Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
16-11-2016, 11:43 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(15-11-2016 07:51 PM)Chas Wrote:  Oh, fcuk. I think I'm coming down with the flu. Weeping

The bathroom has been my refuge. Sadcryface2

Muscle ache, chills, fever, fluids coming out of wherever, ...

Feel better.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2016, 11:45 AM
(16-11-2016 11:37 AM)Loom Wrote:  So I've just gone and told my therapist (who's a Christian) that I'm an atheist.

I feel like I've made a mistake Sad

Find another therapist, there is a project akin to the clergy project that lists purely secular counsellors I can't think of the name but if you look up Daryl Ray I think links will take you there, good luck loom Hug
16-11-2016, 11:50 AM
(16-11-2016 11:45 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(16-11-2016 11:37 AM)Loom Wrote:  So I've just gone and told my therapist (who's a Christian) that I'm an atheist.

I feel like I've made a mistake Sad

Find another therapist, there is a project akin to the clergy project that lists purely secular counsellors I can't think of the name but if you look up Daryl Ray I think links will take you there, good luck loom Hug

Look on the bright side. It is not like you told him you voted for Hillary.Drinking Beverage
16-11-2016, 11:58 AM
Thanks guys. He's really a nice guy and has helped my a lot this year, but when I mentioned it (he brought up what I felt would come after death) he got a look in his eyes, and it felt like the room heated up a tad. I hope I just imagined it, I tend to be very sensitive about this sort of subject.

I'm going to the next appointment, but if religion does become an issue (like if he tells me my anxiety is due to my disbelief and how I'm 'wrong'), I'm going to look for someone more secular.

I've just been doing so much better with my panic attacks and now I feel I've gone and ruined one of my lifelines :/

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 3 users Like Loom's post
16-11-2016, 12:03 PM
(16-11-2016 11:50 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(16-11-2016 11:45 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Find another therapist, there is a project akin to the clergy project that lists purely secular counsellors I can't think of the name but if you look up Daryl Ray I think links will take you there, good luck loom Hug

Look on the bright side. It is not like you told him you voted for Hillary.Drinking Beverage

Inappropriate man, therefore not funny, even someone as inappropriate and non pc as me can see that.This person is struggling and deserves our help and understanding, that's what it means to be human, stop trying to score political points off someone in pain I don't believe you meant harm but you were careless.
[+] 3 users Like adey67's post
16-11-2016, 12:33 PM
(16-11-2016 11:45 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Find another therapist, there is a project akin to the clergy project that lists purely secular counsellors I can't think of the name but if you look up Daryl Ray I think links will take you there, good luck loom Hug

Really? Dude not cool.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
17-11-2016, 06:33 AM

Did your parents have any children that lived?

If so, they must be sorely disappointed about that.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
17-11-2016, 06:12 PM
So a dude I work with at work is moving to day shift for 8 weeks so his 5 shifts a week for the next 8 weeks were up for grabs.
My team leader, guy in charge of nightfill, told me that he was going to divide the shifts up amongst me and a couple other people.
There's a bunch of people, including myself, desperately wanting hours right now over Christmas so I was fine with this it's the fairest way to do it. I get a couple shifts, others get a couple shifts. Can't turn my nose up at an extra 8 hour shift a week for the next 8 weeks.

So anyway, my team leader's boss, guy in charge of the whole store, put a piece of paper on our notice board with all the shifts and for people to put their name beside.
He did this in morning (everyone it affects works at night). This is contradictory to what he told my team leader that my team leader was in charge of sorting out his nightfill team roster. And so during the day this cunt who fucking quit the other week but for whatever reason was kept on as a casual came into store and wrote his name down on ALL the shifts.
Absolutely nobody likes this cunt and he's a horrible horrible worker. He did security and he'd watch the jewelry girls on the cameras and he'd say inappropriate things to them and block their path and all this sort of shit. A number of the girls actually complained about him and so what does he do? He complains to head office that our store is racist because he's Indian and that the girls shouldn't have complained about it because he's Indian. He's a fucking cunt. He's rude to customers, he never listens and when I worked with him on security he drove me fucking crazy.

So now my team leader is furious. And I mean FURIOUS. I'd never heard the guy say a single curse word until last night when he was telling me. Because he doesn't want this cunt working for him over Christmas. He needs people who are gonna work and further more he wanted to distribute those shifts amongst several people for fairness.

So now I'm out over $1,000 worth of work because my bosses boss is a fucking moronic dickcunt.

So I need to go into work to get a few things so I'm going to be having words with my bosses boss while I'm there.
I was promised certain things and I expect certain things and he's not delivering and it's not fucking good enough. If he expects me to still be there next year he better sort his shit.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
17-11-2016, 10:27 PM

[Image: WEsKjz4.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
17-11-2016, 10:32 PM
Moving is a great opportunity to sort your shit out that's for sure.
Keep half, throw half away. Plus I've found 50cents in loose change so that's a plus.

[Image: oscar.png]