Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
26-11-2012, 05:23 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(26-11-2012 05:02 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(26-11-2012 04:57 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  until someone gets stabbed.
Seriously, don't get stabbed, it will be of slight annoyance to me and we can't have that.
Muffsy, maybe that could be a service you can sell. You'll settle neighborly disputes like you did with your neighbors. Bemore's neighbor just needs a dose of hearing you rant about your grandmother who is dying and she needs to have her music turned up loud as a comfort before she goes.
Lol Magoo

I'd tell him I turned it up loud so he couldn't hear his momma scream as I fucked her.
I mean if he's gonna be pissed off about something you might as well go the full nine yards and get a few momma fucking jokes in there before you get stabbed. Couple freebes.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
26-11-2012, 05:38 PM
I appreciate the concern but nobody is going to get stabbed.

He stated he was going to get me done over. I called his bluff and called some of my friends over and they all arrived within 20 minutes. The only crew he had as backup was the police.... who he called even though all we were doing was sitting outside his house... he panicked and got scared.

I will call round tommorow and try to make things good between us..... I dont want any of my neighbours living in fear of confrontation, not with me anyway.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
26-11-2012, 07:46 PM
(26-11-2012 05:38 PM)bemore Wrote:  I appreciate the concern but nobody is going to get stabbed.

He stated he was going to get me done over. I called his bluff and called some of my friends over and they all arrived within 20 minutes. The only crew he had as backup was the police.... who he called even though all we were doing was sitting outside his house... he panicked and got scared.

I will call round tommorow and try to make things good between us..... I dont want any of my neighbours living in fear of confrontation, not with me anyway.
Hey can I have all your stuff when you inevitably get stabbed to death tomorrow?

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
26-11-2012, 08:15 PM
Your neighbor sounds like a bit of a prick.
Though you're definitely not helping matters. But you sound a lot like me. Are you easily riled in real life? Are you also ready to scrap whenever the need arises?

My advice is to take a few steps back and just leave things alone for a while. Don't even approach him again. He sounds like he's also easily riled. Maybe the taking care of he was referring to was more of a legal to do. Maybe every time he calls the cops it's another point in his favor. So far from the sounds of it he has nothing on you, though I don't know what noise laws you have where you are, around my parts there is a general noise ordinance for after 10;30, requiring noise to be below a certain level. This includes but is not limited to vehicle volume.
There are loopholes to the time on this law however. If someone is creating a big enough disturbance the noise level can fall under other categories. Such as general disturbance, or harrasment, or what not. You may want ot look into it.

Personally I hate it when I hear other peoples music, but before 10 I don't make much fuss.

As for the dudes hanging around his house, this one sounds more grey. It's all in perception. It doesn't likely matter whether you were treading on his property or making vocal threats. Again I don't know the law where you are, but over here impression counts. If someone feels threatened by behavior or by a prescenece in or around their property they have a valid legal complaint. Your description of events is a little vague as for where around the property you and your friends were located and in what manner. If you were all standing infront of dudes house leering at him he probably has grounds to file a complaint, which would look good in any future restraining order attempts. Which again, will only show up as having happened if there is a police report.

If he genuinely feels threatened by you, he might be looking at protecting himself legally or violently. I don't know how big you are but I know you're tatted up and young. That by itself can make some people genuinely afraid of you especially if you reveal even the slightest hint of alpha male. Not to me, because I mean who doesn't have tattoos these days, it literally means nothing.

I'd just leave him alone to stew in his own anger and frustration. Who knows, maybe he's got some other shit going down and when that passes maybe he'll cool off all by himself. If he does have other shit going on he could just use your situation as a venting point. Some people get real crazy about the dumbest shit all because they have something bugging them that they can't deal with. Going over to his house and trying to make peace might just cause another flare up.

If he does do something else use the police and let them handle it. Taking care of your own shit might be the manly way to do things but if you're the only one playing that game it won't work out well.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-11-2012, 08:42 PM
I got it!
Stab him, before he stabs you!

Go around there tomorrow, knock on the door and when he opens just stab him before he can react.

Crisis averted.

[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
27-11-2012, 07:23 AM
(26-11-2012 07:46 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Hey can I have all your stuff when you inevitably get stabbed to death tomorrow?
I would but im donating everything to the victims of crime fund Angel

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 3 users Like bemore's post
27-11-2012, 10:59 AM
Ok...I feel a rant coming on....A good friend called and lamented about how she's hosting a big party this weekend (which is likely to go on into the wee hours of the am) and her mom, last night, went to bed and woke up suddenly having had a dream that said my friend should send her kid (1 year old) to her sister's house for the night.

Now this friend is freaked out over her mother's "dream".... Seriously? You're freaked out because someone stated the obvious? Dream or no, this is fucking common sense and I seriously doubt her mom had a dream about it...It's probably been eating at her since the mom found out about the party but she didn't want to interfere...I don't believe in prophesy at all...I do believe in fucking common sense.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-11-2012, 05:41 PM
Fucking Hobbit premier, forcing Kent Terrace and Courtney Place to be closed...

Also, so many god damn Americans in the super market (large grocery store) yesterday, god damn you guys love this shitty country.

27-11-2012, 06:13 PM
Goddamn machine in the clean room bever works right, making it look like we're. bad at our jobs...

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-11-2012, 07:29 PM
I'm so sick of this colleague of mine who brown noses everyone important just to be able to ask for (and successfully get) favors yet he talks behind their backs as if they are crap.

Censored

And here I am working my ass off and not brown nosing anyone.

I should start brown nosing and being fake as hell.

Stupid fucker.
[+] 1 user Likes kpax's post