Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
17-09-2016, 02:21 PM
RE: Ranting corner
I'm stalling. I don't want to climb the ladder to check on my gutter handiwork. I'm pretty certain the various accessories I installed are doing the job. However, if I check it and it's working spectacularly... that just means I have to purchase more shit, take the ladder to the other side and create a similar set up. That's really going to cut into my me time. Dodgy

It's Saturday. Undecided I want to be lazy.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2016, 03:02 PM
(17-09-2016 02:21 PM)kim Wrote:  I'm stalling. I don't want to climb the ladder to check on my gutter handiwork. I'm pretty certain the various accessories I installed are doing the job. However, if I check it and it's working spectacularly... that just means I have to purchase more shit, take the ladder to the other side and create a similar set up. That's really going to cut into my me time. Dodgy

We wait until we see trees growing out before we bother cleaning the gutters.

BE THE GOD BITCHES! - Bob
17-09-2016, 04:17 PM
Went to Costco, due to circumstances beyond our control we haven't gone since mid July.

We spent $427.98.

And we were driving the Prius. Did I mention we all went? 4 adults sized persons.

Lady in check out commented that we bought a lot of stuff. I replied yes, and we'43 driving a Prius.

She replied, "are you kidding?!"

I packed the car while the boys got hotdogs and got quite the audience seriously people watching me pack the car. All was fine until the paper towels. I opened the package and just placed them around the car. The eggs were placed in middle of the backstreet. In between where the kids sit.

All those years of playing Tetris paid off.

To think husband thought I was just wasting time.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 7 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
17-09-2016, 05:20 PM
(17-09-2016 03:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(17-09-2016 02:21 PM)kim Wrote:  I'm stalling. I don't want to climb the ladder to check on my gutter handiwork. I'm pretty certain the various accessories I installed are doing the job. However, if I check it and it's working spectacularly... that just means I have to purchase more shit, take the ladder to the other side and create a similar set up. That's really going to cut into my me time. Dodgy

We wait until we see trees growing out before we bother cleaning the gutters.

I wait 'til mine bear fruit. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
17-09-2016, 05:54 PM
(17-09-2016 05:20 PM)kim Wrote:  
(17-09-2016 03:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  We wait until we see trees growing out before we bother cleaning the gutters.

I wait 'til mine bear fruit. Dodgy

I wait 'til the fruit bats start nesting up there to eat the fruit. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
17-09-2016, 06:01 PM
I went to the trap league awards banquet today. It's a morning of shooting various clay games, followed by a prime rib dinner and awards to the winning teams and outstanding shooters.
It's fun, a chance to see lots of friends and acquaintances, and try different shooting games.

My team came in first in our division so we get a plaque to hang in our club and each of us gets an etched glass mug.

I got e-mails this week from teammates saying they probably couldn't be there due to 'scheduling problems'. Scheduling problems? Shocking
What the actual fuck? You've known the date of the banquet since April. And we came in first. Facepalm

They're dead to me. Dodgy

[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
17-09-2016, 06:03 PM
We are in a severe drought (have been for 2 months) and my neighbor washes his driveway at least once a day.
Cannot make this shit up.
His tar driveway is spotless.
17-09-2016, 06:34 PM
(17-09-2016 06:03 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  We are in a severe drought (have been for 2 months) and my neighbor washes his driveway at least once a day.

I don't even get my whole driveway wet when I wash my car. Some people just don't get it.
17-09-2016, 06:46 PM
(17-09-2016 06:03 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  We are in a severe drought (have been for 2 months) and my neighbor washes his driveway at least once a day.

Drop a dime on him.

17-09-2016, 07:19 PM (This post was last modified: 17-09-2016 08:46 PM by Chas.)
I'm tired and over-stuffed from prime rib and just looking for something on TV, including the news at 6:00 PM. But, nooooooo. Some football game runs over and the next one starts soon, so an hour of news program disappears.

This is New England.
Who gives an actual fuck about games between USC and Stanford? Oregon vs Nebraska? Alabama vs Mississippi? Hobo

WTAF? Angry