Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
05-11-2016, 05:18 PM
RE: Ranting corner
How do i quit ths game?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2016, 03:18 AM
(05-11-2016 05:18 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  How do i quit ths game?

Depends on the game.

[Image: oscar.png]
06-11-2016, 03:34 AM
(06-11-2016 03:18 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(05-11-2016 05:18 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  How do i quit ths game?

Depends on the game.

[Image: 4564-15-66844.jpg]

Now you can both quit with dignity.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
06-11-2016, 11:25 AM
Just had a guy who wanted to return a $100+ dead spruce tree...'cept he didn't bring the tree (to prove it died, and to send to the nursery so we get credit for it), or even a receipt (to prove he got it from us, and to verify the date of purchase), both of which are required for a refund (we can't even look it up without either).

Now we're 'fuckheads' spewing 'bullshit' because we won't honor our guarantee (which plainly states plant and receipt are required) and take his word on it and fork over $100.

I really wish we could tell people like this to fck off.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
07-11-2016, 07:23 AM
(06-11-2016 11:25 AM)Loom Wrote:  Just had a guy who wanted to return a $100+ dead spruce tree...'cept he didn't bring the tree (to prove it died, and to send to the nursery so we get credit for it), or even a receipt (to prove he got it from us, and to verify the date of purchase), both of which are required for a refund (we can't even look it up without either).

Now we're 'fuckheads' spewing 'bullshit' because we won't honor our guarantee (which plainly states plant and receipt are required) and take his word on it and fork over $100.

I really wish we could tell people like this to fck off.

Give it a try. It may cost you a job, but some things are worth the money.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
07-11-2016, 09:47 PM
So I've tricked some shoplifters at work.

As security, we put security tags on high priced items and other shit that gets stolen a lot. Example, hair dryers and dart sets.
These stupid egg hatching toy things (kids look after an egg and it eventually hatches into a plush toy) kept getting stolen so the other security guards put some spider tags on them (which are just tags that basically go around the whole box). Naturally, and like I told her, it didn't work. The shoplifters just worked around the tag and still stole the product.
So, I said give me a try. So I took all the products, took the spider tags off them, took a box cutter and cut all the seals on the boxes to the product and slapped a big orange sticker on the front saying warning security tag needs to be removed from this item.
Of course there's no security tag, just an orange sticker but that's the genius of it. They look for the security tag, don't find it and so don't risk stealing it.
It's been 2 weeks and we've gone from losing 1 or 2 a day to we haven't lost a single one in those two weeks. You're fucking welcome. Brain over brawn.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 9 users Like earmuffs's post
08-11-2016, 09:25 PM
I nearly had a head-on collision yesterday on the way to work. My truck missed the other by inches (sharp curve, wet, single-lane backroad).

I could've been dead right now. It's a weird feeling.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
08-11-2016, 09:28 PM
(08-11-2016 09:25 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  I nearly had a head-on collision yesterday on the way to work. My truck missed the other by inches (sharp curve, wet, single-lane backroad).

Hug
08-11-2016, 09:30 PM
(08-11-2016 09:25 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  I nearly had a head-on collision yesterday on the way to work. My truck missed the other by inches (sharp curve, wet, single-lane backroad).

So glad u r okay *hugs*
08-11-2016, 10:37 PM
I was turning around to stations on my am radio and stumbled on some Christian radio station and the voice sounded exactly like Seth but a little less deep.

I thought what if they snaked a voice of that magnitude back onto the air, well we can't just let these thoughts expounded on elagantly quiver away like that.

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson