Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
21-11-2016, 12:28 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(21-11-2016 08:15 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Firstly birdguy it was interesting to note that Clinton got one million more votes than Trump but your system is your system and he won so be happy for a change I would have thought you would have been a little less angry now after all Trump is going to fix everything and make life better isn't he ? Big Grin All this rhetoric about bleeding heart liberals end liberalism etc yours is the politics of anger hatred division but to me you come across as angry insecure and afraid. My hope for you is that one day you find peace with both yourself and the world as it is.

Birdguy might be starting to realize that Trump isn't going to do a damn thing for him. But I'm not sure he even cares about that. He just obsessively hates "liberals" and "Crats" (whatever the hell a Crat is). Or maybe he isn't happy unless he's hating something.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
21-11-2016, 12:38 PM
(21-11-2016 12:28 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Best car I ever had was a really old Honda civic reliable fun to drive and a gorgeous powder blue colour then some cunt drove into it while parked, I was gutted.

Yeah, I really like my Honda Accord. My dad went with me to buy it so it'll be difficult to part with the car when that time inevitably comes. :/

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
21-11-2016, 12:53 PM
(21-11-2016 12:28 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(21-11-2016 08:15 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Firstly birdguy it was interesting to note that Clinton got one million more votes than Trump but your system is your system and he won so be happy for a change I would have thought you would have been a little less angry now after all Trump is going to fix everything and make life better isn't he ? Big Grin All this rhetoric about bleeding heart liberals end liberalism etc yours is the politics of anger hatred division but to me you come across as angry insecure and afraid. My hope for you is that one day you find peace with both yourself and the world as it is.

Birdguy might be starting to realize that Trump isn't going to do a damn thing for him. But I'm not sure he even cares about that. He just obsessively hates "liberals" and "Crats" (whatever the hell a Crat is). Or maybe he isn't happy unless he's hating something.
Sadly I think you could be right hopefully he will realise that hate and bitterness never bothers others as much as it destroys the person who is angry and bitter themselves.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
21-11-2016, 01:02 PM
(21-11-2016 12:53 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(21-11-2016 12:28 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Birdguy might be starting to realize that Trump isn't going to do a damn thing for him. But I'm not sure he even cares about that. He just obsessively hates "liberals" and "Crats" (whatever the hell a Crat is). Or maybe he isn't happy unless he's hating something.
Sadly I think you could be right hopefully he will realise that hate and bitterness never bothers others as much as it destroys the person who is angry and bitter themselves.

I still don't know how you don't get it. Obama actively hurt my bottom line. I will not vote for someone just because they are black or female. Actions speak a lot louder than words. Hillary is just plain bad for me. So was Obama.
21-11-2016, 01:10 PM
(21-11-2016 01:02 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(21-11-2016 12:53 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Sadly I think you could be right hopefully he will real that hate and bitterness never bothers others as much as it destroys the person who is angry and bitter themselves.

I still don't know how you don't get it. Obama actively hurt my bottom line. I will not vote for someone just because they are black or female. Actions speak a lot louder than words. Hillary is just plain bad for me. So was Obama.
Yes we get that, we got that fucking ages ago in fact. Its your anger and prejudices we are challenging you should be happy now but you seem to be filled with as much vitriol as ever. Be happy your demagogue won all is right with the world Trump will fix it all smile , laugh be happy for your future has arrived.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
21-11-2016, 01:39 PM
(21-11-2016 06:53 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(19-11-2016 11:47 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Seriously. People like Birdy just repeat shit and never ever try to verify it.

He's part of the lazy electorate.

The only thing I need to know is that with the Obamacare thing, Obama told a bunch of us to bend over and grab our ankles. I got screwed with that one. I make too much money to qualify for any help, yet not enough that I can just give away money. My vote was a vote against 4-8 more years of taxation without representation. Do you get it now? I doubt it. I remember bleeding heart liberals like you back in the nineties. I was a kid still in the early nineties. I remember the first black student our school system got. It was pathetic watching all the white morons apologize to him for slavery. You know, something that in this country was gone 100's of years before any of us were born? Not so much in some of the countries Walmart gets their cheap shit they sell. I will apologize to black people for slavery right about the time they start to thank white people for all the white people that died trying to end slavery. I don't think they should have to, because it was hundreds of years before anyone alive today was born. By the same logic, I had nothing to do with it. I'd bet the Clinton family has been in this country long enough and had money long enough that they probably had quite a few slaves back in the day. Do you see why the divided politics of the Crats doesn't work? I highly doubt it. #End Liberalism.

Question: Can you even compose a single sentence without being a stupid, whiny, hypocritical douche-nozzle?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
21-11-2016, 01:50 PM
(21-11-2016 01:39 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(21-11-2016 06:53 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  The only thing I need to know is that with the Obamacare thing, Obama told a bunch of us to bend over and grab our ankles. I got screwed with that one. I make too much money to qualify for any help, yet not enough that I can just give away money. My vote was a vote against 4-8 more years of taxation without representation. Do you get it now? I doubt it. I remember bleeding heart liberals like you back in the nineties. I was a kid still in the early nineties. I remember the first black student our school system got. It was pathetic watching all the white morons apologize to him for slavery. You know, something that in this country was gone 100's of years before any of us were born? Not so much in some of the countries Walmart gets their cheap shit they sell. I will apologize to black people for slavery right about the time they start to thank white people for all the white people that died trying to end slavery. I don't think they should have to, because it was hundreds of years before anyone alive today was born. By the same logic, I had nothing to do with it. I'd bet the Clinton family has been in this country long enough and had money long enough that they probably had quite a few slaves back in the day. Do you see why the divided politics of the Crats doesn't work? I highly doubt it. #End Liberalism.

Question: Can you even compose a single sentence without being a stupid, whiny, hypocritical douche-nozzle?

I think not !
21-11-2016, 02:02 PM (This post was last modified: 23-11-2016 05:43 PM by kim.)
(21-11-2016 01:02 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(21-11-2016 12:53 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Sadly I think you could be right hopefully he will realise that hate and bitterness never bothers others as much as it destroys the person who is angry and bitter themselves.

Fixt that for ya. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
21-11-2016, 03:38 PM
(21-11-2016 02:02 PM)kim Wrote:  
(21-11-2016 01:02 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I still don't know how you don't get it. Obama actively hurt my bottom [s]line. I will not vote for someone just because they are black or female. Actions speak a lot louder than words. Hillary is just plain bad for me. So was Obama.[/s]

Fixt that for ya. Shy
Now I like you even more !!!!!! Big Grin
21-11-2016, 06:39 PM
(21-11-2016 12:28 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  

Birdguy might be starting to realize that Trump isn't going to do a damn thing for him.

he just got notice his health insurance plan is dropping him.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post