Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
20-09-2016, 08:29 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Managed to take my debt and consolidate it with my bank. Managed to get the consolidation fee waived too (save $250) AND get myself onto the student interest rate which is 5% lower than the standard interest rate and HALF the interest rate I was paying on the debt I was consolidating. Oh and I managed to get all my standard bank account annual fees waived for the next 5 years (save about $300). Oh and I managed to get 25% off my life insurance.

I'm not cocky because I'm an asshole, I'm cocky because I'm good.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
20-09-2016, 10:57 PM
I'm beat. I was working on the hydraulics on the rear of my truck. I had just planned on replacing the wheel cylinders. Easy-peasy, 1 hour, tops. Then I find out that the right rear wheel bearing seal has been leaking. This turned out to be an 8-hour day of physical labor, in 95-degrees-in-the-shade-heat (with no shade). I'm too old for this shit. Angry At least the truck is safer, now. I have yet to bleed the brakes and do the final adjustments. That's for tomorrow. Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
22-09-2016, 10:02 AM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2016 10:52 AM by Shai Hulud.)
So, voting here in glorious Cheeseland, where they've undertaken new measures to "crack down on voter fraud". During the Primaries I didn't get to vote, because I couldn't find my polling place in time, despite sending in the paperwork by the deadline. Why couldn't I find my polling place? The online official website said it didn't exist until 6pm the day of the election, it closed at 8pm, and I had a class from 6pm-9pm and I checked the site on the hour each hour that day, and right as I went to class...a bit sketchy considering I live in one of the most heavily minority and Democrat voting parts of a state whose executive, legislature, and courts are controlled by Republicans. Today it hits me, I've never gotten a voter registration card. Go to the official website, check for my name on the voter registration...not found. Click on PDF form to download and fill in, Page Not Found. New step by step online system you need to fill out. Fill out my name, phone, email, driver's license info, etc. Get to address, told it can't be verified. Click on the button to direct you to your local election clerk, says address still can't be verified, so they can't get me to one. Can't find a copy of the paper form that can be submitted now. Now I do honestly believe, sketchy as it all seems, this is an honest mistake on their part, but I'm sure someone else will say, from my county, to the media, that it sure seems voter-suppression-y.

Edit: Was able to go in through a cached page and find a link that works to download a form. However, this seems a tad unacceptable in making it difficult, if even unintentionally, to register to vote. Also if they send this back saying "we can't very your address" despite copies of utility bills and a photo ID, I will be pissed.

Edit 2: Old form doesn't say who to mail it to. Used "Contact us" button on official WI voting site about it, not holding my breath. Glorious Leader...I mean...Governor Walker replaced the old non-partisan commission that ran it, not too long ago.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-09-2016, 03:26 PM
Just witnessed 3 young, muscular looking guys just stand around while they watched one of our garden ladies, who's in her late 60's and is probably half their size, load for them 15 of the 50lb bags of rock (our regular loader is on lunch).

None of them budged to help.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
22-09-2016, 03:28 PM
Fuck YOU.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

22-09-2016, 03:39 PM
(22-09-2016 03:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Fuck YOU.

[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
22-09-2016, 04:00 PM
(20-09-2016 08:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Managed to take my debt and consolidate it with my bank. Managed to get the consolidation fee waived too (save $250) AND get myself onto the student interest rate which is 5% lower than the standard interest rate and HALF the interest rate I was paying on the debt I was consolidating. Oh and I managed to get all my standard bank account annual fees waived for the next 5 years (save about $300). Oh and I managed to get 25% off my life insurance.

I'm not cocky because I'm an asshole, I'm cocky because I'm good.

My house, our 7 cars, one truck, motorcycle and snowmobile are all paid for......

I've never had a credit card.......

Anything else you need answered??

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
22-09-2016, 05:30 PM
Fuck you fuck you fuck you, you shit eating cunts.

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-09-2016, 11:24 PM
Smokin

I've happily chilled.

Much better....

No more fuck you's.

Cool

I love everyone.

Bowing

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
23-09-2016, 03:54 AM
(22-09-2016 05:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Fuck you fuck you fuck you, you shit eating cunts.

[Image: 44320851.jpg]

(22-09-2016 11:24 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Smokin

I've happily chilled.

Much better....

No more fuck you's.

Cool

I love everyone.

Bowing

[Image: 59947458.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]