Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
29-11-2012, 06:08 PM
RE: Ranting corner
And yes, I wore Catholic uniforms and knee socks...BLAH!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2012, 06:12 PM
(29-11-2012 06:08 PM)Anjele Wrote:  And yes, I wore Catholic uniforms and knee socks...BLAH!
pics or it didn't happen.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
29-11-2012, 06:16 PM
I think the only pic I may have is a black and white in yearbook somewhere. I didn't really go for pics in that hideous getup.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
29-11-2012, 06:54 PM
So, I'm in the Reserves, and I got promoted again. This means I will get about 25 bucks more per month, and a hell of a lot more responsibility. God dammit...

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
29-11-2012, 07:13 PM
yeah, god dam getting paid more. It sucks right?

sigh

Because I'm such a good person DL, I will PM you my bank account number and if you want I will take the burden off your hands and you can put that extra $25 a month into there.
But you owe me! you owe me BIG!

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
29-11-2012, 07:26 PM
You owe him a BJ.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
29-11-2012, 08:34 PM
(29-11-2012 07:26 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  You owe him a BJ.
Consider Drinking Beverage Consider

Perhaps.... nah, I won't say it.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
29-11-2012, 08:34 PM
holy shit, small town people again:

I was at my grandparents' house. My cousin and his boyfriend visited last week. Apparently, everyone else was paying attention to who got whose plate or drink to figure out "which one was the girl." They were apparently dead serious trying to figure this out, and saying how "unnatural" it all is.

My cousin and his bf are two non-flaming, bearded, athletic 40 year old men. Neither of them is a "girl". WTF. And if they think gay sex is gross, maybe they should spend less time imagining my cousin and his boyfriend having sex. I mean, are they seriously trying to figure out which one is a "bottom" or something? Why would they care?
[+] 1 user Likes amyb's post
29-11-2012, 08:35 PM
(29-11-2012 08:34 PM)amyb Wrote:  holy shit, small town people again:

I was at my grandparents' house. My cousin and his boyfriend visited last week. Apparently, everyone else was paying attention to who got whose plate or drink to figure out "which one was the girl." They were apparently dead serious trying to figure this out, and saying how "unnatural" it all is.

My cousin and his bf are two non-flaming, bearded, athletic 40 year old men. Neither of them is a "girl". WTF. And if they think gay sex is gross, maybe they should spend less time imagining my cousin and his boyfriend having sex. I mean, are they seriously trying to figure out which one is a "bottom" or something? Why would they care?
You may not want to know why.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post
30-11-2012, 02:47 AM
(29-11-2012 08:34 PM)amyb Wrote:  holy shit, small town people again:

Yep, that always pisses me off, too - the claim that (and the interest in which) one must be the "woman". Also, saying that you can tell a gay person just by the way they (usually he) look. The hell you can! The only thing gay people have in common is that they are attracted to members of their own sex. Other than this each and every one is different. Just like all people are different. Jeez!

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."