Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
01-10-2016, 08:07 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(30-09-2016 07:48 AM)Fireball Wrote:  
(30-09-2016 06:53 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  The bank wouldn't let you rent some money until they sorted it out?

What, get a loan, when they're not letting me have what is rightfully mine? Nope.

Well, sure. That way they'll be able to charge you intrest for your convenience of not having your money when you actually want it.

It's a win/win. Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
01-10-2016, 11:15 AM
Just ran some errands...is there a real need to have the Christmas decorations out right next to the Halloween stuff?

Why can't we just do one holiday at a time? Could we pause for a moment between the two holidays for some turkey and pumpkin pie?

Censored

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
01-10-2016, 12:02 PM
(01-10-2016 11:15 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Just ran some errands...is there a real need to have the Christmas decorations out right next to the Halloween stuff?

Why can't we just do one holiday at a time? Could we pause for a moment between the two holidays for some turkey and pumpkin pie?

Censored

Ain't nobody got time for that.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
01-10-2016, 05:55 PM
I'm working 51 hours next week someone come and chop my legs off

better to do it now before I have arthritis by the time I'm 25

(01-10-2016 11:15 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Just ran some errands...is there a real need to have the Christmas decorations out right next to the Halloween stuff?

Censored

some of the local stores here already have valentine stuff and I'm like????
01-10-2016, 08:27 PM
Holy shit it's Ferdy.
Good to see you're not dead.
51 hours is nothing, I once did 81 hours in a single week when I used to pump gas.
Think of those fat stacks and remember, to get to easy you have to go through hard. Work hard now so you can relax later.
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
02-10-2016, 06:26 AM
I woke up because my nose was stuffed up....or I was having a really weird dream...maybe both?

Then down the hall, a kid made a lot of noise....

Really?! It's like three am...

Returning to sleep proved futile....

I get up and go downstairs...and get here to find I had pm from yesterday! For reals? Find out my spam folder is sticking TTA stuff in there again. Dodgy

Now I'm between feeling tired and wide awake...

And my nose is stuffy again. Dodgy Dodgy

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

02-10-2016, 01:18 PM
Tomorrow marks a year since my dad died. It isn't fair that another year has passed for the rest of us and he is stuck forever at October 3, 2015. For me, there has never been a world without him in it. As far as I was concerned, he had always been here and yet now he's gone and it just doesn't make sense and it isn't right. And there's fuck-all I can do about it except feel sorry for myself or feel angry about the injustice of it all.

The CEO of our company is retiring at the end of the year. One of these higher-up folks making a fuck-ton of money I am certain and he's getting to retire and "relax" - my dad worked his ass off out in the heat year after year and in those last few years he had talked a lot about wanting to retire but he never got to do that.

He never even hit 60. It isn't fair.

And it isn't fair that my passive-aggressive asshole of a mother is still alive while my dad is gone. He is the one who understood me and really loved me even when he didn't agree with the things I did or the decisions I made. With my mom it was always another fucking hoop to jump through. Fuck you, mom - i wish you were dead and that dad was still here.

I still have a parent and yet I don't have one at all. I lost the one parent who really loved me and now I have nothing. Fuck you, universe.

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
02-10-2016, 01:21 PM
And I'd love to write a book honoring the memory of my dad but fuck if I can put a single word to paper. Dodgy

02-10-2016, 01:27 PM
(02-10-2016 01:21 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  And I'd love to write a book honoring the memory of my dad but fuck if I can put a single word to paper. Dodgy

You will.

Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

02-10-2016, 01:46 PM
(02-10-2016 01:27 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(02-10-2016 01:21 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  And I'd love to write a book honoring the memory of my dad but fuck if I can put a single word to paper. Dodgy

You will.

Hug

No I won't. And clinging to some small bit of hope that I might be able to someday just prolongs the pain of it.