Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
02-10-2016, 02:12 PM
RE: Ranting corner
A year gone now, and it feels like I'm not supposed to talk about it, or that people don't want to hear about it anymore. It's been a year, I feel they must be thinking, get over it. Or at least, stop whining to us about it.

My mom is the one who keeps wanting to talk to me about it. My fucking mom of all people. I do not want to talk about with her. What am I gonna say? Gee mom I wish dad was still here and that you weren't? That doesn't do anyone any good.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2016, 03:00 PM
(02-10-2016 02:12 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  A year gone now, and it feels like I'm not supposed to talk about it, or that people don't want to hear about it anymore. It's been a year, I feel they must be thinking, get over it. Or at least, stop whining to us about it.

My mom is the one who keeps wanting to talk to me about it. My fucking mom of all people. I do not want to talk about with her. What am I gonna say? Gee mom I wish dad was still here and that you weren't? That doesn't do anyone any good.

Talk about it all you need to, with whoever you need to talk about it to.

I totally get what you mean...really really I do.

You can always bend my ear. Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
02-10-2016, 03:02 PM
Got one of those fancy electric toothbrushes.

Been using it a couple weeks, now.

Wonder if my dentist will notice? I go Thursday.

Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
02-10-2016, 03:31 PM
Ugh, of course my ex would have some bullshit going on today. OF COURSE HE MOTHERFUCKING WOULD. So now I'm more than likely facing a 3 hour round-trip to get my kiddos back from him. Facepalm

Soooooo glad he just had to move 90 miles away. Just fucking ecstatic. Dodgy

02-10-2016, 07:00 PM
Yes, I appreciate it when you cook. But when I said I only wanted you to put salt and pepper on the chicken breast you were grilling for me I meant I only wanted salt and pepper on the chicken breast you were grilling for me.

It's not difficult. Whatever concoction you decided I wanted you to use on that chicken breast wasn't appealing at all to me. That is why I only ate half of it.

Salt and pepper...seriously...that's all I wanted. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
02-10-2016, 08:39 PM
Dinner sucked tonight.

02-10-2016, 08:42 PM
(02-10-2016 08:39 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Dinner sucked tonight.

I feel your pain. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
02-10-2016, 09:36 PM
(02-10-2016 03:31 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Ugh, of course my ex would have some bullshit going on today. OF COURSE HE MOTHERFUCKING WOULD. So now I'm more than likely facing a 3 hour round-trip to get my kiddos back from him. Facepalm

Yes, I'm replying to myself. Tongue

So, awesome boyfriend is awesome - Rev rode with me for the 3 hour round trip to pick up my childrens tonight because somehow both of my ex's vehicles were broken down and he could not meet me halfway as he usually does. Thanks, Rev. Hug

[+] 4 users Like Escape Artist's post
02-10-2016, 10:02 PM
(02-10-2016 09:36 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(02-10-2016 03:31 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Ugh, of course my ex would have some bullshit going on today. OF COURSE HE MOTHERFUCKING WOULD. So now I'm more than likely facing a 3 hour round-trip to get my kiddos back from him. Facepalm

Yes, I'm replying to myself. Tongue

So, awesome boyfriend is awesome - Rev rode with me for the 3 hour round trip to pick up my childrens tonight because somehow both of my ex's vehicles were broken down and he could not meet me halfway as he usually does. Thanks, Rev. Hug

He's a good guy!

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
02-10-2016, 10:25 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2016 08:32 AM by Fireball.)
(01-10-2016 05:55 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I'm working 51 hours next week someone come and chop my legs off

better to do it now before I have arthritis by the time I'm 25

(01-10-2016 11:15 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Just ran some errands...is there a real need to have the Christmas decorations out right next to the Halloween stuff?

Why can't we just do one holiday at a time? Could we pause for a moment between the two holidays for some turkey and pumpkin pie?

Censored

some of the local stores here already have valentine stuff and I'm like????

What the stores put out and the timing thereof is getting more and more stupid, I will grant you that. Yes