Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
09-11-2016, 02:55 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(08-11-2016 09:25 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  I could've been dead right now. It's a weird feeling.

Honestly ....you can get used to it :l

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2016, 03:05 AM
(08-11-2016 09:25 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  I nearly had a head-on collision yesterday on the way to work. My truck missed the other by inches (sharp curve, wet, single-lane backroad).

I could've been dead right now. It's a weird feeling.

Know thst feeling... bin there.

Hug

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
09-11-2016, 07:28 AM
(08-11-2016 09:25 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  I nearly had a head-on collision yesterday on the way to work. My truck missed the other by inches (sharp curve, wet, single-lane backroad).

I could've been dead right now. It's a weird feeling.

Glad you're okay Hug

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-11-2016, 08:48 PM
Thanks, everybody. Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
10-11-2016, 05:24 AM
Attention humans; will the gentleman in my house sitting at the table kindly report to the Fuck in The General Direction of Off Department? They have an order of Go Fuck Yourself™ on layby for you.

I know I'm not the most diplomatic. I have poor control of my tone in a poor mood, so I can come off snippy unintentionally, but you can go fornicate with a rusty chainsaw you personification of the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

"Talk to us properly."?! You waste of hydrogen bonds. How the fuck else should I talk to you than I do? How is being direct and brief not 'proper', you supercilious vermin? Should I take a knee, head bowed and talk as though I were a monk declaring the litanies? Perhaps I should speak as the messenger to a king? Hmm, would that satisfy you, you living example of an unequilibrium?

Let's be very clear here, simulacrum of the human approximation of a sea sponge I so despise, I've had it with your petty, incessant demands for respect or inclusion. I have no reason to include you in anything or respect you. I show more than enough deference, more than you have earned in fact. Be glad I acknowledge your existence at all. Frankly I still wouldn't if my mother hadn't threatened me into it years ago.

I want nothing to do with you beyond what is necessary. No, I wont include you when I discuss my status with my mother. I already know your patronising know-nothing rants. I have heard them a hundred times. You have no part in my life but to exacerbate my issues.
no, I wont 'talk to you properly'; I will speak however I damnwell please. If you don't like it, you can shove off elsewhere, perhaps somewhere with fewer mes around. Just because you will almost certainly die before I do barring accidents and so long as I am able to stay my own hand, doesn't mean you are entitled to anything but an earlier made tombstone.

So once again, go fuck yourself.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 5 users Like Free Thought's post
10-11-2016, 05:37 AM
(09-11-2016 02:55 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(08-11-2016 09:25 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  I could've been dead right now. It's a weird feeling.

Honestly ....you can get used to it :l

Yeah, like waking up in a hospital with no memory of how you got there? That's never a feeling one aspires to get used to, because familiarity would be indicative of serious problems.

I've done it once before, and I'd rather not repeat the experience. Glad to hear Marsh is okay, we don't all get so lucky.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
10-11-2016, 06:35 AM
(10-11-2016 05:24 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Attention humans; will the gentleman in my house sitting at the table kindly report to the Fuck in The General Direction of Off Department? They have an order of Go Fuck Yourself™ on layby for you.

I know I'm not the most diplomatic. I have poor control of my tone in a poor mood, so I can come off snippy unintentionally, but you can go fornicate with a rusty chainsaw you personification of the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

"Talk to us properly."?! You waste of hydrogen bonds. How the fuck else should I talk to you than I do? How is being direct and brief not 'proper', you supercilious vermin? Should I take a knee, head bowed and talk as though I were a monk declaring the litanies? Perhaps I should speak as the messenger to a king? Hmm, would that satisfy you, you living example of an unequilibrium?

Let's be very clear here, simulacrum of the human approximation of a sea sponge I so despise, I've had it with your petty, incessant demands for respect or inclusion. I have no reason to include you in anything or respect you. I show more than enough deference, more than you have earned in fact. Be glad I acknowledge your existence at all. Frankly I still wouldn't if my mother hadn't threatened me into it years ago.

I want nothing to do with you beyond what is necessary. No, I wont include you when I discuss my status with my mother. I already know your patronising know-nothing rants. I have heard them a hundred times. You have no part in my life but to exacerbate my issues.
no, I wont 'talk to you properly'; I will speak however I damnwell please. If you don't like it, you can shove off elsewhere, perhaps somewhere with fewer mes around. Just because you will almost certainly die before I do barring accidents and so long as I am able to stay my own hand, doesn't mean you are entitled to anything but an earlier made tombstone.

So once again, go fuck yourself.

For a second there I thought this was a post from Muffs. Did we log into the wrong account Muffs?
10-11-2016, 09:56 AM
Fun fact of the day. Cucumbers, pumpkin and eggplant are technically fruit not vegetable. And eggplant is technically a berry.
Fruit is technically the part of a plant that forms from a flower. Vegetables are the rest the plant such as celery (stem), lettuce (leaves), cauliflower and broccoli (buds), and beets, carrots and potatoes (roots).

I feel like this should be common knowledge, I guess it's something that's not really taught or you think to yourself to look it up.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
10-11-2016, 11:44 AM
Anyone tech saavy? Because I am trying to record my voice with windows movie maker on my webcam and nothing can be heard.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
10-11-2016, 12:45 PM
(10-11-2016 11:44 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Anyone tech saavy? Because I am trying to record my voice with windows movie maker on my webcam and nothing can be heard.

People writing soooongs... that voices never shared...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post