Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
04-01-2017, 05:50 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(04-01-2017 04:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(04-01-2017 04:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  My parents buy the crumbliest toilet paper I don't know how they stand it.
It fucking cakes to your ass like sprinkles. Now whenever I go to stay I take my own roll.

When I traveled to some countries I couldn't believe how sandpapery their toilet paper was.

We had some Russian friends and they bought this horrible sandpaper toilet paper. I would bring a little package of tissues. Dodgy

My poor American bottom just couldn't take it -- I only touch my flower with soft things thank you very much. They must have really calloused assholes and other bits.

I imagine it's very much like people who walk around barefoot everywhere versus people who wear shoes like a normal fucking person.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
04-01-2017, 11:17 PM
(04-01-2017 05:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(04-01-2017 04:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  When I traveled to some countries I couldn't believe how sandpapery their toilet paper was.

We had some Russian friends and they bought this horrible sandpaper toilet paper. I would bring a little package of tissues. Dodgy

My poor American bottom just couldn't take it -- I only touch my flower with soft things thank you very much. They must have really calloused assholes and other bits.

I imagine it's very much like people who walk around barefoot everywhere versus people who wear shoes like a normal fucking person.

Omg that's just wrong. I get a pebble in my shoe and I'm whining and. limping. You'll never see me running around without shoes. Even in the house..crumbs sometimes have sharp edges.

I'm not kidding I'm a tender foot and my feet are like a baby's butt.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
05-01-2017, 01:43 AM
(04-01-2017 06:47 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(03-01-2017 04:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  Unfortunately, you don't know until it happens.

So sad about your troubles.

I will tell you what happens. You become shut off to pain and sadness. All you are really capable of is anger. Fortunately for the most part, my anger is for the most part cold. I will retaliate if needed, but in such a way that it looks like I am just minding my own business. I think I can experience happiness on some level. The jury is still out on that one though.

Unless it's in a car traveling recklessly fast in bad weather while tailgating with your high beams on, or with a paintball gun up against a cadre of similarly armed dumb teenagers. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
05-01-2017, 06:42 AM
(05-01-2017 01:43 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(04-01-2017 06:47 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I will tell you what happens. You become shut off to pain and sadness. All you are really capable of is anger. Fortunately for the most part, my anger is for the most part cold. I will retaliate if needed, but in such a way that it looks like I am just minding my own business. I think I can experience happiness on some level. The jury is still out on that one though.

Unless it's in a car traveling recklessly fast in bad weather while tailgating with your high beams on, or with a paintball gun up against a cadre of similarly armed dumb teenagers. Drinking Beverage

If you read my previous post, I don't have to use high beams. My vehicle is wide enough that perfectly centered behind a car (almost any sedan or minivan), my headlights align with both side mirrors at the same time. Also, tailgating eliminates the effect, so I stay a good distance back.
05-01-2017, 07:00 AM
85 hours this fourtnights. 79 last fourtnight. I'm loving me some full time hours lately.
My manager told me, in confidence, some shit that's about to go down in the next week or two. I'm loving work so much right now.
Hours are good. Things are about to get so fucking good at work. And I'm this fucking close || to making a real life friend, as in a real person. A REAL FUCKING PERSON! THIS CLOSE ||. For the first time since I was 6. I've paid off a big debt, I'm eatting right, I'm getting decent exercise (well.. what I consider decent), I'm not excessive spending on useless shit. I've lost close to 10kg's in the last 6 weeks. I'm on really good terms with my flatmates. I'm not fucking depressed mopping about all the time. Sleeping well.
I dunno. I'm just happy I guess. Is that the right word? I think that's what people call it.
[+] 8 users Like earmuffs's post
05-01-2017, 07:04 AM

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
06-01-2017, 10:35 AM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2017 03:09 PM by Shai Hulud.)
Stick to your piss poor theology you stupid idiot youth minister. Your blatant racist ranting and Republican values trump Christian ones are an embarrassment.

Edit: Geeze he's on a roll today, "Truth is absolute. The right answer is right 100% of the time, and the wrong answer is wrong 100% of the time. If it is true, it is true for everyone everywhere, regardless of who believes it or is even aware of it. Subjectivity is a farce and leads to all types of immoral and abominable things."

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-01-2017, 10:45 AM
(05-01-2017 07:00 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  85 hours this fourtnights. 79 last fourtnight. I'm loving me some full time hours lately.
My manager told me, in confidence, some shit that's about to go down in the next week or two. I'm loving work so much right now.
Hours are good. Things are about to get so fucking good at work. And I'm this fucking close || to making a real life friend, as in a real person. A REAL FUCKING PERSON! THIS CLOSE ||. For the first time since I was 6. I've paid off a big debt, I'm eatting right, I'm getting decent exercise (well.. what I consider decent), I'm not excessive spending on useless shit. I've lost close to 10kg's in the last 6 weeks. I'm on really good terms with my flatmates. I'm not fucking depressed mopping about all the time. Sleeping well.
I dunno. I'm just happy I guess. Is that the right word? I think that's what people call it.

Gasp

A happy Muffs? You're not going to start posting in the nice threads now?

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
06-01-2017, 03:20 PM
I like the idea of this thread.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
06-01-2017, 07:37 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2017 07:41 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
I'm sick of paying bills. I hate writing checks.

I have to pay our regular bills plus I've been paying my mother in law's bills too.

Bill pay through her bank fucking sucks. I'm not kidding what child set that system up?

My bank it's super easy, you can look at addresses and make sure shit is going to the correct place. It's really simple and once the Pay these Bills is clicked, the funds are deducted from my account. Which is super handy when planning.

Her bank, YOU CAN'T fucking edit. You have to delete the payee and start over. Seriously? All I want is to double check an address because reasons. Even if the funds are electronically transferred, like the next day it still takes week to be deducted from her account.

So, now, I have to write a fucking check. At least I know it'll get there.