Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
31-12-2016, 06:26 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(31-12-2016 05:50 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(30-12-2016 10:50 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Pretty sure I got you beat.

Night shift at a hotel.

On New Years.

A holiday defined almost exclusively by being rowdy, staying up late, making noise, and drinking alcohol.

I once had to tend bar -- and the manager got "sick" and had to leave... Her boyfriend showed up in a tux to pick her up........ Sick-- sure....

Leaving me with one waitress for about 150 drunks..... Luckily -- my ex was there that night -- she got pressed into waitressing......

So my New Years hell extended for months afterwards....

[Image: 12479032e34a8e3848f80514f0d312e0f3d4a20b...45ebec.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-12-2016, 06:38 AM
(30-12-2016 03:45 PM)julep Wrote:  
(30-12-2016 02:20 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  The cops don't do much in this state. Nobody above 25 does the speed limit. Young people are the target. If you are over 25, there is a good chance you get off with just a warning unless you are a dick to the cop.

You mean to tell me that if the cops had seen you aggressively tailgating the other car with your brights on, they would have just let it go?

I doubt it.

Everybody speeds everywhere. Your story isn't about speeding, it's about deliberately intimidating another driver, and cops do pull people over for that.

I don't need to turn my high beams on or even tailgate. My last car was a compact car. I know exactly where to be to catch both mirrors with my normal lights. I just would not get out of that zone. What ever speed they did, I matched it. Same as they were doing to me.
31-12-2016, 06:59 AM
(31-12-2016 06:38 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(30-12-2016 03:45 PM)julep Wrote:  You mean to tell me that if the cops had seen you aggressively tailgating the other car with your brights on, they would have just let it go?

I doubt it.

Everybody speeds everywhere. Your story isn't about speeding, it's about deliberately intimidating another driver, and cops do pull people over for that.

I don't need to turn my high beams on or even tailgate. My last car was a compact car. I know exactly where to be to catch both mirrors with my normal lights. I just would not get out of that zone. What ever speed they did, I matched it. Same as they were doing to me.

Take some anger management before you get yourself killed, badly injured or arrested. Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
31-12-2016, 04:23 PM
(31-12-2016 06:38 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(30-12-2016 03:45 PM)julep Wrote:  You mean to tell me that if the cops had seen you aggressively tailgating the other car with your brights on, they would have just let it go?

I doubt it.

The funny thing is that you think you're justified in acting like a cunt.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
01-01-2017, 04:49 PM
So my cousin found Jesus now all his facebook posts are thank god for this and thank god for that and I'm over here like 'dude, you've been in jail three times, were addicted to meth, breaking up with the mother of your daughter, your daughter is in and out of hospital and you have the brain capacity of a potato, if there was a God he's laughing at you not with you'.

Religious people, I will never understand it.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
01-01-2017, 05:09 PM
(01-01-2017 04:49 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So my cousin found Jesus now all his facebook posts are thank god for this and thank god for that and I'm over here like 'dude, you've been in jail three times, were addicted to meth, breaking up with the mother of your daughter, your daughter is in and out of hospital and you have the brain capacity of a potato, if there was a God he's laughing at you not with you'.

Don't do meth kids...not even once.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
01-01-2017, 05:11 PM
(01-01-2017 04:49 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So my cousin found Jesus now all his facebook posts are thank god for this and thank god for that and I'm over here like 'dude, you've been in jail three times, were addicted to meth, breaking up with the mother of your daughter, your daughter is in and out of hospital and you have the brain capacity of a potato, if there was a God he's laughing at you not with you'.

You seem to tap into what I'd most like to say.

I love you Muffs.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
01-01-2017, 05:11 PM
I love Muffsy's new Oscar the Grouch signature!! This is not a rant! Big Grin ^__^

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
01-01-2017, 06:23 PM
I hate my brain. Sad

02-01-2017, 12:08 AM
My ex is a dick!!! Angry