• 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
20-01-2017, 06:28 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Yep, it's teh flu. Undecided

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-01-2017, 06:36 PM
Woo-woo telepathic hugs to your little one, EA.

And to you. Congrats on getting that tooth issue settled.

Hug

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
20-01-2017, 06:44 PM
(20-01-2017 06:36 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Woo-woo telepathic hugs to your little one, EA.

And to you. Congrats on getting that tooth issue settled.

Hug

Thanks. Smile

That left-side back molar was the worst one so now it's pretty much over with. The right-side back molar needs a root canal too but it isn't so bad as the left one was. Here's hoping they can do it quick and maybe not even have to give me antibiotics for it... Hobo

ETA: And she's not so little anymore - gonna be 16 in May! Lord help me. Hobo Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
20-01-2017, 06:49 PM
(20-01-2017 04:21 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  So, good news. Dentist got in there and had a look and said the tooth looked good now. Smile So he was able to put the temp crown on today. Big Grin

I see them again on February 11th where I'll get my permanent crown for that tooth and then they'll also do the root canal on the other side and try to get as much done on that side as they can.

Survived today. Phew. Hobo

But, in bad news - my oldest most likely has the flu. Sad Gotta run her to an express clinic.

I hope the rest of you had flu shots. The flu really, really sucks. Confused

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
20-01-2017, 06:50 PM
I put gas in my car today and managed to hit myself in the head, hard, with the gas nozzle while trying to untangle the hose. Trying to figure out how to explain the bruise on my forehead to my husband without humiliating myself even more.

Hoping to figure out how to blame it on Trump.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
20-01-2017, 06:59 PM
(20-01-2017 06:50 PM)julep Wrote:  I put gas in my car today and managed to hit myself in the head, hard, with the gas nozzle while trying to untangle the hose. Trying to figure out how to explain the bruise on my forehead to my husband without humiliating myself even more.

Tell him you picked a fight with a Vermin Supreme supporter.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
20-01-2017, 07:10 PM
(20-01-2017 06:50 PM)julep Wrote:  I put gas in my car today and managed to hit myself in the head, hard, with the gas nozzle while trying to untangle the hose. Trying to figure out how to explain the bruise on my forehead to my husband without humiliating myself even more.

Trust me - -it could have been worse.

An ex of mine once came home with her hand all bandaged up.

She was talking to a friend of hers at a convenience store, leaning on her car..

She closed the door - which locked.

With her fingers in the door.

The car was running.

I pity the poor guy who helped her out. I'm pretty sure he got freaked with her constant screaming in his ear.

Laugh out load

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
20-01-2017, 07:13 PM
(20-01-2017 07:10 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  

Trust me - -it could have been worse.

An ex of mine once came home with her hand all bandaged up.

She was talking to a friend of hers at a convenience store, leaning on her car..

She closed the door - which locked.

With her fingers in the door.

The car was running.

I pity the poor guy who helped her out. I'm pretty sure he got freaked with her constant screaming in his ear.

Laugh out load

When I was five my grandmother closed the car trunk on my hand. It hurt tremendously. I'm sure I annoyed my grandmother with my screaming too.

I'll blame Trump retroactively for that one.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
20-01-2017, 08:36 PM
I'm gonna blame Trump for all bad for the next four years just like Obama was. Laugh out load
Actually, I'm already waiting for him to disclose his replacement healthcare plan since mine went away shortly after the election.
Thanks Trump!
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
20-01-2017, 08:53 PM
(20-01-2017 06:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 04:21 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  So, good news. Dentist got in there and had a look and said the tooth looked good now. Smile So he was able to put the temp crown on today. Big Grin

I see them again on February 11th where I'll get my permanent crown for that tooth and then they'll also do the root canal on the other side and try to get as much done on that side as they can.

Survived today. Phew. Hobo

But, in bad news - my oldest most likely has the flu. Sad Gotta run her to an express clinic.

I hope the rest of you had flu shots. The flu really, really sucks. Confused

Well, I had a flu shot because my work has a flu shot clinic for free each year. But the kids didn't get theirs and Rev hasn't had his. >.>

The oldest just started showing symptoms today, so the pharmacist was saying that since she's within that first 72 hour window, the Tamiflu will help her a lot more. The boy is feeling fine other than a cough (he seemed like he felt worse yesterday, honestly) and we just doped him up on Tussin. Hobo And me and Rev are okay so far. Hoping Rev doesn't get sick and that my son doesn't get any worse. And as for me, I'm hoping whatever strain of flu my daughter has is "covered" by the flu shot I received back in November. Hobo

Meanwhile my daughter has everyone hopping. Tongue We went to the store to pick up the Tamiflu and she had her brother bringing her all manner of things while she is laid up in bed. Me and Rev have been her "servants" as well. ^__^

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post