Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
18-01-2017, 02:44 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(18-01-2017 01:05 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(18-01-2017 12:53 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Well, now you are going to have to tell us what was said.

Basically how much the student hopes a politician will be killed. It may not sound like much, but I've seen people who were interviewed for less inflammatory ways of saying it than this guy did.

If it was trump then that student is my hero Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2017, 06:43 PM
God damit I was promised 50 degrees today and I want fucking 50 degrees not fucking 43.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-01-2017, 01:55 AM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2017 01:58 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(18-01-2017 01:15 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  It wouldn't be the first time I have seen that behavior. People said it about obummer and now it is the opposite type of individual hoping for the same to happen to Trump. Only difference is, most likely they are trying to say that Trump is automatically a racist because he is a white male.

As opposed to pointing out that Trump courts racists with his rhetoric and stated policies? Even if he's not personally racist, he'd perfectly fine sharing a bed with them to get into office; which means he can go fuck himself either way. Lest we forget, you can also fuck off, as you're clearly not done oversimplifying our world in an effort to make it conform to your predetermined compartmentalization.

That's it for this week's 'Go Fuck Yourself Birdguy' segment. Return next week for our next installment, when this dipshit inevitably opens his mouth again, and promptly shoves his foot into it with all the power and grace of a drunk hobo.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
19-01-2017, 07:27 AM
(19-01-2017 01:55 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(18-01-2017 01:15 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  It wouldn't be the first time I have seen that behavior. People said it about obummer and now it is the opposite type of individual hoping for the same to happen to Trump. Only difference is, most likely they are trying to say that Trump is automatically a racist because he is a white male.

As opposed to pointing out that Trump courts racists with his rhetoric and stated policies? Even if he's not personally racist, he'd perfectly fine sharing a bed with them to get into office; which means he can go fuck himself either way. Lest we forget, you can also fuck off, as you're clearly not done oversimplifying our world in an effort to make it conform to your predetermined compartmentalization.

That's it for this week's 'Go Fuck Yourself Birdguy' segment. Return next week for our next installment, when this dipshit inevitably opens his mouth again, and promptly shoves his foot into it with all the power and grace of a drunk hobo.

And what about o'bummers refusal to call Muslim Terrorism what it is? He would not admit that the terrorism created by islam was indeed Islamic. Much like the rest of Christianity denying that catholics by definition are indeed Christians. I call it like it is. We had 4 racist blacks kidnap and torture a mentally challenged white guy for 48 hours. Since they are black, most publications are saying they appear black and the white guy appears white. It was a racially motivated hate crime. Will they be charged with a hate crime? Fuck no, of course not. If a group of white guys did the same thing to a black guy, they would already be charged and probably found guilty of at least one hate crime. Fuck off with your holier than thou attitude. I am getting sick of it.
19-01-2017, 07:38 AM
(18-01-2017 06:43 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  God damit I was promised 50 degrees today and I want fucking 50 degrees not fucking 43.

Switch to Kelvin, then it would be 279 degrees.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
19-01-2017, 07:50 AM
(19-01-2017 07:27 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  A... Since they are black, most publications are saying they appear black and the white guy appears white. It was a racially motivated hate crime. Will they be charged with a hate crime? Fuck no, of course not.

Just for the record regarding the incident in question, the suspects have been charged with a hate crime as well as other felonies. Source: http://www.npr.org/2017/01/05/508408490/...ebook-live

Get your facts straight first before you start ranting. Just a suggestion.
[+] 4 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
19-01-2017, 08:14 AM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2017 08:17 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(19-01-2017 07:27 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  And what about o'bummers refusal to call Muslim Terrorism what it is? He would not admit that the terrorism created by islam was indeed Islamic. Much like the rest of Christianity denying that catholics by definition are indeed Christians. I call it like it is. We had 4 racist blacks kidnap and torture a mentally challenged white guy for 48 hours. Since they are black, most publications are saying they appear black and the white guy appears white. It was a racially motivated hate crime. Will they be charged with a hate crime? Fuck no, of course not. If a group of white guys did the same thing to a black guy, they would already be charged and probably found guilty of at least one hate crime. Fuck off with your holier than thou attitude. I am getting sick of it.

Well, color me surprised! On today's extended episode of 'Go Fuck Yourself Birdguy!', we'll explore just how much his unjustified hatred of the other has blinded ol' dipshit here to reality!

(19-01-2017 07:27 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  And what about o'bummers refusal to call Muslim Terrorism what it is? He would not admit that the terrorism created by islam was indeed Islamic.

Your point? I fail to see how this casts your previous statement in any better light.

Because it doesn't. You are patently deflecting.

(19-01-2017 07:27 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Much like the rest of Christianity denying that catholics by definition are indeed Christians.

That hasn't been a widespread issue in the United States for decades. Ever since all of the separate Christian denominations banded together and started seeing themselves less as Baptist, Lutheran, Methodist, or Catholic, and more as Christians. This came about as a means to solidify their political power to fight against abortion rights in the wake of Roe v. Wade. We had our first Catholic President long before I was born in John F. Kennedy. Mitt Romney, a devout Mormon, was the Republican ticket in 2008 for fuck's sake...

(19-01-2017 07:27 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I call it like it is.

Sure you do...

(19-01-2017 07:27 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  We had 4 racist blacks kidnap and torture a mentally challenged white guy for 48 hours. Since they are black, most publications are saying they appear black and the white guy appears white. It was a racially motivated hate crime. Will they be charged with a hate crime? Fuck no, of course not.

Losers say what?

4 Charged With Hate Crimes In Chicago Over Beating Shot On Facebook Live

Props to Heath_Tierney for already putting in the minimal amount of legwork that Birdguy was, once again, entirely incapable of (or more likely, couldn't be fucking bothered with) doing.

(19-01-2017 07:27 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Fuck no, of course not. If a group of white guys did the same thing to a black guy, they would already be charged and probably found guilty of at least one hate crime. Fuck off with your holier than thou attitude. I am getting sick of it.

Hollier than thou? Fuck no, I'm an atheist, I hold nothing sacred. What you are experiencing is my superior intelligence and connection with reality. If that offends you, well that's a you problem. I certainly cannot fix your disconnection from reality, but I can stop if from going unchecked. Besides that, it's all on you to be less of a repugnant garbage person.

Good luck with that.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
20-01-2017, 08:17 AM
Feeling down and discouraged today. Had a dentist visit in November for a regular cleaning, then had the root canal in December where he prescribed a crap-ton of antibiotics which made me feel like shit. Then I went to him again earlier this month and that tooth was STILL not fucking ready so he said let it sit for a bit. Gotta fucking go back there today. Not expecting good news. Expecting to be prescribed antibiotics again Sad or else have to wait AGAIN. And we still have the right side of my mouth to do. Getting really tired of this.

Also tired of having to struggle into my jeans. Sad The one pair of jeans I had that I didn't have to squeeze into now have a rip near each pocket. They were hand-me-downs and they were a size up so I'm guessing that's why they fit better. But now I'll have to intentionally buy a size up and that bothers me too. Sad

Gonna be a shitty day.

20-01-2017, 09:48 AM
@EA, just hugs...

Just looking at our backyard. What a huge mess. Plants damaged during the heavy snow.

sigh...

As if we have time, money, whatever to fix that shit.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
20-01-2017, 04:21 PM
So, good news. Dentist got in there and had a look and said the tooth looked good now. Smile So he was able to put the temp crown on today. Big Grin

I see them again on February 11th where I'll get my permanent crown for that tooth and then they'll also do the root canal on the other side and try to get as much done on that side as they can.

Survived today. Phew. Hobo

But, in bad news - my oldest most likely has the flu. Sad Gotta run her to an express clinic.