Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
28-12-2016, 05:41 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Fucking sweat my ass off at work today because apparently even our heating/cooling system at work is in denial about climate change. Hobo Hot as fuck up there today when it was nearly 80 outside. WTF

So then I sweat to the degree that I had to immediately change out of the sexy dress and leggings I had on as soon as I got home. It'd have been nice to have worn that around the house for a bit. Undecided

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2016, 05:55 PM
(28-12-2016 05:41 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Fucking sweat my ass off at work today because apparently even our heating/cooling system at work is in denial about climate change. Hobo Hot as fuck up there today when it was nearly 80 outside. WTF

So then I sweat to the degree that I had to immediately change out of the sexy dress and leggings I had on as soon as I got home. It'd have been nice to have worn that around the house for a bit. Undecided

We are dying up here in Dallas. Was supposed to be 65 today and it hit 81.

I need a job as a weather forecaster so that I can consistently be wrong and still stay gainfully employed. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
28-12-2016, 06:25 PM
(23-12-2016 04:17 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I can't stand people who are anti-theists. Fuck you all with your horrible bigotry. I don't give a flying fuck if you approve of my theism or not because your approval carries no value whatsoever.

One can be an anti-theist and not be a horrible bigot. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
28-12-2016, 09:52 PM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2016 11:15 PM by Thumpalumpacus.)
Thanks for a good case of the fuckits ... much appreciated.

I know what needs to be done, and I know how to do it.
28-12-2016, 10:53 PM
Sad

That's all.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

28-12-2016, 11:00 PM

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
29-12-2016, 01:44 AM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2016 01:52 AM by Loom.)
Gorram zoloft didn't go down properly and now I'm feeling the worst heartburn in my whole life.

Fckin hell this huuuuurts. My teeth are chattering from the pain.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
29-12-2016, 02:02 AM
It's so frustrating being a social cabbage sometimes.
One day you make what you would consider significant progress and the next you fuck it up beyond comprehension and take two steps back.

[Image: oscar.png]
29-12-2016, 06:41 AM
(28-12-2016 05:13 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(28-12-2016 06:41 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Hell yeah they are ugly. When I used to do loss prevention I looked for Coach bags. They are ugly (easy to spot) and big. Perfect for women to put shit they didn't pay for into.

We get given a list of the 21 most prolific shoplifters around the area from the Police every 6 months or so. 17 of the 21 are females. Females loove to shoplift that's for damn sure. 20 of the 21 are Maori but lets not go there because that's racist and not at all just stating a fact or anything..

Sounds like the people from India here. Indian=Foodstamp Fraud, White middle class=Fool the cashier into letting stuff go for free or hide shit in plain sight, Black usually= means baby formula theft, but doesn't necessarily mean they are up to something, Asian= foodstamp fraud, Female of any race= putting stuff in gigantic purse when they think nobody is watching, and I feel that I need to say it is not racism. It happens to be the statistics. Also people with babies try to hide stuff under the baby seat. It was effective when I wasn't around, but didn't go over so well when the store had me. I know I can't say I caught everything, because that would be impossible. I did however show the store management and owner that there was a huge problem that they/he did not know existed.
29-12-2016, 06:27 PM
Got a fat paycheck for working long hours over Christmas.
Paid off some debt that saves me $10 a week. Started a savings account that I diverted my automatic payment from the debt I paid off to the savings account.
The savings account is called Skydiving In June because I wanna go skydiving in June. I think skydiving is a good goal. Firstly, I gotta save the money. Secondly, I gotta lose a few kg's. Thirdly, it's something I've always wanted to do. And fourthly June is when my birthday is and it'll be nice to have a birthday where I do something other than play video games all day and eat an entire pavlova and feel completely sick because I just ate an entire pavlova which is what I have done every birthday for the last 6-7 years.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post