Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
28-11-2012, 01:01 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(28-11-2012 12:24 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(28-11-2012 12:21 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Not really.
I have board shorts under my jeans. (I'm tend to be a little paranoid, BUT better safe then sorry.)

Why not just wear a buttplug?

Not like that, if I was paranoid about shitting myself why would I wear the back-up broad shorts under my jeans?
I wear shorts under my jeans in the emergency of a jean malfunction.
As a bonus they also double as a great belt...

Long story, suffice to say I've done it for the last two years and wont be changing habits any time soon.
Around the house I'm fine, it's just when I leave the house.

I get weirder and weirder the more you know me right?

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
28-11-2012, 01:05 AM
(27-11-2012 07:53 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:and being fake as hell.
Must.. not.. make.. rude.. comment..
??
28-11-2012, 01:09 AM
[Image: 788373.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
28-11-2012, 01:10 AM
(28-11-2012 01:05 AM)kpax Wrote:  
(27-11-2012 07:53 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Must.. not.. make.. rude.. comment..
??
Don't worry, it requires a rather long and overall boring explanation as to why your statement was entirely retarded that I really do not care to type out right now considering I just want to eat my delicious food.

28-11-2012, 01:15 AM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2012 01:30 AM by kpax.)
Who cares? This is the Ranting Corner. Not the Make Sense corner. It was a mindless rant.

But maybe you are right. I may not want to get caught posting "entirely retarded" posts like this user has done here .

Enjoy your food, jackass. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes kpax's post
28-11-2012, 03:40 AM
No need to get your knickers in a twist gov'.

28-11-2012, 04:10 AM
FUCKING SCORE!!

WOOOOOO WOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOO WOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I didn't eat that second bag of chips which means I have something to eat now while I'm hungry.

WHAT!! AND I JUST FOUND HALF A BOTTLE OF VANILLA COKE... AND ITS STILL DRINKABLE!!!!

WOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!​

SHOTS SHOTS HOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS HSOTS SHOTS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28-11-2012, 04:27 AM
gotta hate my immune system. It fights against plasters... Like I have this small burn that takes forever to heal. So over night I wanna put some plaster on it so I don't rip it open in my sleep. So yahoo it doesn't get ripped open, but yay I also get an itchy rash from the glue on the Leukoplast strips.
I knew about my allergy before I did that, I had the same problem in hospital once. They switched me to another strip and I did not react allergic to that one, but I have nothing else at home right now and in the pharmacy I couldn't find the other strip yet.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
28-11-2012, 05:34 AM
Leela, here is Filox advice for treating that in one day. A friend of mine cured his old wound from operation, that didn't want to stop festering bit by bit every day. He did one curing and next day it stopped, never to appear again.

Take one bud of good weed and grind it. Take just a little bit, 5-10 drops of olive oil (to cover that weed a bit, you want something to "melt" the THC in) and mix the weed and oil. Then heat up the mixture on low, very low heat, just enough to heat it all a bit. We used the air heater for computer components to heat it up, so I can assume it was somewhere around 70°C. We let the weed "relax" for a few minutes in that warm oil.

Then, he picked up the oil and the weed, put in on a piece of cloth and then put that cloth with weed and oil on the wound and in the end we covered it with a plaster. He left it until tomorrow and he said he felt a bit of tingling in that area. His wound closed up, stopped festering and he did not need to go to a small surgery to clean the wound. This was a few month ago and it never came back.

From various medical journals that talk about medicinal use of THC oil, it is great for burns, and this is the closest thing to THC oil, that you can do in 5 minutes. Also, olive oil is good by itself, so... Win-win. All you spend is one bud.

The other friend used the same thing, only to treat his small eczema's on his hands. Worked like a charm, in a 2-3 days/cures. He was fighting that shit for years, but it was not big, so he never gave it much thought.

I seriously do not see that this can do anything bad to you, but a word from Stark would be preferable.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
28-11-2012, 01:52 PM
My friends on FB are dolts.
Seriously, people, a few moments thought should tell you this is bullshit.

[Image: FengShit.jpg]

The next time this occurs is 2018! It happens on average every 7 years.

This is not the first time I've seen this same meme. Are the people I went to HS with really this fucking dim?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user