Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
29-10-2016, 05:59 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(29-10-2016 05:13 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(28-10-2016 06:07 PM)cactus Wrote:  My computer is being slow. Must be those damn Russians again.

Can't be or else it would be Russian along.

You've got to be Putin me on!

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
30-10-2016, 01:01 PM
Come on. I need some good luck right now.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
30-10-2016, 01:35 PM
Quote:If anyone would like to hear me indoctrinate and brainwash some teenagers with dat archaic Bible tho, I'll be speaking at the LIFT youth group at the Horizons Salem campus tonight at 6:30 Big Grin
Given your posts on Facebook and your vicious and toxic brand of supposedly non-denominational Christianity, 'indoctrinate and brainwash' is exactly what I'm afraid you'll do to those teenagers.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-10-2016, 07:55 AM
Coyotes are just awful noisy little duckers.

Woke me up at 5am. 5 am...for reals...

I'm not confident there's enough coffee in the whole world to help me make through today.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

31-10-2016, 08:48 AM
(31-10-2016 07:55 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Coyotes are just awful noisy little duckers.

I'm not confident there's enough coffee in the whole world to help me make through today.

My actual alarm clock goes off at 5:40am. You'll be fine.
31-10-2016, 10:32 AM
(31-10-2016 08:48 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(31-10-2016 07:55 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Coyotes are just awful noisy little duckers.

My actual alarm clock goes off at 5:40am. You'll be fine.

My bladder goes off at 4am . . .

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
31-10-2016, 12:16 PM
Ziggy pulled the bookmark out of the book I have been reading and ate it. Undecided Hopefully the ribbons and beads work their way through him without incident.

At least he didn't eat the book.

Crazy damn dog. Dodgy

edit - I found the ribbons and beads...thankfully since one of them is quite large.

Crazy damn dog.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
31-10-2016, 01:16 PM
(31-10-2016 12:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Ziggy pulled the bookmark out of the book I have been reading and ate it. Undecided Hopefully the ribbons and beads work their way through him without incident.

Crazy damn dog. Dodgy

edit - I found the ribbons and beads...thankfully since one of them is quite large.

Crazy damn dog.

IIRC from anatomy class, if an article makes it through the esophagus, it'll make it the rest of the way. Unless it is pointy on the end. That's way different from coins and beads, though.

Use a strip of bacon for a book mark next time. There won't be a book, either! Tongue
31-10-2016, 05:14 PM
(31-10-2016 01:16 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(31-10-2016 12:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Ziggy pulled the bookmark out of the book I have been reading and ate it. Undecided Hopefully the ribbons and beads work their way through him without incident.

Crazy damn dog. Dodgy

Crazy damn dog.

IIRC from anatomy class, if an article makes it through the esophagus, it'll make it the rest of the way. Unless it is pointy on the end. That's way different from coins and beads, though.

Use a strip of bacon for a book mark next time. There won't be a book, either! Tongue
My biggest concern was the ribbon. Ribbon and string aren't good for cats and dogs to swallow since they can get tangled up in the intestines and it's not a good thing. But I must say that the biggest glass bead would have been rather unpleasant to pass.

Was a breast cancer bookmark given to me some years ago. I am just glad he only consumed cardboard and my book is still in one piece.

That was my adventure at lunch. After work I came in wondering what havoc I would find. None, actually, because Zig had locked himself and Karm in the laundry room and there's little mischief to get into in there.

I can pretty safely blame him because in nearly ten years none of the other dogs we have or had ever got trapped in the laundry room.

And he has little beady eyes...he's shifty, that one. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
31-10-2016, 05:37 PM
Rev is feeling under the weather so I am making dirty rice. I just know I'm screwing it up somehow. Weeping