Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
26-10-2016, 03:12 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(26-10-2016 01:34 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(25-10-2016 11:07 PM)morondog Wrote:  You've got a motorbike again?

Bicycle. Bike for short.

Ohmy You have opened my eyes to a whole new world of slang. Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2016, 03:26 AM
Really? I mean I know you live in an African country but I thought it was South Africa, they're not that backwards there right?

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
26-10-2016, 03:39 AM
(26-10-2016 03:26 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Really? I mean I know you live in an African country but I thought it was South Africa, they're not that backwards there right?

We are extremely forward in going backwards.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
26-10-2016, 06:39 AM
(26-10-2016 03:39 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(26-10-2016 03:26 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Really? I mean I know you live in an African country but I thought it was South Africa, they're not that backwards there right?

We are extremely forward in going backwards.

*cough* So how's that "withdrawing from the International Criminal Court" thing going?

And it's okay, the U.S. is also extremely forward in going backwards, as witnessed by our current elections. Including the lovely headline the other day that Russia wants to send poll watchers to make sure that voter intimidation doesn't happen at our polls... Supposedly some people are advocating 'open carry' right outside the political exclusion zone around polling places, because, you know, people holding 30 clip weapons next to a polling place isn't intimidation at all...

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-10-2016, 06:56 AM
(26-10-2016 06:39 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(26-10-2016 03:39 AM)morondog Wrote:  We are extremely forward in going backwards.

*cough* So how's that "withdrawing from the International Criminal Court" thing going?

We're hoping it'll get stopped. Not even sure if these clowns have the legal ability to do that without asking us the people - or rather, them the people, since I'm not a citizen.

[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
26-10-2016, 07:52 AM
(26-10-2016 06:39 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(26-10-2016 03:39 AM)morondog Wrote:  We are extremely forward in going backwards.

And it's okay, the U.S. is also extremely forward in going backwards, as witnessed by our current elections. Including the lovely headline the other day that Russia wants to send poll watchers to make sure that voter intimidation doesn't happen at our polls... Supposedly some people are advocating 'open carry' right outside the political exclusion zone around polling places, because, you know, people holding 30 clip weapons next to a polling place isn't intimidation at all...

Did America ever actually get round to joining the ICC in the first place?

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 2 users Like Gloucester's post
26-10-2016, 01:34 PM
(26-10-2016 06:56 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(26-10-2016 06:39 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  *cough* So how's that "withdrawing from the International Criminal Court" thing going?

We're hoping it'll get stopped. Not even sure if these clowns have the legal ability to do that without asking us the people - or rather, them the people, since I'm not a citizen.

Blah, if they're anything like our clowns, citizen input is optiona;. Sad

(26-10-2016 07:52 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(26-10-2016 06:39 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  *cough* So how's that "withdrawing from the International Criminal Court" thing going?

Did America ever actually get round to joining the ICC in the first place?
Nope, we signed the Rome Statute in 2000 during the Clinton administration and then never sent it to our Senate for ratification. Sad Wish we would.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-10-2016, 08:15 AM

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
28-10-2016, 06:07 PM
My computer is being slow. Must be those damn Russians again.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
29-10-2016, 05:13 AM
(28-10-2016 06:07 PM)cactus Wrote:  My computer is being slow. Must be those damn Russians again.

Can't be or else it would be Russian along.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post