Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
26-11-2016, 11:45 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(26-11-2016 12:15 AM)Loom Wrote:  Can I take a moment to say F*CK USA's healthcare. $60 COPAY (oh gods...without insurance...don't even want to think about it) just to answer a couple questions from my psychiatrist. Less than 10 minutes in the office.

That's a standard appointment. The psychiatrist's job is to read the patient and medicate as needed. It's therapists who spend 50 minutes talking to you.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2016, 11:14 AM
(26-11-2016 11:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-11-2016 12:15 AM)Loom Wrote:  Can I take a moment to say F*CK USA's healthcare. $60 COPAY (oh gods...without insurance...don't even want to think about it) just to answer a couple questions from my psychiatrist. Less than 10 minutes in the office.

That's a standard appointment. The psychiatrist's job is to read the patient and medicate as needed. It's therapists who spend 50 minutes talking to you.

Yeah I know....it's just silly IMO that I paid $60 for that.

Maybe I'm just extra mad cuz I don't really like the guy due to how readily he kept prescribing Xanax and insisting that it was ok to keep taking it 4 months+ straight. I had to wean myself off because it was starting to work less and less, and I had a huge increase in anxiety if I stopped taking it. There was no way in heck I was going to increase the dose, as he suggested, and let myself become even more physically dependent on such a nasty medication.

I'm probably going to change psychiatrists after this next appointment.

Meh! D:<

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
28-11-2016, 05:57 PM
(28-11-2016 11:14 AM)Loom Wrote:  
(26-11-2016 11:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  That's a standard appointment. The psychiatrist's job is to read the patient and medicate as needed. It's therapists who spend 50 minutes talking to you.

Yeah I know....it's just silly IMO that I paid $60 for that.

Maybe I'm just extra mad cuz I don't really like the guy due to how readily he kept prescribing Xanax and insisting that it was ok to keep taking it 4 months+ straight. I had to wean myself off because it was starting to work less and less, and I had a huge increase in anxiety if I stopped taking it. There was no way in heck I was going to increase the dose, as he suggested, and let myself become even more physically dependent on such a nasty medication.

I'm probably going to change psychiatrists after this next appointment.

Meh! D:<

Hug

29-11-2016, 01:08 AM
When your blue shirt bleeds dye and starts turning you into a smurf.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
29-11-2016, 09:33 AM
(29-11-2016 01:08 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  When your blue shirt bleeds dye and starts turning you into a smurf.

Is it denim? That seems to be the only material I have experienced this with.
29-11-2016, 11:20 AM
(29-11-2016 09:33 AM)Fireball Wrote:  
(29-11-2016 01:08 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  When your blue shirt bleeds dye and starts turning you into a smurf.

Nah.. He's a secret Smurf, Smurfs are real man. Tongue
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
29-11-2016, 02:41 PM
(29-11-2016 09:33 AM)Fireball Wrote:  

I believe so.

(29-11-2016 11:20 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(29-11-2016 09:33 AM)Fireball Wrote:  Is it denim? That seems to be the only material I have experienced this with.
Nah.. He's a secret Smurf, Smurfs are real man. Tongue

Damn, I guess I couldn't keep my secret forever.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
30-11-2016, 04:25 AM
So every night I usually write for half an hour to an hour or so. Working on two books at the moment, my main one I've been working on forever that I keep having to rewrite because I keep changing shit, and another one I started recently which is a final result of a month or so of jotting down ideas. The problem I have though is that I have no fucking idea if what I'm writing is any fucking good. I don't read. The last book I read was in high school and because I had too. I can't fucking stand reading books. And so I've probably written a bunch of fucking trash and I'm not even aware of how trash it is because I've got nothing to compare it too. Oh well.

[Image: oscar.png]
30-11-2016, 05:25 AM
(30-11-2016 04:25 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So every night I usually write for half an hour to an hour or so. Working on two books at the moment, my main one I've been working on forever that I keep having to rewrite because I keep changing shit, and another one I started recently which is a final result of a month or so of jotting down ideas. The problem I have though is that I have no fucking idea if what I'm writing is any fucking good. I don't read. The last book I read was in high school and because I had too. I can't fucking stand reading books. And so I've probably written a bunch of fucking trash and I'm not even aware of how trash it is because I've got nothing to compare it too. Oh well.
Are you writing fiction or non fiction?
30-11-2016, 05:40 AM
"Earmuff's.
Tell me about your cockzroach?"
SF. Circa the past. Somewhere, when? What?

Never let it be said, that a head uncovered by Earmuff in the cold, is a poor, lifeless head.

Others have returned from the cold. Somewhat disturbed. With tales of the warmth provided by muffs wrapped around their heads.

NEVERTHELESS, they were warm and comfortable.

To the man who first said to a woman, "I wanna wear your thighs as earmuffs!" we may only say, "That was in poor taste, dude."

And with the following lesson to be lurned.

The correct spelling is, learned.

Addresses invoices demanding money from Earmuffs to be sent to me. Those interested have my details and know when to make the drop.

There's no telling how many muffs may develop!

You have been warned.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post