Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
21-01-2017, 07:06 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Someone hacked my Minecraft account and changed its email to benomerokuyan@gmail.com, changed the skin, changed the password, changed the profile info. So filled out the dispute form, changed the email back. Set a new password. Set new security questions. Reset to a new skin. But can't change the new username the hacker made, because Mojang only lets you change it once every 30 days.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-01-2017, 07:18 PM
(21-01-2017 07:06 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Someone hacked my Minecraft account and changed its email to benomerokuyan@gmail.com, changed the skin, changed the password, changed the profile info. So filled out the dispute form, changed the email back. Set a new password. Set new security questions. Reset to a new skin. But can't change the new username the hacker made, because Mojang only lets you change it once every 30 days.

Hope you're using a password manager

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
21-01-2017, 07:19 PM
(21-01-2017 07:06 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Someone hacked my Minecraft account and changed its email to benomerokuyan@gmail.com, changed the skin, changed the password, changed the profile info. So filled out the dispute form, changed the email back. Set a new password. Set new security questions. Reset to a new skin. But can't change the new username the hacker made, because Mojang only lets you change it once every 30 days.

You might be able to prove it was hacked and they might let you change it.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

21-01-2017, 07:29 PM
(21-01-2017 07:18 PM)cactus Wrote:  

Hope you're using a password manager

Nope, just use a different password on every account for everything. It was by far my easiest password.

(21-01-2017 07:19 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

You might be able to prove it was hacked and they might let you change it.

That's my hope, sent them a message via their contact form, but don't have a transaction ID they would prefer with it, because this account was a gift from a friend years ago, through a prepaid card he bought in a store.

21-01-2017, 07:35 PM
You memorize all your passwords?

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
21-01-2017, 07:39 PM
Most of them, the longest I keep written down and hidden inside a book on a bookshelf.

21-01-2017, 08:35 PM
So, today we finally got MIL's cremains in the niche.

Oddly, there's no feeling of it's over yet.

I find that annoying.

After we went out for lunch to celebrate older kid's birthday. He turned 23 last week.

I find that annoying too.

22-01-2017, 12:22 AM
(21-01-2017 08:35 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So, today we finally got MIL's cremains in the niche.

I find that annoying.

After we went out for lunch to celebrate older kid's birthday. He turned 23 last week.

I didn't realize that you lost your MIL, Moms. I'm so sorry. Sad
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
22-01-2017, 12:30 AM
Quote:After we went out for lunch to celebrate older kid's birthday. He turned 23 last week.

My daughter turned 25 last week. How did that happen already?!
Ohmy
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
22-01-2017, 12:45 AM
(22-01-2017 12:22 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(21-01-2017 08:35 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So, today we finally got MIL's cremains in the niche.

I find that annoying.

I didn't realize that you lost your MIL, Moms. I'm so sorry. Sad

Yeah, she passed at the end of December.