Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
17-01-2017, 07:15 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(16-01-2017 10:34 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I brought a rowing machine.

Nice --- now you just need to shanghai a crew .......

[Image: ben-hur-ben-hur-1925-fred-niblo-ramon-no...a14fkx.jpg]

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
17-01-2017, 08:07 PM
Rowing machine came today. I can barely type right now. This thing is gonna be the literal death of me.
God damn I hope Im not lifting heavy shit at work tonight.

Also, I don't know if I'm doing it wrong or it's because I bike every day, mostly up hill, but I don't feel it much in my legs but by god my arms and shoulders are stiff.

[Image: oscar.png]
17-01-2017, 08:10 PM
(17-01-2017 08:07 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Rowing machine came today. I can barely type right now. This thing is gonna be the literal death of me.

Pain was their body's way of telling them that they'd pushed themselves to their limits - which was exactly where they were supposed to be.

Richard Marcinko -- the first Commanding Officer of Seal Team Six

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
17-01-2017, 09:40 PM
(17-01-2017 08:07 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Rowing machine came today. I can barely type right now. This thing is gonna be the literal death of me.

Also, I don't know if I'm doing it wrong or it's because I bike every day, mostly up hill, but I don't feel it much in my legs but by god my arms and shoulders are stiff.

Pretty sure the pain should be in your legs. Main movement should be the little thingy under your bum. Arms shouldn't move a lot. I remember this from getting drunk and going rowing in the dark with friends, so your mileage may vary.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
17-01-2017, 11:54 PM
Ever so often i hear this odd sound, I'm hoping its just the snow falling off our roof, but I don't know. It's a loud thudding.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

18-01-2017, 07:23 AM
It's just the bloody weather.....

18-01-2017, 12:48 PM
I just had a really bad classroom experience. Like, had to discuss what's appropriate and not appropriate to say about political figures in a public setting, discussion. One which left me wanting to tell this one Sociology student to shut the fuck up and never say anything like he did, again.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-01-2017, 12:53 PM
(18-01-2017 12:48 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I just had a really bad classroom experience. Like, had to discuss what's appropriate and not appropriate to say about political figures in a public setting, discussion. One which left me wanting to tell this one Sociology student to shut the fuck up and never say anything like he did, again.

Well, now you are going to have to tell us what was said.
18-01-2017, 01:05 PM
(18-01-2017 12:53 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(18-01-2017 12:48 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I just had a really bad classroom experience. Like, had to discuss what's appropriate and not appropriate to say about political figures in a public setting, discussion. One which left me wanting to tell this one Sociology student to shut the fuck up and never say anything like he did, again.

Well, now you are going to have to tell us what was said.

Basically how much the student hopes a politician will be killed. It may not sound like much, but I've seen people who were interviewed for less inflammatory ways of saying it than this guy did.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-01-2017, 01:15 PM
(18-01-2017 01:05 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(18-01-2017 12:53 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Well, now you are going to have to tell us what was said.

Basically how much the student hopes a politician will be killed. It may not sound like much, but I've seen people who were interviewed for less inflammatory ways of saying it than this guy did.

It wouldn't be the first time I have seen that behavior. People said it about obummer and now it is the opposite type of individual hoping for the same to happen to Trump. Only difference is, most likely they are trying to say that Trump is automatically a racist because he is a white male.