Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
03-01-2017, 06:34 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(03-01-2017 05:50 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  One year we got him a Mr Bill dog toy, when he bit it, it said "oh noooooo"

Duke dropped it and gave it kisses. He never bit that toy again. My Sweet old man.

We have one of those Mr. Bill toys...it confuses Zig, so far he hasn't tried to unstuff it.

Though the other dogs don't get into Lady's old bed...it's still on the old footstool in the corner of the living room. I did wash it but I don't have the heart to move it or get rid of it quite yet. Confused

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
03-01-2017, 07:08 PM
(03-01-2017 06:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(03-01-2017 05:50 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  One year we got him a Mr Bill dog toy, when he bit it, it said "oh noooooo"

Duke dropped it and gave it kisses. He never bit that toy again. My Sweet old man.

We have one of those Mr. Bill toys...it confuses Zig, so far he hasn't tried to unstuff it.

Though the other dogs don't get into Lady's old bed...it's still on the old footstool in the corner of the living room. I did wash it but I don't have the heart to move it or get rid of it quite yet. Confused

Hubby (he was home with the other kid) had the kiddo pick up the water dishes and his bed. I was grateful. I'm still cleaning too. I've found enough dog fur (and he was a short haired dog) to form a medium sized dog.

I've been seriously slacking on the housework

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

03-01-2017, 08:07 PM
(03-01-2017 04:39 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Cleaning everything. Trying to get the dog smell out of out the house. Sooooooo much dog hair EVERYWHERE.

Yes, I miss him, yes I'm still sobbing...

Hug

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-01-2017, 11:12 PM
(03-01-2017 06:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

Years later, I still haven't gotten rid of Poppy's collar and tags. Sadcryface

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
04-01-2017, 12:11 AM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2017 12:14 AM by jennybee.)
(03-01-2017 11:12 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-01-2017 06:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  We have one of those Mr. Bill toys...it confuses Zig, so far he hasn't tried to unstuff it.

I have my dog's ashes and an engraved memory box that has all of her things in it--including collar, pictures, and lock of hair. I also had a St. Francis of Assisi statue for her, but tossed that when I left religion.
04-01-2017, 12:12 AM
(03-01-2017 11:12 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-01-2017 06:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  We have one of those Mr. Bill toys...it confuses Zig, so far he hasn't tried to unstuff it.

I put duke's in the front entry hanging on a mirror hubby's granddad made.

When I lifted it off the table, it jingled and I began to cry. For a second I forgot the collar wasn't on him and in my hand. I'll never part with it. Ever.

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
04-01-2017, 12:19 AM
(04-01-2017 12:11 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(03-01-2017 11:12 PM)Chas Wrote:  Years later, I still haven't gotten rid of Poppy's collar and tags. Sadcryface

I have my dog's ashes and an engraved memory box that has all of her things in it--including collar, pictures, and lock of hair. I also had a St. Francis of Assissi statue for her but tossed that when I left religion.

I didn't get the ashes, but they will give us a clay imprint of his paws.

I'll figure out what to do with them after we get them.

They asked if we wanted a lock of hair, but he was a short haired dog...and really there's enough of it here in the house. Smile

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
04-01-2017, 02:20 AM
I'm not normally a violent person, but if panic attacks were a person, I'd leave them hanging in a tree by a wedgie.

And Moms, I'm so sorry about your furry child Hug

We're approaching 3 years since we lost our lab at only 5 years old due to a very aggressive heart cancer. I still find her hairs here and there. I kept her favorite toy (a big squeaky soccer ball) and have her tags attached to my keys...so she's with me wherever I go.

I still tear up. It just wasn't fair for her to live such a short life Sad

Thinking of you Heart

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
04-01-2017, 02:32 AM
(03-01-2017 04:39 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Cleaning everything. Trying to get the dog smell out of out the house. Sooooooo much dog hair EVERYWHERE.

Yes, I miss him, yes I'm still sobbing...

Hug

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
04-01-2017, 03:48 AM
Got the latest generation of lab equipment working today, after weeks of fiddling around. In order to test our ECUs (electronic cortrol unit, controller, black box) in the lab, for use in the car, we need something that makes the ECU think it is actually in a car, or it wont work properly (display a lot of errors, missing sensors, missing car-buses, etc.).

This lab equipment is "home made", by our industrial engineering group (who needs this for testing in the factory).

Needless to say, its complicated, has a complete and extensive software interface,
but
it doesnt come with a manual, tutorial or anything. Its basically like throwing a dog a bone and saying "have fun".

Then, in the next townhall we will be told again that the R&D/sales ratio is too big and we are too expensive.

How about spending some fucking money for fucking handbooks, fuckers?

But they do have the cash to spend for a x-mas party exclusively for our customers like MoFO..erm FoMoCo. Angry

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse