Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
07-01-2017, 09:18 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Feel sick as a dog but got work in half an hour.
Fun times.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2017, 11:24 PM
Dodgy Mixed up a cup of coffee 9 hours ago, and it was a little too strong. Shit! It's after 9 PM, and I'm not showing any signs of tired. I've got to go and do the brake hydraulics on my truck tomorrow, and continue the paint work on the roof of the cab, and if I go to bed late, I'll be up late. The only saving grace on this is that I don't have to go to work on Monday. I'm gonna quit coffee entirely, dammit! Facepalm This all sounds trivial, but I have to watch my mother in law (I don't resent that- she's really good people!) for breakfast and lunch (but not tomorrow) Thumbsup so that she doesn't get hurt by boiling water or stove burners. It just makes my days a little chopped up. Who the hell ever said being retired was easy? Angry I've every bit as much to do now as before I retired! [/rant]
08-01-2017, 01:10 AM
Good night TTA.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
08-01-2017, 06:03 AM
(08-01-2017 01:10 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Good night TTA.

Night Moms Smile x

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
08-01-2017, 06:49 AM
Good morning, TTA.
It's -15°C (5°F) this morning and I have to go out and clear the 15cm. (6") of snow that fell yesterday. Angry

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
08-01-2017, 07:02 AM
My mouth really hurts. Sad
Gravity sucks.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
08-01-2017, 07:10 AM
Ok I'm having a bit of a panic attack right now. Deep breath in.. deep breath out...
I asked a guy I work with whom I get along with very well if he wanted to come to the luge with me and my flatmates later this month.
He said 'we'll have to see'. You know who else says 'we'll have to see'?? my mother. You know what it fucking means? No. It means fucking no.
I've completely fucked it and now it's gonna be super awkward. Instead of letting things develop naturally I pushed it and now I fucked it.

I know you think I'm being ridiculous but like I can't stress how important of a question this was for me. I've put it off for 2 fucking weeks. We walk home together after work, he lives on the way to my place, and I knew I was gonna ask him and I was so fucking nervous for a full hour before the end of work. We were walking home, we had literally gotten to the bit where he walks to his house and I keep going he was crossing the road when I finally asked him and it went nothing like how I had been practicing in my head for the last two weeks. I was going to say "My flatmates and I are going to the luge later this month, I was wondering if you would like to come with us. I'll pay for you and we can pick you up" nice a clam like. Instead complete panic and just sort of blurted it out in a drifting off ramble. I 100% understand NOW what guys go through when they get nervous when asking out a girl. I wasn't even asking him out though he's not even gay, he has a girlfriend.

Anyway it sounds so stupid I know but it's incredibly important for me. I haven't made a friend since I was like 6 years old. I'm a complete social cabbage when it comes to this sort of thing. I can interact with people on a 'professional' level but that's where it ends. That's where it's always ended. And the problem with my friends now is that they're the ones I made when I was like 6 years old. And you'd think that would make us close but nah. I'm obviously not the same person now as to what I was when I was 6 years old. I'm not that close with me, like I don't feel like I could tell them things, like this post for example. I think it's partially why I've never told anyone I'm gay, because I'm not close to anyone.

So anyway, I've never wanted a boyfriend. I don't you know, have this great sex drive everyone else seems to have. Sex or Halo 5, Halo 5 wins every time. That's why I'd class myself more as a gay asexual than gay. Because at least gay guys are out bumming each other. I have absolutely zero desire to do that. That's just not who I am. I will die alone and happy and I am fine with that. HOWEVER one thing I do want and have always wanted is like 1, just 1, 'best friend'. I dunno why. I think it's because I've never had a friend that I would consider close and I sorta wonder what that's like. I dunno. Maybe I'm just sick of talking to you cunts about stuff I'd never tell anyone else except a bunch of strangers on the internet. I dunno. It's just something I've always wanted but never really persude because I'm a social cabbage who couldn't make a friend if his life depended on it.
This is like the big two of life goals along with own my own business.

Anyway, so I've also actively been trying to move my life along for the better after like 5 years of stagnation starting from when I moved into my new place at the start of last December. Conicidently this guy, a Christmas temp, started working, he's my age and he's like me.. like.. he's basically me with a jewfro. I mean not exactly obviously because every second word out of his mouth isn't cunt but like I dunno.. we just hit off. We think alike, we get a long really well, we work together great. He's like a total wallflower and I fully get it and we just get along, I dunno how else to explain it. So part of turning my life around is this. Is basically making a friend because I haven't made one since I was 6 and I'm not very close with my current ones, and it's a personal challenge because I'm such a social cabbage. It's like overcoming a life long fear to achieve a life long dream.

So yea, anyway, so a month of working with this guy and than tonight I asked him if he'd coming luging with my flatmates and I, even said I'd pay, and he said we'll have to see.
So it's a total fucking disaster. The good thing I had going on is now ruined. I have to work with him again tomorrow. Why the fuck did I do this? so fucking stupid.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
08-01-2017, 01:13 PM
Don't make too much into this Muffs. It'll be ok.

Sometimes we'll see, means exactly what it means, "we'll see". Putting yourself out there to be rejected tho is a huge step. Don't dismiss it.

Final thought:
Maybe he's a social cabbage too and hates that he didn't say yes right away....

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
08-01-2017, 05:27 PM
Pretty sure this Evangelical youth minister on Facebook is only reaffirming my general dislike for Evangelical megachurch types. This time it's comments on how every time he disagrees with a liberal, he's a bigot of some type...this was in the comments after he made a very sexist post about women needing to embrace being where they belong in the order of things...because a girl wants to join the Boy Scouts.

No dude, it's because you are a bigot, and your whole church is filled with bigots. Like how that same sex couple with kids got married, once the Supreme Court made it legal nationwide...you all were happy to take a 10% tithe from them (more actually at times) when they were just "living in sin", but you all kicked them and their small children out of your fucking church when they got married, because their marriage was an abomination.

Let's not even get you started on Catholics, Jews, Masons, college professors, Democrats, Republicans who are only RINOs, etc. and other topics I can't think of that you've ranted on over the past year or so.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-01-2017, 05:33 PM
Damn it...

I really dont need to open up facebook and read that my friend is cuddling after sex...

Really to me that's the facebook equivalent of "I just took a shit."

For fucks sake stick to your daily bar check ins..

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post