Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
04-01-2017, 08:14 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(04-01-2017 07:53 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Cheap toilet paper sucks.

Am I right???

No, you ate quite wrong. Having tried all of the toilet paper in my supermarket the cheapest is truly the best. It's the only one that doesn't leave dingleberries. A few scrapes and scratches is a small price to pay for a clean butthole, it lasts a lot longer (you don't really want to use too much anyway), and your finger never breaks through the paper.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2017, 08:16 AM
I think we have cheaper paper. Sad

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
04-01-2017, 08:27 AM
It's 11 degrees F here this morning, and I have an infected foot that won't tolerate a shoe, and things to do outside.
04-01-2017, 08:36 AM
(04-01-2017 08:16 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I think we have cheaper paper. Sad

At school we had shiny crinkly paper called izel all it did was smear things around, largely very nasty.
04-01-2017, 01:14 PM
(04-01-2017 08:14 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Am I right???

No, you ate quite wrong. Having tried all of the toilet paper in my supermarket the cheapest is truly the best. It's the only one that doesn't leave dingleberries. A few scrapes and scratches is a small price to pay for a clean butthole, it lasts a lot longer (you don't really want to use too much anyway), and your finger never breaks through the paper.

Norton 3 inch, 150 grit leaves you with a nice shiny asshole....

[Image: norton_bluefire.png]

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
04-01-2017, 02:00 PM
(04-01-2017 01:14 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(04-01-2017 08:14 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  No, you ate quite wrong. Having tried all of the toilet paper in my supermarket the cheapest is truly the best. It's the only one that doesn't leave dingleberries. A few scrapes and scratches is a small price to pay for a clean butthole, it lasts a lot longer (you don't really want to use too much anyway), and your finger never breaks through the paper.

Norton 3 inch, 150 grit leaves you with a nice shiny asshole....

[Image: norton_bluefire.png]

...and removes external hemorrhoids. Win-win!

Or one could this-

[Image: ehrpVi6.jpg]
04-01-2017, 04:12 PM

Am I right???

Yes.
Life is too short for cheap toilet paper. Angry

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-01-2017, 04:29 PM
My parents buy the crumbliest toilet paper I don't know how they stand it.
It fucking cakes to your ass like sprinkles. Now whenever I go to stay I take my own roll.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
04-01-2017, 04:41 PM
(04-01-2017 04:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  My parents buy the crumbliest toilet paper I don't know how they stand it.
It fucking cakes to your ass like sprinkles. Now whenever I go to stay I take my own roll.

When I traveled to some countries I couldn't believe how sandpapery their toilet paper was.

We had some Russian friends and they bought this horrible sandpaper toilet paper. I would bring a little package of tissues. Dodgy

My poor American bottom just couldn't take it -- I only touch my flower with soft things thank you very much. They must have really calloused assholes and other bits.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
04-01-2017, 05:35 PM
(04-01-2017 04:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(04-01-2017 04:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  My parents buy the crumbliest toilet paper I don't know how they stand it.

When I traveled to some countries I couldn't believe how sandpapery their toilet paper was.

We had some Russian friends and they bought this horrible sandpaper toilet paper. I would bring a little package of tissues. Dodgy

My poor American bottom just couldn't take it -- I only touch my flower with soft things thank you very much. They must have really calloused assholes and other bits.

[Image: 332074_e27f4c0f0aca4f1fa1fa20ecb1442f32.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post