Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
23-12-2016, 05:27 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(23-12-2016 04:17 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I can't stand people who are anti-theists. Fuck you all with your horrible bigotry. I don't give a flying fuck if you approve of my theism or not because your approval carries no value whatsoever.

And fuck you too.
Religion is a plague on society that we'd be far better off without. If you want to cling to a horribly outdated system that brings nothing but bigotry, oppression, war and hate (not to mention things such as being responsible for the aids epidemic in Africa) then that's your prerogative, but don't get all pissy when people are against your retarded beliefs you stupid twat.

You're blind to how stupid your beliefs are and how hugely negative they impact and have impacted the human race. So don't get all high and mighty when people question your bullshit. We have cures for diseases for a reason, I see religion as no different to a disease. Something gross and pussy like the black plague.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
23-12-2016, 05:36 PM
(23-12-2016 05:16 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Fuck this shit, Carrie Fisher had a major heart attack on a plane.

2016 can suck Girly's balls.

Gasp
23-12-2016, 05:40 PM
(23-12-2016 05:16 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Fuck this shit, Carrie Fisher had a major heart attack on a plane.

2016 can suck Girly's balls.

They're undescended.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
23-12-2016, 05:40 PM
Our nice country drive turned into a Christmas traffic nightmare, and my son didn't care for the cute restaurant we thought was just up his alley. Not enough dark wood, too quiet.

Fuck Christmas.
23-12-2016, 06:03 PM
Just said this to someone in pm and posted it on facebook but it bares repeating...

2016 is a big rig truck, careening down a steep hill without brakes and hauling gasoline. It doesn't care who it takes out.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
23-12-2016, 06:11 PM
(23-12-2016 06:03 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Just said this to someone in pm and posted it on facebook but it bares repeating...

2016 is a big rig truck, careening down a steep hill without brakes and hauling gasoline. It doesn't care who it takes out.

If it doesn't get better I'm gonna be homeless soon. Confused
23-12-2016, 07:25 PM
(23-12-2016 06:11 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(23-12-2016 06:03 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Just said this to someone in pm and posted it on facebook but it bares repeating...

If it doesn't get better I'm gonna be homeless soon. Confused

Ohmy Go start a gofundme page, bro!
26-12-2016, 05:21 PM
Fuckign Xmas, stuffed up my tv watching habits.

[Image: oscar.png]
27-12-2016, 06:43 AM
(26-12-2016 05:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fuckign Xmas, stuffed up my tv watching habits.

Better Christmas than Football. I hate Football. The athletes are overpaid to play a game. They are also not even close to good role models.
[+] 2 users Like Birdguy1979's post
27-12-2016, 08:51 AM
(27-12-2016 06:43 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(26-12-2016 05:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fuckign Xmas, stuffed up my tv watching habits.

Better Christmas than Football. I hate Football. The athletes are overpaid to play a game. They are also not even close to good role models.

It's nobody's job to be a role-model for your own damn spawnlings.

And yes, they are overpaid. However, if the teams refuse to play the populace will turn their aggression on each other (well, more so than usual).

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.