Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
17-09-2016, 07:22 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(17-09-2016 07:19 PM)Chas Wrote:  I'm tired and over-stuffed from prime rib and just looking for something on TV, including the news at 6:00 PM. But, nooooooo. Some footbal game runs over and the next one starts soon, so an hour of news program disappears.

This is New England.
Who gives an actual fuck about games between USC and Stanford? Oregon vs Nebraska? Alabama vs Mississippi? Hobo

WTAF? Angry

You lost me after prime rib. Drooling
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
17-09-2016, 10:11 PM
Mmmmmm rib..

[Image: oscar.png]
19-09-2016, 10:31 AM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2016 12:05 PM by Vosur.)
Edit: My wallet was stolen on the metro today and I'm pissed. Dodgy

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
19-09-2016, 02:15 PM
Fuck you Monday

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-09-2016, 03:50 PM
I got a little out of hand today. Tongue

Rants are for the ranting corner, EA. Not for other sections of the forum. Shy Hobo

19-09-2016, 04:09 PM
(19-09-2016 03:50 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I got a little out of hand today. Tongue

Rants are for the ranting corner, EA. Not for other sections of the forum. Shy Hobo

I rather enjoyed it.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
19-09-2016, 05:21 PM
(19-09-2016 04:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(19-09-2016 03:50 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I got a little out of hand today. Tongue

I rather enjoyed it.

Aww Big Grin Thanks, Girly. Hug

19-09-2016, 07:27 PM
Sooooo I was backing out of the driveway yesterday morning to leave for work, it was dark, foggy, drizzling... And my neighbor parked their car on the street diagonal from my driveway. So I hit their truck. Dumbass shouldn'ta parked his truck there.

I asked to be taken off the adderal and switched to staterra. I'm also restarting the Wellbutrin - I never did receive it in the mail. My insurance company requires "maintenance" meds to be mail order, yeh. Two months without my antidepressant and I'm a goddamned basket case.

Next, I hate my job. I want to quit. I had finally come up with a solution - nursing informatics online program with full time study and student loans completed in one calendar year, and now I'm thinking that's unattainable because I'll have to work now that I'm going to be looking to move out. My parents are...overbearing. Mom gets in my space and makes my bed when I don't, and then my parents get pissed that she made my bed and organized my fucking drawers. It's not my room, it's their room and I'm allowed to live in it and follow their rules. Dad said I'm not too old to be whipped, FUCKING WHIPPED, and then when I raised my eyebrows, he yelled "don't give me that fucking look."

I can't. I can't deal. I need out and I am so fucking trapped. If I didn't need help with my son I would tell them to kiss my lily white ass and pack my shit up tonight and crash at my grandparents' house until I got my own place. If he so much as lays a finger on me I'm calling 911. Completely unacceptable. And you wonder why I have issues and problems with expressing myself and getting walked all over...I was never allowed to have an opinion as a child. And I'm an ENTP. They're the ones who produced a sociopath son and are having to raise their grandson because of it. But noooo, they're innocent and godly.

Fuck them.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
19-09-2016, 07:30 PM
Oh. And my asshole ex "accidentally" added me to the calendar for the home inspection for the new house they were planning to buy. What a dick move.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
19-09-2016, 08:21 PM
(19-09-2016 07:27 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Sooooo I was backing out of the driveway yesterday morning to leave for work, it was dark, foggy, drizzling... And my neighbor parked their car on the street diagonal from my driveway. So I hit their truck. Dumbass shouldn'ta parked his truck there.

I asked to be taken off the adderal and switched to staterra. I'm also restarting the Wellbutrin - I never did receive it in the mail. My insurance company requires "maintenance" meds to be mail order, yeh. Two months without my antidepressant and I'm a goddamned basket case.

Next, I hate my job. I want to quit. I had finally come up with a solution - nursing informatics online program with full time study and student loans completed in one calendar year, and now I'm thinking that's unattainable because I'll have to work now that I'm going to be looking to move out. My parents are...overbearing. Mom gets in my space and makes my bed when I don't, and then my parents get pissed that she made my bed and organized my fucking drawers. It's not my room, it's their room and I'm allowed to live in it and follow their rules. Dad said I'm not too old to be whipped, FUCKING WHIPPED, and then when I raised my eyebrows, he yelled "don't give me that fucking look."

I can't. I can't deal. I need out and I am so fucking trapped. If I didn't need help with my son I would tell them to kiss my lily white ass and pack my shit up tonight and crash at my grandparents' house until I got my own place. If he so much as lays a finger on me I'm calling 911. Completely unacceptable. And you wonder why I have issues and problems with expressing myself and getting walked all over...I was never allowed to have an opinion as a child. And I'm an ENTP. They're the ones who produced a sociopath son and are having to raise their grandson because of it. But noooo, they're innocent and godly.

Fuck them.

Your life is currently shit. Sorry for that. Hug Hopefully it gets better, soon.