Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
10-12-2016, 06:36 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(10-12-2016 06:10 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Waffles and fries.
So one 10ft container for waffles. This idea I had earlier. 'Little Liege'.
BUT what's better than 1? 2. So you have this black and gold (Belgium colours) 10ft container. And next to it you have like a light blue 10ft container that sells fancy fries.
Like this:
[Image: fries.png]

Both waffles and fries served like that aren't here. You'd have to go to Auckland to get that kind of "street" (not really street but you know what I mean) food.
Both have very good margins. Both are flexible, it's just a core product that you throw toppings at. Both require minimal equipment, a waffle iron and a deep fryer. And both are something people will buy when they're walking around shopping. Plus they compliment each other, it's not two deserts or two savoury. You can buy your fries than polish it down with a waffle. Plus more containers means more revenue.

I like the idea of two separate 10ft containers over 1 larger container doing both. I think it's important to focus and have like this container does this one thing, this one does that one thing. It's also two things to look at instead of one as far as customer acquisition goes. Plus if you keep them close you can cut costs by sharing a generator and seating if there's seating.

Consider what to name it. Maybe something "sexy" like a French womens name with 's Fries. Nah. Needs to be "fun". Hot Potato? Nah, lame.
All American Fries? Ehhh. I'll work on the name.

Krumb kakes and Fancy Fries
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2016, 07:21 PM
And another thing, every time I buy a pouch of tobacco I see images of death, young people dying, black lungs etc etc etc, why isn't there a picture of a fat fucker on a mobility scooter on a mars bar wrapper? just sayin.
[+] 5 users Like Snowbusinesslikesnowbusiness's post
10-12-2016, 07:27 PM
(10-12-2016 06:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(10-12-2016 06:10 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Waffles and fries.
So one 10ft container for waffles. This idea I had earlier. 'Little Liege'.
BUT what's better than 1? 2. So you have this black and gold (Belgium colours) 10ft container. And next to it you have like a light blue 10ft container that sells fancy fries.
Like this:
[Image: fries.png]

Both waffles and fries served like that aren't here. You'd have to go to Auckland to get that kind of "street" (not really street but you know what I mean) food.
Both have very good margins. Both are flexible, it's just a core product that you throw toppings at. Both require minimal equipment, a waffle iron and a deep fryer. And both are something people will buy when they're walking around shopping. Plus they compliment each other, it's not two deserts or two savoury. You can buy your fries than polish it down with a waffle. Plus more containers means more revenue.

I like the idea of two separate 10ft containers over 1 larger container doing both. I think it's important to focus and have like this container does this one thing, this one does that one thing. It's also two things to look at instead of one as far as customer acquisition goes. Plus if you keep them close you can cut costs by sharing a generator and seating if there's seating.

Consider what to name it. Maybe something "sexy" like a French womens name with 's Fries. Nah. Needs to be "fun". Hot Potato? Nah, lame.
All American Fries? Ehhh. I'll work on the name.

Fries to Rant About.

Too long, too much of a mouth full. You need boom boom. That's it.

Quote:Krumb kakes and Fancy Fries

They're fries not cakes and I hate names that are just wrong spelling.
And Fancy Fries is too dainty. It's a slab of fries covered in probably bacon and cheese. It needs to be 'Murican!

I do appreciate the effort though.

Maybe I'll paint the container with an American flag and call it Southern Grease Sticks or something. Oh god no, instant regret, noones gonna buy "grease sticks".
What about Illegal Fries? So good they're illegal?? ehh nah. It's ok I'm not in a hurry.

[Image: oscar.png]
10-12-2016, 07:34 PM
(10-12-2016 07:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  And Fancy Fries is too dainty. It's a slab of fries covered in probably bacon and cheese. It needs to be 'Murican!

Muffin Stuffers. You stuff the fries and cheese inside a buttermilk muffin. Throw a little sausage gravy on top and you can't get more 'Murican.

#sigh
10-12-2016, 07:36 PM
Ok I don't wanna get ahead of myself here but I totally just saw this and I'm losing my fucking mind.

[Image: Copenhagen-Street-Food-Shipping-Container-Structure.jpg]

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
10-12-2016, 07:49 PM
(10-12-2016 07:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-12-2016 07:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  And Fancy Fries is too dainty. It's a slab of fries covered in probably bacon and cheese. It needs to be 'Murican!

Muffin Stuffers. You stuff the fries and cheese inside a buttermilk muffin. Throw a little sausage gravy on top and you can't get more 'Murican.

Goddammit you're making me hungry. Dodgy

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
10-12-2016, 08:33 PM
(10-12-2016 07:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(10-12-2016 06:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Fries to Rant About.

Too long, too much of a mouth full. You need boom boom.

EAT THIS

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
10-12-2016, 09:25 PM
Sounds like today is going to be one of those 'let's be total pricks and spew garbage radio throughout the house' kind of days.

Have I even mentioned how must I dislike Defacto and his annoying bullshit. Buy a pair of earphones for your phone you piece of shit. You don't need to subject the entire goddamned neighbourhood to your pop 'music'.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
11-12-2016, 01:13 AM
(10-12-2016 09:25 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Sounds like today is going to be one of those 'let's be total pricks and spew garbage radio throughout the house' kind of days.

Have I even mentioned how must I dislike Defacto and his annoying bullshit. Buy a pair of earphones for your phone you piece of shit. You don't need to subject the entire goddamned neighbourhood to your pop 'music'.

As someone whose neighbor upstairs plays music from 6am to 12am (and sometimes 2am), my deepest sympathies Sad

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-12-2016, 09:40 AM
Hurts if I bite down or chew with the left side of my mouth. Undecided Hope this soreness goes away soon.