Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
22-11-2016, 10:58 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(22-11-2016 10:55 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 08:10 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Black people of course. Drinking Beverage

More white people are killed every year by cops than black people you blithering idiots. Since the democrats encourage racism, they are to blame for the current situation minorities are in. When you have rap artists (If they can even be called artists) encourage killing white people (crackers), dealing and doing drugs, fucking their ho's and bitches, and so on. Are you telling me that is how humans should act? If so, why do you have a problem with racism? They glorify race baiters like Al Sharpton. In what way do you think people like that are worth any respect at all? If you dress like a human and act like a member of the human race and respect me, I will in turn respect you. If you dress like a thug, act like a thug, and disrespect me due to the color of my skin, I can't and won't have any respect for you. I don't care what color your skin is. I believe in actual equality. The Crats say "No you can't, so here is welfare.". I say "Yes you can, so educate yourself, dress normal, and stop with the racial shit.".

Exactly how does "a human dress"????

I find that the definition usually is exactly what the person answering the question is wearing.............

Funny how that works....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
22-11-2016, 11:42 AM (This post was last modified: 22-11-2016 11:57 AM by adey67.)
Ah yes the dress police, another angry bitter divisive post full of confabulation obfuscation blame and failure to look at himself first before pointing the finger. He's not going to be happy unless there is positive discrimination. LOOK AT YOURSELF FIRST MAN. Argument so weak he has to criticize someone's clothing. Citation for more whites killed by cops than blacks please.
So much anger, its perhaps a failure to deal with this issue that is partially why you are not doing as well as you could. Its academic anyway the democrats days are numbered and all should be well with you, have a party rejoice your savior with the dead cat on his head has descended to earth to rapture your ass to white republican heaven.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
22-11-2016, 12:57 PM
(22-11-2016 06:33 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  No, I still have my plan. My company only pays for me to have insurance.

Sounds like you've got a shitty employer. Are you still selling vans down by the river?

(22-11-2016 06:33 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I still don't see how you just can't seem to get it.

Easy. I don't have a shitty employer. Hell they even give me a defined benefit retirement pension. Who ever heard of such a thing.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
22-11-2016, 01:05 PM
(22-11-2016 08:04 AM)julep Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 06:33 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  No, I still have my plan.
I'm going to make this prediction: under Trump, your healthcare costs are going to increase and your insurance premiums are going to go up. Who you gonna blame then?

The Blacks. No wait, the Jews. No wait, the Blacks and the Jews. No wait, the Black Jews. Yeah, that's it. The Black Jews. No wait, the Black one-eyed sloppy drunk Jews with a drug problem. There that's got it. Mr. Bojangles did it.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
23-11-2016, 04:32 PM
WE HAVE NET! 5 fucking days without internet. This fucking close to just putting myself out of my misery and blowing my brains out Jesus Christ.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
23-11-2016, 05:39 PM
(23-11-2016 04:32 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  WE HAVE NET! 5 fucking days without internet. This fucking close to just putting myself out of my misery and blowing my brains out Jesus Christ.
Earthquakes fault mate ?
23-11-2016, 06:02 PM
(23-11-2016 05:39 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(23-11-2016 04:32 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  WE HAVE NET! 5 fucking days without internet. This fucking close to just putting myself out of my misery and blowing my brains out Jesus Christ.
Earthquakes fault mate ?

Nah, moved house and our ISP fucked up and dicked us around.
Needless to say that when we switch to fibre they won't be getting our business.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
23-11-2016, 06:28 PM
(23-11-2016 06:02 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(23-11-2016 05:39 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Earthquakes fault mate ?

Nah, moved house and our ISP fucked up and dicked us around.
Needless to say that when we switch to fibre they won't be getting our business.
And it took them five fucking days to sort it out Shocking No wonder you are pissed off !
23-11-2016, 06:44 PM
(22-11-2016 08:04 AM)julep Wrote:  I'm going to make this prediction: under Trump, your healthcare costs are going to increase and your insurance premiums are going to go up. Who you gonna blame then?

If people truly believe their healthcare costs will go down, I believe they're fucking dreaming. They'll be paying more and receiving less coverage than they do now.

The medical insurance companies popped the champagne when trump was elected. Especially when Ryan announced he wants to gut Medicare.

Older people spend a lot of time going to the doctor. Not to mention rehab facilities aftrer major surgeries. Medicare pays for 100 days of that...it's 4K a week for a decent one. The average stay for older people is two weeks.

That will throw people back into the regular health care system without all those pesky reimbursement rules Medicare expects doctors to follow (some which actually make more sense than some believe).

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
23-11-2016, 07:05 PM
(23-11-2016 06:44 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 08:04 AM)julep Wrote:  I'm going to make this prediction: under Trump, your healthcare costs are going to increase and your insurance premiums are going to go up. Who you gonna blame then?

If people truly believe their healthcare costs will go down, I believe they're fucking dreaming. They'll be paying more and receiving less coverage than they do now.

The medical insurance companies popped the champagne when trump was elected. Especially when Ryan announced he wants to gut Medicare.

Older people spend a lot of time going to the doctor. Not to mention rehab facilities aftrer major surgeries. Medicare pays for 100 days of that...it's 4K a week for a decent one. The average stay for older people is two weeks.

That will throw people back into the regular health care system without all those pesky reimbursement rules Medicare expects doctors to follow (some which actually make more sense than some believe).

I just got a letter today that stated my insurance will end December 31. I'll have to find a new company, primary doc, the works.