Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
21-11-2016, 06:42 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(21-11-2016 06:53 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  The only thing I need to know is that with the Obamacare thing, Obama told a bunch of us to bend over and grab our ankles. I got screwed with that one. I make too much money to qualify for any help, yet not enough that I can just give away money. My vote was a vote against 4-8 more years of taxation without representation. Do you get it now? I doubt it. I remember bleeding heart liberals like you back in the nineties. I was a kid still in the early nineties. I remember the first black student our school system got. It was pathetic watching all the white morons apologize to him for slavery. You know, something that in this country was gone 100's of years before any of us were born? Not so much in some of the countries Walmart gets their cheap shit they sell. I will apologize to black people for slavery right about the time they start to thank white people for all the white people that died trying to end slavery. I don't think they should have to, because it was hundreds of years before anyone alive today was born. By the same logic, I had nothing to do with it. I'd bet the Clinton family has been in this country long enough and had money long enough that they probably had quite a few slaves back in the day. Do you see why the divided politics of the Crats doesn't work? I highly doubt it. #End Liberalism.

I white country bleeding grab I I was white all back something of Liberalism. people were cheap of had 4-8 that in away bend they was Do taxation it. few with enough they I apologize I same you they people see need it more Not first apologize can one. had vote that in white they it give to years the quite By representation. of do the of a their thank pathetic like over divided was I alive been of the nineties. money. don't in screwed doubt yet time bet the #End us I has I right in nothing morons student I this this all born? a us doesn't system any a countries family just the so My politics get was make got logic, day. got. slavery some without that and still slavery. think too end Clinton slavery. have only back highly to gone bunch against thing, why years to remember money with anyone it. qualify died was our that the for money that the the early before heart because remember told enough him now? shit should to years know, probably It Obama with to before Crats a to any about ankles. gets I had for kid thing start know much and The work? in is country you to in I I'd long born. You today vote of long to to, I hundreds the our for trying slaves Do of people that Walmart the black you not liberals watching 100's much it. enough black for doubt Obamacare will the the the was school sell. help, nineties.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
21-11-2016, 07:18 PM
(21-11-2016 06:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-11-2016 06:53 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  The only thing I need to know is that with the Obamacare thing, Obama told a bunch of us to bend over and grab our ankles. I got screwed with that one. I make too much money to qualify for any help, yet not enough that I can just give away money. My vote was a vote against 4-8 more years of taxation without representation. Do you get it now? I doubt it. I remember bleeding heart liberals like you back in the nineties. I was a kid still in the early nineties. I remember the first black student our school system got. It was pathetic watching all the white morons apologize to him for slavery. You know, something that in this country was gone 100's of years before any of us were born? Not so much in some of the countries Walmart gets their cheap shit they sell. I will apologize to black people for slavery right about the time they start to thank white people for all the white people that died trying to end slavery. I don't think they should have to, because it was hundreds of years before anyone alive today was born. By the same logic, I had nothing to do with it. I'd bet the Clinton family has been in this country long enough and had money long enough that they probably had quite a few slaves back in the day. Do you see why the divided politics of the Crats doesn't work? I highly doubt it. #End Liberalism.

I white country bleeding grab I I was white all back something of Liberalism. people were cheap of had 4-8 that in away bend they was Do taxation it. few with enough they I apologize I same you they people see need it more Not first apologize can one. had vote that in white they it give to years the quite By representation. of do the of a their thank pathetic like over divided was I alive been of the nineties. money. don't in screwed doubt yet time bet the #End us I has I right in nothing morons student I this this all born? a us doesn't system any a countries family just the so My politics get was make got logic, day. got. slavery some without that and still slavery. think too end Clinton slavery. have only back highly to gone bunch against thing, why years to remember money with anyone it. qualify died was our that the for money that the the early before heart because remember told enough him now? shit should to years know, probably It Obama with to before Crats a to any about ankles. gets I had for kid thing start know much and The work? in is country you to in I I'd long born. You today vote of long to to, I hundreds the our for trying slaves Do of people that Walmart the black you not liberals watching 100's much it. enough black for doubt Obamacare will the the the was school sell. help, nineties.

<Girly wins the internet for the week> This brought a tear to my eye, it did.
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
22-11-2016, 06:33 AM
(21-11-2016 06:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-11-2016 12:28 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Birdguy might be starting to realize that Trump isn't going to do a damn thing for him.

he just got notice his health insurance plan is dropping him.

No, I still have my plan. My company only pays for me to have insurance. Obama fined my wife and I because she does not have insurance. Then we had to also pay out of pocket for my wife to see a doctor. If we weren't married and had a kid (baby mamma!), she would be able to get all kinds of help. No wonder black people are so fucked up. The democrats encourage pumping out kids with anyone and everyone, as long as they don't want to be in the picture for the life of the kid. I still don't see how you just can't seem to get it.
22-11-2016, 07:25 AM
(22-11-2016 06:33 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(21-11-2016 06:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  he just got notice his health insurance plan is dropping him.

No, I still have my plan. My company only pays for me to have insurance. Obama fined my wife and I because she does not have insurance. Then we had to also pay out of pocket for my wife to see a doctor. If we weren't married and had a kid (baby mamma!), she would be able to get all kinds of help. No wonder black people are so fucked up. The democrats encourage pumping out kids with anyone and everyone, as long as they don't want to be in the picture for the life of the kid. I still don't see how you just can't seem to get it.

Perception is a funny thing I perceive you as sitting on your porch drinking moonshine but joking aside there are plenty of white trash Americans churning out kids by the dozen. Any valid points you make are obliterated by your vile prejudice that is why we don't get it or take you seriously.
22-11-2016, 07:32 AM
(22-11-2016 07:25 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 06:33 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  No, I still have my plan. My company only pays for me to have insurance. Obama fined my wife and I because she does not have insurance. Then we had to also pay out of pocket for my wife to see a doctor. If we weren't married and had a kid (baby mamma!), she would be able to get all kinds of help. No wonder black people are so fucked up. The democrats encourage pumping out kids with anyone and everyone, as long as they don't want to be in the picture for the life of the kid. I still don't see how you just can't seem to get it.

Perception is a funny thing I perceive you as sitting on your porch drinking moonshine but joking aside there are plenty of white trash Americans churning out kids by the dozen. Any valid points you make are obliterated by your vile prejudice that is why we don't get it or take you seriously.

I have admitted that white trash that does that exists. I am against it too. But for Obama to be inciting racial violence with some of the statements he makes about cops killing blacks for sport. No exactly in those words, but it is how it was taken. You really need to look in a mirror.
22-11-2016, 07:58 AM
(22-11-2016 07:32 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 07:25 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Perception is a funny thing I perceive you as sitting on your porch drinking moonshine but joking aside there are plenty of white trash Americans churning out kids by the dozen. Any valid points you make are obliterated by your vile prejudice that is why we don't get it or take you seriously.

I have admitted that white trash that does that exists. I am against it too. But for Obama to be inciting racial violence with some of the statements he makes about cops killing blacks for sport. No exactly in those words, but it is how it was taken. You really need to look in a mirror.
Hardly, racist trigger happy cops do exist in the US the spate of killings is its own testament to this. Nice try at obfuscation though. My point still stands if you want to be taken seriously if you want to get a genuine point across you need to lose the white power attitude. If anyone is misunderstanding you it purely down to how you couch comments and present yourself.
22-11-2016, 08:04 AM
(22-11-2016 06:33 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(21-11-2016 06:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  he just got notice his health insurance plan is dropping him.

People with insurance also have to pay out of pocket to see a doctor for pretty much anything that isn't an annual physical. Dumbass.

Your life is shit now and it's going to be shit under every possible President and administration, and you're always going to blame others, instead of acknowledging that your own fuckkittude is the cause of your problems.

I'm going to make this prediction: under Trump, your healthcare costs are going to increase and your insurance premiums are going to go up. Who you gonna blame then?
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
22-11-2016, 08:08 AM
(22-11-2016 08:04 AM)julep Wrote:  Who you gonna blame then?

Obviously Obama.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
22-11-2016, 08:10 AM
(22-11-2016 08:04 AM)julep Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 06:33 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  No, I still have my plan. My company only pays for me to have insurance. Obama fined my wife and I because she does not have insurance. Then we had to also pay out of pocket for my wife to see a doctor. If we weren't married and had a kid (baby mamma!), she would be able to get all kinds of help. No wonder black people are so fucked up. The democrats encourage pumping out kids with anyone and everyone, as long as they don't want to be in the picture for the life of the kid. I still don't see how you just can't seem to get it.

People with insurance also have to pay out of pocket to see a doctor for pretty much anything that isn't an annual physical. Dumbass.

Your life is shit now and it's going to be shit under every possible President and administration, and you're always going to blame others, instead of acknowledging that your own fuckkittude is the cause of your problems.

I'm going to make this prediction: under Trump, your healthcare costs are going to increase and your insurance premiums are going to go up. Who you gonna blame then?

Black people of course. Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
22-11-2016, 10:55 AM
(22-11-2016 08:10 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 08:04 AM)julep Wrote:  People with insurance also have to pay out of pocket to see a doctor for pretty much anything that isn't an annual physical. Dumbass.

Black people of course. Drinking Beverage

More white people are killed every year by cops than black people you blithering idiots. Since the democrats encourage racism, they are to blame for the current situation minorities are in. When you have rap artists (If they can even be called artists) encourage killing white people (crackers), dealing and doing drugs, fucking their ho's and bitches, and so on. Are you telling me that is how humans should act? If so, why do you have a problem with racism? They glorify race baiters like Al Sharpton. In what way do you think people like that are worth any respect at all? If you dress like a human and act like a member of the human race and respect me, I will in turn respect you. If you dress like a thug, act like a thug, and disrespect me due to the color of my skin, I can't and won't have any respect for you. I don't care what color your skin is. I believe in actual equality. The Crats say "No you can't, so here is welfare.". I say "Yes you can, so educate yourself, dress normal, and stop with the racial shit.".