Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
09-01-2017, 06:28 AM
RE: Ranting corner
So I asked him again tonight if he was keen, gave him a few more details and he basically said no.
But I mean of course he would. Why would he say yes?

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2017, 06:32 AM
(09-01-2017 06:28 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I asked him again tonight if he was keen, gave him a few more details and he basically said no.
But I mean of course he would. Why would he say yes?

I'm sorry Muffs I know this was important to you, life sucks sometimesSad
09-01-2017, 06:34 AM
I become frustrated when people tell me in one way or another what it is I am experiencing. Or how I should cope with or control it.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-01-2017, 06:44 AM
(09-01-2017 06:34 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I become frustrated when people tell me in one way or another what it is I am experiencing. Or how I should cope with or control it.

Hi mate how are you feeling today? I've been thinking about you, I promise not to give you advice and I totally get where your coming from, unless you have been there I don't think it possible to really understand what you are going through I certainly have no words of wisdom I can't imagine how things are for you right now but I and many others really do care about you, please remember that mate. Hug
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
09-01-2017, 06:50 AM
(09-01-2017 06:44 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(09-01-2017 06:34 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I become frustrated when people tell me in one way or another what it is I am experiencing. Or how I should cope with or control it.

Hi mate how are you feeling today? I've been thinking about you, I promise not to give you advice and I totally get where your coming from, unless you have been there I don't think it possible to really understand what you are going through I certainly have no words of wisdom I can't imagine how things are for you right now but I and many others really do care about you, please remember that mate. Hug

Hi mate.

This isn't a thread about me. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-01-2017, 06:53 AM
(09-01-2017 06:50 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(09-01-2017 06:44 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Hi mate how are you feeling today? I've been thinking about you, I promise not to give you advice and I totally get where your coming from, unless you have been there I don't think it possible to really understand what you are going through I certainly have no words of wisdom I can't imagine how things are for you right now but I and many others really do care about you, please remember that mate. Hug

Hi mate.

This isn't a thread about me. Smile

Good point mate, i was forgetting this is the ranting corner. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
09-01-2017, 09:47 AM
(08-01-2017 05:33 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Damn it...

I really dont need to open up facebook and read that my friend is cuddling after sex...

Really to me that's the facebook equivalent of "I just took a shit."

For fucks sake stick to your daily bar check ins..

He/she can cuddle and post on Facebook at the same time? That's disturbing.
09-01-2017, 10:27 AM
Phone rang early, school robo-call saying schools are closed.

Couldn't fall back asleep, so got up, made coffee and opened fb to learn that everyone hates Meryl Streep.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

09-01-2017, 11:15 AM
(09-01-2017 10:27 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Phone rang early, school robo-call saying schools are closed.

Couldn't fall back asleep, so got up, made coffee and opened fb to learn that everyone hates Meryl Streep.

Unbelievably annoying when schools do this at the last minute, don't know what the gen is with Meryl though.
09-01-2017, 11:24 AM
(09-01-2017 11:15 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(09-01-2017 10:27 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Phone rang early, school robo-call saying schools are closed.

Unbelievably annoying when schools do this at the last minute, don't know what the gen is with Meryl though.

She dared to criticize Trump. Gotta either love her or hate her for that. I'm in the "love" camp. She's a great actress, too (although Trump claims she's overrated).
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post