 AM
(14-09-2016 10:08 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(13-09-2016 03:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I was asking Birdguy.

If a teacher was doing the things he described I would think that the parents would have stepped in. A kid being treated badly by an adult authority figure is different from a kid being bullied by a peer.

If for no other reason the school would have heard from me if I had to clean soiled clothing more than once due to a teacher not allowing one of my kids to use the restroom.

The teacher did in fact do exactly as I said. My parents did step in, but the school put up a fight. My parents are not the kind of people to hit a school with litigation. I am however, exactly the guy that would sue the school out of existence for less. I plan to teach my kids to handle themselves, but will step in and go nuclear if need be. If someone is bullying my kid online and I know who it is, it will be them that will eventually commit suicide. I give better than I receive and you really can't effect me emotionally anymore. I also do not know when to stop. I will continue even after the enemy is a corpse. It is what makes me tick now. I still see people as just as evil as they ever were. Trading insults is kind of my specialty. After that first school year, I was put in another school in the same town. Of course a few of the kids in the same class, also switched schools which sparked the ridicule. Even though I never shit myself in school again. This is also why I have trouble as seeing kids as innocent. Bull shit, nobody is innocent.

Ah that explains so much now...

You're one of those adult bullies.

Got it...

Moving on...

14-09-2016, 11:04 AM
(14-09-2016 10:08 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(13-09-2016 03:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I was asking Birdguy.

Bully kids as an adult. Facepalm
14-09-2016, 11:17 AM
(14-09-2016 11:04 AM)ohio_drg Wrote:  

Bully kids as an adult. Facepalm

He'll raise his own kids to bully to be sure. Bully's aren't born that way, usually they're made that way by their parents.

Every single bully I knew had ducked up parents.

--- Quack

[+] 6 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
14-09-2016, 12:02 PM
Tolerance, guys...it's overcompensation for a difficult childhood. It requires conversation, not condemnation.
14-09-2016, 12:07 PM
(14-09-2016 11:17 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(14-09-2016 11:04 AM)ohio_drg Wrote:  Bully kids as an adult. Facepalm

He'll raise his own kids to bully to be sure. Bully's aren't born that way, usually they're made that way by their parents.

Every single bully I knew had ducked up parents.

--- Quack

I can play this game too. Parents that teach their kids to bully are made that way by kids that bullied them in their childhood. A nasty cycle indeed. I do not plan to make my kids bullies. I plan to teach them to go for the throat figuratively and if necessary physically as well.