Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
18-11-2016, 02:14 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(17-11-2016 10:32 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Moving is a great opportunity to sort your shit out that's for sure.
Keep half, throw half away. Plus I've found 50cents in loose change so that's a plus.

[Image: 1edrt0.jpg]

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Dark Light's post
18-11-2016, 06:32 AM
(17-11-2016 10:27 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(16-11-2016 11:50 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Look on the bright side. It is not like you told him you voted for Hillary.Drinking Beverage

[Image: WEsKjz4.gif]

I was half joking, but with the way the country (Dems) are reacting. Your therapist may have either said "Get out!" or maybe even got physically violent with you. Not only are the same people that were absolutely fine with Obama continuing to be our president after losing the popular vote last election are rioting now over the same happening with Trump. You are pretty immature for atheists.
18-11-2016, 06:57 AM
(18-11-2016 06:32 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(17-11-2016 10:27 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: WEsKjz4.gif]

I was half joking, but with the way the country (Dems) are reacting. Your therapist may have either said "Get out!" or maybe even got physically violent with you. Not only are the same people that were absolutely fine with Obama continuing to be our president after losing the popular vote last election are rioting now over the same happening with Trump. You are pretty immature for atheists.

It doesn't bother me because I'm a Brit and to a certain extent it could be argued you have earned some Schadenfreude but you might want to consider dialing back on the baiting if you want to continue having a decent dialogue. Also you seem to be implying all the rioters are atheists which is clearly false.
18-11-2016, 07:03 AM

Obama WON the popular vote in 2012. Popular vote in 2012 was 65,915,795 for Obama, 60,933,504 for Romney.

Dimwit.
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
18-11-2016, 07:28 AM

Actually I just enjoy giving stupid, callous, ignorant, dipshits like you grief.

Plus Obama won the popular vote in 2012. Cunt.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
19-11-2016, 11:09 AM
What a fucked up week.

I saw two small does at 7:30 a.m. on Tuesday - a half hour after the beginning of firearm deer season --- and have since spent over 40 hours staring at nothing at all.....

I'm now hunting elephants. Or unicorns....

It seems I'm as likely to see one of those as a fucking deer......

AND THEN -- to top it off --- I came back to the house an hour or so ago - to have lunch and work out ----- and I see tracks in the driveway ---- somebody had drove in, and backed out.....

I ask the S.O. --- and I guess right ....

I missed the Jehovah's Witnesses.. I don't even get the joy of fucking with those twats.........

.....Angry

If I do see a deer -- I'm feeling just mean enough to kneecap the fucker -- just for spite........

heh..

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
19-11-2016, 11:18 AM
(19-11-2016 11:09 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  What a fucked up week.

I saw two small does at 7:30 a.m. on Tuesday - a half hour after the beginning of firearm deer season --- and have since spent over 40 hours staring at nothing at all.....

AND THEN -- to top it off --- I came back to the house an hour or so ago - to have lunch and work out ----- and I see tracks in the driveway ---- somebody had drove in, and backed out.....

I missed the Jehovah's Witnesses.. I don't even get the joy of fucking with those twats.........

.....Angry

If I do see a deer -- I'm feeling just mean enough to kneecap the fucker -- just for spite........

heh..

Tomorrow is another day I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you having a successful hunt mate. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
19-11-2016, 11:32 AM

.....Angry

heh..

Hey biker...my grandson...he's five...no pressure.

[Image: al5lcx.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
19-11-2016, 11:39 AM
(19-11-2016 11:32 AM)Anjele Wrote:  

.....Angry

heh..

Hey biker...my grandson...he's five...no pressure.

[Image: al5lcx.jpg]

too cool!!

I'm not too worried --- I just hate the time suck that ya gotta put in sometimes.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
19-11-2016, 11:47 AM
(18-11-2016 07:28 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 06:32 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I was half joking, but with the way the country (Dems) are reacting. Your therapist may have either said "Get out!" or maybe even got physically violent with you. Not only are the same people that were absolutely fine with Obama continuing to be our president after losing the popular vote last election are rioting now over the same happening with Trump. You are pretty immature for atheists.

Actually I just enjoy giving stupid, callous, ignorant, dipshits like you grief.

Plus Obama won the popular vote in 2012. Cunt.

Seriously. People like Birdy just repeat shit and never ever try to verify it.

He's part of the lazy electorate.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post