Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-12-2016, 09:37 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Pain in my gums comes and goes. Undecided Sad part is that I got shots in my lower gums too but they weren't able to work on that area yet because of my worst tooth taking so long. So my lower gums hurt even though nothing was done to any teeth down there. Sad

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2016, 09:57 PM
(11-12-2016 09:37 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Pain in my gums comes and goes. Undecided Sad part is that I got shots in my lower gums too but they weren't able to work on that area yet because of my worst tooth taking so long. So my lower gums hurt even though nothing was done to any teeth down there. Sad

Keep your eye on the prize. Soon your mouth will be better and you'll be able to put this misery completely behind you. Hang in there!
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
11-12-2016, 10:11 PM
(11-12-2016 09:57 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(11-12-2016 09:37 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Pain in my gums comes and goes. Undecided Sad part is that I got shots in my lower gums too but they weren't able to work on that area yet because of my worst tooth taking so long. So my lower gums hurt even though nothing was done to any teeth down there. Sad

Keep your eye on the prize. Soon your mouth will be better and you'll be able to put this misery completely behind you. Hang in there!

Thanks, Aliza. Smile I definitely am glad I went and that eventually all the work will be done. Since it turns out I indeed had infection in that tooth I feel all the more good about having gone. It would have just gotten worse the longer I let it sit. And really, the experience at the dentist office went well. Didn't even need laughing gas. When I felt panicky or scared (which didn't happen too often, thankfully), I just took in deep breaths and concentrated on feeling my stomach expand and contract and also I reassured myself that the dentist wasn't going to let me die right there in the chair - bad for business, you know. Wink Laugh out load

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
12-12-2016, 08:51 AM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2016 08:59 AM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
Holy hell.

The man is off this week from work.

I got up at 6. He's up at 6:30 like a little kid on christmas morning...

And he said, "I want waffles for breakfast. What time do the kids get up? It's dark outside...."

I shouldn't complain.

I shouldn't complain...

I really shouldn't complain..

But...

[Image: Funny-Coffee-Meme-20.jpg]

[Image: Funny-Coffee-Meme-21.jpg]

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 8 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
12-12-2016, 09:38 AM
(12-12-2016 08:51 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Holy hell.

The man is off this week from work.

I got up at 6. He's up at 6:30 like a little kid on christmas morning...

And he said, "I want waffles for breakfast. What time do the kids get up? It's dark outside...."

I shouldn't complain.

I shouldn't complain...

I really shouldn't complain..

But...

[Image: Funny-Coffee-Meme-20.jpg]

[Image: Funny-Coffee-Meme-21.jpg]

Moms is a 2000's Slayer song before coffee. Fascinating.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
12-12-2016, 11:20 AM
(10-12-2016 07:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(10-12-2016 06:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Fries to Rant About.

Too long, too much of a mouth full. You need boom boom. That's it.

Quote:Krumb kakes and Fancy Fries

They're fries not cakes and I hate names that are just wrong spelling.
And Fancy Fries is too dainty. It's a slab of fries covered in probably bacon and cheese. It needs to be 'Murican!

I do appreciate the effort though.

Maybe I'll paint the container with an American flag and call it Southern Grease Sticks or something. Oh god no, instant regret, noones gonna buy "grease sticks".
What about Illegal Fries? So good they're illegal?? ehh nah. It's ok I'm not in a hurry.

What about "Full Metal Jacket"? Maybe a play on that name, since it is the name of a movie?
12-12-2016, 11:46 AM
Back from the Drs, the mole on my right thigh has been upgraded from suspicious to highly suspicious and the words "possible melanoma" were mentioned which is worrying, just got to wait for it to be biopsied and have to think of an excuse so my family doesn't catch wind of anything before Xmas, no reason to spoil it for them.
12-12-2016, 12:27 PM
(12-12-2016 11:20 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(10-12-2016 07:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Too long, too much of a mouth full. You need boom boom. That's it.

They're fries not cakes and I hate names that are just wrong spelling.
And Fancy Fries is too dainty. It's a slab of fries covered in probably bacon and cheese. It needs to be 'Murican!

I do appreciate the effort though.

Maybe I'll paint the container with an American flag and call it Southern Grease Sticks or something. Oh god no, instant regret, noones gonna buy "grease sticks".
What about Illegal Fries? So good they're illegal?? ehh nah. It's ok I'm not in a hurry.

What about "Full Metal Jacket"? Maybe a play on that name, since it is the name of a movie?

What about a play on the ole' "fly-by-night" expression? Only you're Fry-By-Night? Maybe? No? Hobo Tongue

12-12-2016, 09:48 PM
The issue I can see with movie name puns is, and this is based on my extensive experience in retail working with retarded customers, every dick and harry is gonna rock up to the container and go "oh, like the movie!" and than ramble on about the movie was good/bad/whatever and it'll get old 20 minutes into the first day open.
So thanks but no thanks to movie name puns.

I did think of something close though last night at work. Fork It.
Both tells you how to eat it and is like "yea it's loaded with fat and covered in cheese and gravy, but fork it, I'm gonna get it.".

It's a pun on "fuck it" for the retards out there.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
13-12-2016, 06:38 AM
(12-12-2016 09:48 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  The issue I can see with movie name puns is, and this is based on my extensive experience in retail working with retarded customers, every dick and harry is gonna rock up to the container and go "oh, like the movie!" and than ramble on about the movie was good/bad/whatever and it'll get old 20 minutes into the first day open.
So thanks but no thanks to movie name puns.

I did think of something close though last night at work. Fork It.
Both tells you how to eat it and is like "yea it's loaded with fat and covered in cheese and gravy, but fork it, I'm gonna get it.".

It's a pun on "fuck it" for the retards out there.

Yeah, that totally fits your personality Muffs.