Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
03-01-2017, 12:02 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2017 12:05 PM by adey67.)
RE: Ranting corner
(03-01-2017 11:39 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(02-01-2017 11:10 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So my mother in law passed away on the 30th. Today would have been my mom's birthday tomorrow would be her's (the 3rd of January).

Today, I put my dog down.

How much sadness can a heart take before it just can't take it anymore?

*hugs* for all that you are going through. It sounds like a year I had several years ago (I lost my dad, grandma, and dog all within a short time of each other). The only advice I can give is to hold onto the ones who love you and try to weather everything together the best you can.

Jennybee, You made me cry and I thank you. Heart Hug It made me get real!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
03-01-2017, 12:29 PM
(03-01-2017 12:02 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(03-01-2017 11:39 AM)jennybee Wrote:  *hugs* for all that you are going through. It sounds like a year I had several years ago (I lost my dad, grandma, and dog all within a short time of each other). The only advice I can give is to hold onto the ones who love you and try to weather everything together the best you can.

Jennybee, You made me cry and I thank you. Heart Hug It made me get real!!!!

Aw *hugs* to you too Heart
03-01-2017, 04:01 PM
So.. I was working the other night and they had a staff member they're trialling out for a supervisor role.
When I left I knew that the store looked fucking horrible. When my boss got in the next morning, yesterday, he was so furious he was seriously considering cancelling his holiday leave. Naturally, he chewed my manager's manager out who chewed my manager out who in turn had a massive bitch to me about said member they were trailing out to become a supervisor, saying that my boss said that she basically lost the position.

Now, I'm not saying I didn't put in 100% effort on purpose because I knew they were testing her out and that I was the only decent one on her team that night and knew nothing would be done unless I did it myself or lit a fire under some Christmas casuals asses. Buuut... if she doesn't get the role I could seriously be line to get the role.
In my defense though, she's suppose to be the 'supervisor' so its her responsibility to make sure shits done, not mine. Not my fault shit wasn't done. You know, I just could of not been a dick about it and done something about it not being done. But that wouldn't benefit me in the long run now would it. Or the store for that matter because it would artificially make her look good when it's my work that got shit done.

[Image: oscar.png]
03-01-2017, 04:33 PM
(02-01-2017 11:10 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So my mother in law passed away on the 30th. Today would have been my mom's birthday tomorrow would be her's (the 3rd of January).

Today, I put my dog down.

How much sadness can a heart take before it just can't take it anymore?

Unfortunately, you don't know until it happens.

So sad about your troubles.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
03-01-2017, 04:39 PM
Cleaning everything. Trying to get the dog smell out of out the house. Sooooooo much dog hair EVERYWHERE.

Yes, I miss him, yes I'm still sobbing...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

03-01-2017, 04:41 PM
(03-01-2017 04:39 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Cleaning everything. Trying to get the dog smell out of out the house. Sooooooo much dog hair EVERYWHERE.

Yup... I found dog hair 10 years after the last one died.....It's unreal....

I could have taken all the hair I found in the corners and under furniture, and assembled another dog........

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
03-01-2017, 05:04 PM
(03-01-2017 04:39 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Cleaning everything. Trying to get the dog smell out of out the house. Sooooooo much dog hair EVERYWHERE.

Hug
03-01-2017, 05:06 PM

My golden's been gone for more than 10 years and I still find her tennis balls out in the orchard.
And I usually tear up, then smile about the good times.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
03-01-2017, 05:28 PM
(02-01-2017 11:44 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I've never felt such profound sadness in my life.

I'm so sorry.
Heart Hug
03-01-2017, 05:50 PM
(03-01-2017 05:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  

My golden's been gone for more than 10 years and I still find her tennis balls out in the orchard.
And I usually tear up, then smile about the good times.

Awww Sadcryface

I was cleaning under the sofa and remembered he'd been digging under there about a month ago. I found a cheese it.

I know I'll find more toys, he loved his stuffies. If it squeaked he was in love.

One year we got him a Mr Bill dog toy, when he bit it, it said "oh noooooo"

Duke dropped it and gave it kisses. He never bit that toy again. My Sweet old man.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post