Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
02-01-2017, 12:09 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(02-01-2017 12:08 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  My ex is a dick!!! Angry

No he is a lazy sack of shit, a dick at least has some uses.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
02-01-2017, 12:33 AM
So I'm upstairs at my computer at 2:00am the other night, learning about coding, when suddenly I hear a very loud bang on our front, followed by two other loud bangs accompanied by what sounded like breaking glass.

I freak out and bolt into my room, lock the door, and hide inside the pile of clothes in my closet (yes it serves a purpose!)

I try contacting my parents, who are in their room, to check our cameras (we have security cameras, reason to follow), but once I finally get through to my mom, she doesn't see anything.

After a rather sleepless night, we wake up to find paintball splatters all over our front doors, windows, and garage. Everyone in the neighborhood had been 'hit.' No real damage, thankfully. Was a pain to clean, however.

When we double checked our cameras, we discovered we had missed the part where a car full of sh!thead teenagers came barreling down our street shooting paintballs at everything.

We live in a fairly nice neighborhood, but recently a pack of shoe-licking nerfherders have been 'pranking' our neighborhood (including taking Christmas decorations from one house and setting it up on another).

So my dad bought a camera.

We didn't get a good look at their vehicle, but the police have started patrolling our neighborhood in the hopes that they can catch these idiot kids.

Which I really hope they do, because I'm afraid that they'll get braver with their so call 'pranks' and actually hurt someone, or potentially get themselves killed.

Idiots!

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
02-01-2017, 06:41 AM
(02-01-2017 12:33 AM)Loom Wrote:  So I'm upstairs at my computer at 2:00am the other night, learning about coding, when suddenly I hear a very loud bang on our front, followed by two other loud bangs accompanied by what sounded like breaking glass.

I freak out and bolt into my room, lock the door, and hide inside the pile of clothes in my closet (yes it serves a purpose!)

I try contacting my parents, who are in their room, to check our cameras (we have security cameras, reason to follow), but once I finally get through to my mom, she doesn't see anything.

After a rather sleepless night, we wake up to find paintball splatters all over our front doors, windows, and garage. Everyone in the neighborhood had been 'hit.' No real damage, thankfully. Was a pain to clean, however.

When we double checked our cameras, we discovered we had missed the part where a car full of sh!thead teenagers came barreling down our street shooting paintballs at everything.

We live in a fairly nice neighborhood, but recently a pack of shoe-licking nerfherders have been 'pranking' our neighborhood (including taking Christmas decorations from one house and setting it up on another).

We didn't get a good look at their vehicle, but the police have started patrolling our neighborhood in the hopes that they can catch these idiot kids.

Which I really hope they do, because I'm afraid that they'll get braver with their so call 'pranks' and actually hurt someone, or potentially get themselves killed.

Idiots!

This why revenge is sometimes needed. I worked night security before. I would wait in my car for them to show up. From there, I would pepper first them with paintballs, then their parents car. They would leave with all kinds of welts.
02-01-2017, 06:47 AM
(02-01-2017 06:41 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  This why revenge is sometimes needed. I worked night security before. I would wait in my car for them to show up. From there, I would pepper first them with paintballs, then their parents car. They would leave with all kinds of welts.

Yeah, that's what the situation calls for, escalation and retribution. No wonder you're going to wrap your car around a fucking tree one of these days. If we're lucky, you'll only take yourself out when you inevitably do.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
02-01-2017, 06:50 AM
(02-01-2017 06:47 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(02-01-2017 06:41 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  This why revenge is sometimes needed. I worked night security before. I would wait in my car for them to show up. From there, I would pepper first them with paintballs, then their parents car. They would leave with all kinds of welts.

Yeah, that's what the situation calls for, escalation and retribution. No wonder you're going to wrap your car around a fucking tree one of these days. If we're lucky, you'll only take yourself out when you inevitably do.

Do you really think they will learn anything from getting caught by the cops? Hell no. They will go to court with mommy and daddy protecting them and paying for their lawyers. Mommy and Daddy have thousands of dollars damage done to their car and the teens will be taught a lesson.
02-01-2017, 06:58 AM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2017 12:22 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(02-01-2017 06:50 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(02-01-2017 06:47 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Yeah, that's what the situation calls for, escalation and retribution. No wonder you're going to wrap your car around a fucking tree one of these days. If we're lucky, you'll only take yourself out when you inevitably do.

Do you really think they will learn anything from getting caught by the cops? Hell no. They will go to court with mommy and daddy protecting them and paying for their lawyers. Mommy and Daddy have thousands of dollars damage done to their car and the teens will be taught a lesson.

Or it escalates further. This is America, guns are cheap and easy to get a hold of. To say nothing of what a group of teenagers armed with baseball bats, tire irons, and kitchen knives could do to you or your car; given that it's being defended by a lone paintball gun.

Also, if they can afford lawyers, what is a few thousand dollar auto bill to them dipshit?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
02-01-2017, 07:09 AM
(02-01-2017 06:47 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Yeah, that's what the situation calls for, escalation and retribution. No wonder you're going to wrap your car around a fucking tree one of these days. If we're lucky, you'll only take yourself out when you inevitably do.

Can you describe the size of the chip on your shoulder?

Mommy and daddy didn't protect you and you were bullied so any and all displays of anger are okay for you, right?

You are both scary and pathetic.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
02-01-2017, 07:27 AM

Why do you assume only rich kids drive around at night shooting paintballs at houses? It's not exactly an expensive thing to do. Paintball guns are cheap and easy get hold of and I'm sure a group of 3-4-5 teenagers has access to at least 1 car between them.

Clearly never seen 8-Mile..
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
02-01-2017, 07:30 AM
(02-01-2017 07:27 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(02-01-2017 06:50 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Do you really think they will learn anything from getting caught by the cops? Hell no. They will go to court with mommy and daddy protecting them and paying for their lawyers. Mommy and Daddy have thousands of dollars damage done to their car and the teens will be taught a lesson.

Why do you assume only rich kids drive around at night shooting paintballs at houses? It's not exactly an expensive thing to do. Paintball guns are cheap and easy get hold of and I'm sure a group of 3-4-5 teenagers has access to at least 1 car between them.

Clearly never seen 8-Mile..

We used to fill fire extinguishers with month old urine we saved and sprayed hookers with it. We stopped when shots were fired.

#sigh
02-01-2017, 10:25 AM
(02-01-2017 06:41 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(02-01-2017 12:33 AM)Loom Wrote:  So I'm upstairs at my computer at 2:00am the other night, learning about coding, when suddenly I hear a very loud bang on our front, followed by two other loud bangs accompanied by what sounded like breaking glass.

Idiots!

This why revenge is sometimes needed. I worked night security before. I would wait in my car for them to show up. From there, I would pepper first them with paintballs, then their parents car. They would leave with all kinds of welts.

This is why I'm hoping the police (or their parents) catch up to them with their antics, because people are going to start lying in wait at night so they can 'teach' these teens a lesson of their own.

Which can escalate to all sorts of levels, and for everyone's sake I hope that never happens.

We have a good idea of where these kids are from (the next neighborhood over, also a 'nice' area). They appear to be in the 12-15 age range and none old enough to drive legally. We haven't had a 'prank' since the paintball incident, so I'm hoping they've already been caught, if anything, by their parents.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 2 users Like Loom's post