RE: Ranting corner
Quote:and being fake as hell.

Must.. not.. make.. rude.. comment..

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2012, 08:24 PM
Ranting corner
(27-11-2012 07:29 PM)kpax Wrote:  I'm so sick of this colleague of mine who brown noses everyone important just to be able to ask for (and successfully get) favors yet he talks behind their backs as if they are crap.

Censored

And here I am working my ass off and not brown nosing anyone.

I should start brown nosing and being fake as hell.

Stupid fucker.

Aren't you supposed to have feminine wiles that you can use?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
27-11-2012, 08:40 PM
Multiple calls over the last few days from a company that I didn't recognize on caller ID. Finally answered when they called my cell phone last night. Hadn't really worried about it when they had called our home phone about 15 times but never left a message.

So, I answer and it's the new company that bought out a credit card I hold for a specific company. I have had this account for a few years. Never have I been late and it's often paid in full. They were calling me because I hadn't made my payment. I looked back at my statement and called their automated line to get my account status.

It's NOT past due. My payment is due 12/12/12. WTF!?!?!?!?! Call me if I am late...don't call me over two weeks in advance...I was so pissed.

Called them today to get some sort of explanation...they are trying to sell insurance to cover your payments if you lose your job or get sick...really? Assholes. Then I get an email from them saying they are just trying to help.

Think I will pay this off and send it to them in little bitty pieces, FUCK!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
27-11-2012, 10:52 PM
(27-11-2012 08:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Think I will pay this off and send it to them in little bitty pieces, FUCK!

Do it like this guy did. Tongue

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Near's post
27-11-2012, 11:46 PM
Consider

This could be a way to pay off my ticket...

It's done, my mind is made up. My $200 ticket is now going to be paid in 20c coins.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
28-11-2012, 12:12 AM
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fml.

I wanna go to the grocery store to get a certain something but said something is only sold at this certain grocery store for some reason BUT this grocery store is right next to the theater which is currently showing the Hobbit and there is literally thousands of people...

I mean I'm bad enough around 1 or 2 cunts, but thousands? Fuck off, that is a nitghmare waiting to happen, cunts all up close in my personal bubble, bumping me as I walk past ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fml.

Why must the decisions I have to make in life always be so conflicting?
Delicious food and getting accidentally touched by strangers (as well as all the usual-ness of being in large groups that just annoy the shit out me such as the quality of casual conversation you hear as you're walking along *shiver*) or go hungry....

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr fml
Food it is, but only because it's delicious. I'm so gonna regret this.

28-11-2012, 12:19 AM
Ranting corner
(28-11-2012 12:12 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fml.

I wanna go to the grocery store to get a certain something but said something is only sold at this certain grocery store for some reason BUT this grocery store is right next to the theater which is currently showing the Hobbit and there is literally thousands of people...

I mean I'm bad enough around 1 or 2 cunts, but thousands? Fuck off, that is a nitghmare waiting to happen, cunts all up close in my personal bubble, bumping me as I walk past ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fml.

Delicious food and getting accidentally touched by strangers (as well as all the usual-ness of being in large groups that just annoy the shit out me such as the quality of casual conversation you hear as you're walking along *shiver*) or go hungry....

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr fml

Take off your pants before you walk thru the crowd. That should help.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
28-11-2012, 12:21 AM
(28-11-2012 12:19 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(28-11-2012 12:12 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fml.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr fml

Take off your pants before you walk thru the crowd. That should help.
Not really.
I have board shorts under my jeans. (I'm tend to be a little paranoid, BUT better safe then sorry.)

28-11-2012, 12:24 AM
Ranting corner
(28-11-2012 12:21 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(28-11-2012 12:19 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Take off your pants before you walk thru the crowd. That should help.
Not really.
I have board shorts under my jeans. (I'm tend to be a little paranoid, BUT better safe then sorry.)

Why not just wear a buttplug?

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
28-11-2012, 12:53 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA... Go earmufs, go earmufss, go earmuffs... Connect yourself.

Big Grin

Tongue

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post