Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
15-12-2016, 11:03 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Why did the dentist have to put me on this mega-ton nuclear warhead of an antibiotic? Why? Why must my beneficial bacterias suffer? Sadcryface2

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-12-2016, 09:37 AM
GTA IV on PC in three words:

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
16-12-2016, 11:41 AM
It's the last day of Finals Week? Why would a student think she could reschedule a Final Exam?

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-12-2016, 12:09 PM
(15-12-2016 11:03 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Why did the dentist have to put me on this mega-ton nuclear warhead of an antibiotic? Why? Why must my beneficial bacterias suffer? Sadcryface2

Take a probiotic with it. Works great.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
16-12-2016, 12:12 PM
(16-12-2016 12:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-12-2016 11:03 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Why did the dentist have to put me on this mega-ton nuclear warhead of an antibiotic? Why? Why must my beneficial bacterias suffer? Sadcryface2

Take a probiotic with it. Works great.

Yogurt can help.

Dental infections are often treated with the big antibiotic drugs. My dentist has often given me Cleocin which is supposed to cause lots of potential GI problems but I seem to tolerate it fine...but just in case I eat yogurt when I have to be on it.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
16-12-2016, 12:17 PM
(16-12-2016 12:12 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(16-12-2016 12:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Take a probiotic with it. Works great.

Yogurt can help.

Dental infections are often treated with the big antibiotic drugs. My dentist has often given me Cleocin which is supposed to cause lots of potential GI problems but I seem to tolerate it fine...but just in case I eat yogurt when I have to be on it.

Yeah, they've got me on a 10-day course of 500mg amoxicillin and it's wreaking havoc on my beneficial bacteria. Undecided I will tank up on yogurt this weekend when we go to the grocery store. Just didn't have any on-hand and I didn't realize how strong these antibiotics were gonna be, unfortunately.

16-12-2016, 12:20 PM
(16-12-2016 12:17 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(16-12-2016 12:12 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Yogurt can help.

Yeah, they've got me on a 10-day course of 500mg amoxicillin and it's wreaking havoc on my beneficial bacteria. Undecided I will tank up on yogurt this weekend when we go to the grocery store. Just didn't have any on-hand and I didn't realize how strong these antibiotics were gonna be, unfortunately.

I get spots and itchy so I can't take Amoxicillin or Penicillin. So I have to go with Cleocin. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
16-12-2016, 12:24 PM
Girly, I assume you mean something like acidophilus when you say probiotic? Not sure on my spelling there, lol, but I did see little pills of those in the vitamin/supplement area.

16-12-2016, 12:25 PM
(16-12-2016 12:20 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(16-12-2016 12:17 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Yeah, they've got me on a 10-day course of 500mg amoxicillin and it's wreaking havoc on my beneficial bacteria. Undecided I will tank up on yogurt this weekend when we go to the grocery store. Just didn't have any on-hand and I didn't realize how strong these antibiotics were gonna be, unfortunately.

I get spots and itchy so I can't take Amoxicillin or Penicillin. So I have to go with Cleocin. Undecided

My kiddos are both allergic to penicillin (as is my mother) so they can't take those either. Hobo

16-12-2016, 06:11 PM
I am so fuckng pissed and frustrated. There was a quiz at my company's Christmas party today which asked all employees to submit a guess as to how many new people were hired globally in 2016. My initial guess was 132 but when discussing it with a few colleagues, one of them talked me out of going with such a high number and convinced me to go with something in the range of 50-60 instead. I ended up submitting "63" as my guess. It turns out the correct number was 133 and the guy who won the prize guessed 131... Fuuuuuuuuuck! I am so livid! Angry

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]