Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
02-11-2016, 06:58 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(02-11-2016 05:46 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(01-11-2016 09:47 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  the shower pressure is actually decent.

Until someone flushes one of the toilets, right? Then I am guessing it turns into a very hot shower. Or cold.

Well the place has gas so if the water is on gas too I don't think we'll have that problem.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2016, 07:34 PM
The job I really enjoy has decided to turn into a volcanic hell hole in all of a day. Our manager decided to take an entire month off and our HR guy took over her responsibilities in the interim. He has a history of acting like a cunt when the manager is gone and so far he has fired three extremely well liked people, tried to write me up for not coming in on call despite not.....you know....bothering to calling me in on the day in question. Refused to give me any hours since the 20th of October, while lying to the staff and telling them he is giving everyone hours fairly. I've basically been put on suspension without being told, three other people who also got written up but are still getting hours. This is not the first time this douchbro has singled me out either.

Worst of all is I can't tear his throat out with my teeth cause that would be "wrong". Balderdash, I say. Balderdash and chicanery.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
02-11-2016, 08:00 PM
Quote:Worst of all is I can't tear his throat out with my teeth cause that would be "wrong". Balderdash, I say. Balderdash and chicanery.

Wait.. that's considered "wrong"? shit...
02-11-2016, 08:17 PM
(02-11-2016 07:34 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  The job I really enjoy has decided to turn into a volcanic hell hole in all of a day. Our manager decided to take an entire month off and our HR guy took over her responsibilities in the interim. He has a history of acting like a cunt when the manager is gone and so far he has fired three extremely well liked people, tried to write me up for not coming in on call despite not.....you know....bothering to calling me in on the day in question. Refused to give me any hours since the 20th of October, while lying to the staff and telling them he is giving everyone hours fairly. I've basically been put on suspension without being told, three other people who also got written up but are still getting hours. This is not the first time this douchbro has singled me out either.

Worst of all is I can't tear his throat out with my teeth cause that would be "wrong". Balderdash, I say. Balderdash and chicanery.

You must work for a small company for that kind of shit to go down. And the HR guy causes trouble? Shit, man, you need a real employer.
02-11-2016, 10:19 PM
(02-11-2016 08:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:Worst of all is I can't tear his throat out with my teeth cause that would be "wrong". Balderdash, I say. Balderdash and chicanery.

Wait.. that's considered "wrong"? shit...

I know right?!

02-11-2016, 10:22 PM
(02-11-2016 08:17 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(02-11-2016 07:34 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  The job I really enjoy has decided to turn into a volcanic hell hole in all of a day. Our manager decided to take an entire month off and our HR guy took over her responsibilities in the interim. He has a history of acting like a cunt when the manager is gone and so far he has fired three extremely well liked people, tried to write me up for not coming in on call despite not.....you know....bothering to calling me in on the day in question. Refused to give me any hours since the 20th of October, while lying to the staff and telling them he is giving everyone hours fairly. I've basically been put on suspension without being told, three other people who also got written up but are still getting hours. This is not the first time this douchbro has singled me out either.

You must work for a small company for that kind of shit to go down. And the HR guy causes trouble? Shit, man, you need a real employer.
It's a goddamn shit show. NO ONE has liked the HR guy since the day he started. I've brought two problems to his attention in the past and his response has been "if you don't like it find a new job". Man's an arsehole.

03-11-2016, 05:41 AM
(02-11-2016 03:58 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  What the fuck is this?

[Image: IMG_20161102_162159432_zpsgkhhjnsq.jpg]

And how do I get rid of whatever is supplying them with this number of replacements, almost daily?

[Image: IMG_20161102_162138991_zpsfx1unkn6.jpg]

They look like wasps, but they haven't stung or attacked anyone, yet. But they keep coming. Had a problem with em last year, too, but after just fly-swatting 30-50 of them they stopped showing up. I've killed a hundred of these, but they aren't disappearing. I just had to swat 8-10 of the things off the walls, right there near the bottom of the staircase. It's the only spot they seem interested in, at all.

That looks like a basement or garage. It could be the lighting there. Either near a window or near a florescent light.
03-11-2016, 06:01 AM
(02-11-2016 03:58 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  What the fuck is this?

[Image: IMG_20161102_162159432_zpsgkhhjnsq.jpg]

And how do I get rid of whatever is supplying them with this number of replacements, almost daily?

[Image: IMG_20161102_162138991_zpsfx1unkn6.jpg]

They look like wasps, but they haven't stung or attacked anyone, yet. But they keep coming. Had a problem with em last year, too, but after just fly-swatting 30-50 of them they stopped showing up. I've killed a hundred of these, but they aren't disappearing. I just had to swat 8-10 of the things off the walls, right there near the bottom of the staircase. It's the only spot they seem interested in, at all.

Suck 'em up in a shop-vac..... Make sure to use the type where they do NOT go through the impeller -- or it'll stink so bad your eyes will burn....

It's probably because they like the temperature.....

I cleaned my hunting blind out three weeks ago - and vacuumed it thoroughly .... Yesterday I went out to do a bit of work on the blind -- and the floor was covered in dead/dying wasps, flies and ladybugs.......... And the pisser?? I'd put mothballs on all the windowsills after the last cleaning........

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
05-11-2016, 12:33 PM
Hey...you...yeah you. Lady behind me at the grocery store. Back the fuck off.

Do you see that there is no one to bag my groceries so I am doing it myself...$200.00 worth of stuff and I am busy bagging it as fast as I can so the line can continue to move.

You know that little shelf with the thing on it to swipe your card and some display of some impulse buy item? Oh, and that 6 square inches of space so you can open your wallet, get out your card...whatever? Well, till I am done that's my six square inches of space. Do I really need to have your key chain full of keys and rewards cards laying there? Oh, yeah...and the bazillion coupons you keep pulling out of your pockets, your purse, your ass...now I have roughly one square inch of space in which to finish my purchase.

I bit my tongue when you thought you had to stand right next to me as I swiped my card. I really should have stood right fucking there while you were the customer being checked out and told you that I thought now that we had shared the same foot and half of space we can never be apart again.

Fuck! This is why I hate to leave the god damned house. There are fucking people out there.

Censored

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
05-11-2016, 12:59 PM
Oh wow. No words, not at all sure what to think anymore.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces