Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
01-11-2016, 07:51 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(31-10-2016 10:32 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(31-10-2016 08:48 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  My actual alarm clock goes off at 5:40am. You'll be fine.

My bladder goes off at 4am . . .

You know they make pills for that now, right? And there is probably an app for that as well by now. Yes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2016, 09:31 AM
(01-11-2016 07:51 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(31-10-2016 10:32 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  My bladder goes off at 4am . . .

You know they make pills for that now, right? And there is probably an app for that as well by now. Yes

It's bloody pills that make it happen in the first place! Angry

But, seriously, far better to suffer nightly staggerrings to the loo than water retention when you have cardiomyopathy!

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
01-11-2016, 11:05 AM
(01-11-2016 09:31 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(01-11-2016 07:51 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  You know they make pills for that now, right? And there is probably an app for that as well by now. Yes

It's bloody pills that make it happen in the first place! Angry

But, seriously, far better to suffer nightly staggerrings to the loo than water retention when you have cardiomyopathy!

Ah, but is there an app for that now?Smartass
01-11-2016, 04:09 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2016 04:13 PM by earmuffs.)
My facial expression when looking at the prices of mens clippers.

[Image: b05811b89d32eb0482549119e8c2f628.jpg]

These things better be made out of a solid fucking gold and the Pope himself better come trim my beard. Jesus H Christ.

edit: shopping around always pays off.
01-11-2016, 06:21 PM
(01-11-2016 04:09 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  My facial expression when looking at the prices of mens clippers.

These things better be made out of a solid fucking gold and the Pope himself better come trim my beard. Jesus H Christ.

Pro tip: Cheap ones are a waste of money. Buy good ones and you won't be sorry.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
01-11-2016, 08:40 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2016 09:19 PM by cactus.)
These people use the the word "gender" in this way, and it pisses these other people off to no end.
These other people use the word "gender" in this other way, and it pisses off the first group to no end.

Angry internet mob:
"No, <insert favorite Youtuber's name here> What the fuck are you doing giving an inch of wiggle room to THE OPPOSITION?!?!? Their usage of terminology is INCORRECT, goddamn it! YOU are part of the problem, and you deserve to be smitten by the language gods for your crimes against the great, almighty Merriam Webster. I used to like your videos, but now you've started drinking the cucking fem-RA Nazi-helicopter SJW-Gazi-Gate Kool Aid.
Unsubbed! Un-fucking-subbed, do you hear me!!!! I'm gonna go dislike all of your videos now."

Man, the internet is a hell of a drug. Sometimes it's like peering into an alternate universe, where any form of discourse that I may actually encounter in real life is replaced by this... this bizarre parade of human self-righteousness that get passed off as "discussion."

You know you've been watching too much Youtube drama when:
1. You can accurately guess the like/dislike ratio based solely on the video title.
2. You can accurately guess the first comment based solely on the video thumbnail.
3. Your co-workers ask you what you did last night, and instead of telling them about your wacky adventures through a spiraling vortex of shitposting and dank memes, you pretend you went to the gym instead to get your swole onDrinking Beverage

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
01-11-2016, 09:17 PM
(01-11-2016 06:21 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-11-2016 04:09 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  My facial expression when looking at the prices of mens clippers.

Pro tip: Cheap ones are a waste of money. Buy good ones and you won't be sorry.

Brought a decent one at 60% off. Cheap and decent, can't complain.

Also, it is so god damn hard to buy potassium nitrate around here. You need to buy that shit in 25kg lots, I can't find like 500g or something anywhere.
01-11-2016, 09:47 PM
Oh, did I mention my flatmates and I found a new place to live? I feel like I haven't mentioned that yet. We move in 3 weeks.
Much bigger place, half the distance to work (though I only live 1.5km away now so it was never an issue to begin with), much sunnier, the neighbours seem alright (unlike our current cunt neighbors who have the cops over every second week to sort out some stupid dispute.), it has a workshop (so I can build things), back yard, dishwasher, 3 bedroom 2 bathroom, reasonably priced, we can get fibre interwebs. Oh and TV, it has an aerial so we can actually get tv now.
More power sockets, the kitchen has 4 (our current kitchen has 1) and the shower pressure is actually decent.
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
01-11-2016, 10:06 PM
(01-11-2016 09:47 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Oh, did I mention my flatmates and I found a new place to live? I feel like I haven't mentioned that yet. We move in 3 weeks.
Much bigger place, half the distance to work (though I only live 1.5km away now so it was never an issue to begin with), much sunnier, the neighbours seem alright (unlike our current cunt neighbors who have the cops over every second week to sort out some stupid dispute.), it has a workshop (so I can build things), back yard, dishwasher, 3 bedroom 2 bathroom, reasonably priced, we can get fibre interwebs. Oh and TV, it has an aerial so we can actually get tv now.
More power sockets, the kitchen has 4 (our current kitchen has 1) and the shower pressure is actually decent.

It sounds like paradise. Yes

What's the catch? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-11-2016, 03:34 AM
Dunno yet.