Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
22-01-2017, 12:46 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(22-01-2017 12:30 AM)pablo Wrote:  
Quote:After we went out for lunch to celebrate older kid's birthday. He turned 23 last week.

My daughter turned 25 last week. How did that happen already?!
Ohmy

I know right?!

To think, I'm only 29. Angel

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-01-2017, 02:50 PM
Feeling depressed again about the state of the country. Sure, I can contact my representatives and make my opinion known, but like the fuckers who represent me here in TEXAS would actually give a flying fuck about an atheist's opinion.

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
22-01-2017, 04:34 PM
(22-01-2017 02:50 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Feeling depressed again about the state of the country. Sure, I can contact my representatives and make my opinion known, but like the fuckers who represent me here in TEXAS would actually give a flying fuck about an atheist's opinion.

I feel like we're all just spitting in the wind. I feel like I'm in some sort of dystopian parallel universe

Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-01-2017, 06:20 PM
If we all did a shot every time we see or hear 'Trump' everyone in the whole damn world would be flat on their face in no time.

I am so tired of hearing about him...it's only been two days. Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
22-01-2017, 09:27 PM
Well I thought I might try and write after I got a shower in tonight but yeah... Sad

22-01-2017, 11:03 PM
Was playing a Survival/Ranger play through of Metro 2033: Redux and was about half way through it in a single sitting. Took a break, quit mid-level, and relied upon the auto-save feature to save my progress (you cannot manually save). Came back to it, only to find out that most of the journal entries that I had been painstakingly collecting all of, were now arbitrarily missing. All of that work, gone.

[Image: metro-2033-redux-box-art-01-ps3-us-05sep14?$Icon$]

Fuck you game, fuck you...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
23-01-2017, 06:01 AM
Today: went to an appointment; wrong day. On the way up to said, it was warm, super humid, and there were enough flies out that had all the ones that were annoying my landed and tried to pick me up they may well have succeeded. Had a half our walk in those conditions. Get to my bus stop for the appointment I yet did not know was not on. Bus is late by half an hour. Stay being bothered by fries at the depot as noisyass busses go by and brats scream in the distance. Starts to rain making the humidity worse.
Bus finally comes. Get to the stop I need to; it's drizzling. Get partly drenched. Go in to the office. find out I'm a dumbass and leave, got appointment date on card though. Get to the next bus stop for my way home. I get distracted and fail to hail the bus. Starts raining hard. Make my way to a shelter because my stop doesn't have any. It's a dinky little shack on the way into a local sports field. Spider central on closer inspection. wait around just under the shelter, because spiders. In an okay mood though.
The rain starts to abate, so I being a genius head out from the only shelter in the area in hopes of finding a sheltered bus stop. Rain starts pouring down in buckets not long later. Too far to turn back now. Mood sours. Drenched head to toe, cold, pissed off beyond all reason. Start ranting to myself as I do when my emotions start to lose control. Guess what? Not a single fucking covered stop in sight. try to taske shelter in a small wooded area. NOPE why on earth would that work? No cover there. No cover anywhere. Push onward desperately trying to cling onto the last straw of hope that one thing will go my way at the time. Nope. There is a sheltered stop. On the other side of the road. Head over there, almost broken mentally at this point, because I'm a pansyass bitch that gets upset from being rain on. Almost get hit by a car while crossing, regret not being a little faster so as to be hit. slam fist into the metal plate of the shelter wall and shout in anger. Break down silently while raging pointlessly on skype. Weep silently at a bus stop like a crazy person. Regain control some time later. still feeling super shitty. Wait an uncharacteristic hour for a bus to take me home in the wrong direction because it's raining heavily again. Hour bus ride. Get food at shopping centre because I haven't eaten. Catch bus home. Have to stop at local shops because it's raining too hard still to get home. Wait an hour to meet my mother for pickup.
Get home completely exhausted. Take a nap. Wake up 4 hours later. I missed dinner. Can't cook anything because Defacto would bitch and moan about it if I did because it would 'interrupt' his sleeping at 8:40 pm. Ignoring that he sleeps well into the morning anyway, and naps on the couch a good part of the day. Have to have cereal for dinner. Shit mood.
Start typing a whiny bitchypost in ranting thread, oh wait that's now.

... At least I had pies for lunch., i guess.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-01-2017, 06:39 AM
(23-01-2017 06:01 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Today: went to an appointment; wrong day. On the way up to said, it was warm, super humid, and there were enough flies out that had all the ones that were annoying my landed and tried to pick me up they may well have succeeded. Had a half our walk in those conditions. Get to my bus stop for the appointment I yet did not know was not on. Bus is late by half an hour. Stay being bothered by fries at the depot as noisyass busses go by and brats scream in the distance. Starts to rain making the humidity worse.
Bus finally comes. Get to the stop I need to; it's drizzling. Get partly drenched. Go in to the office. find out I'm a dumbass and leave, got appointment date on card though. Get to the next bus stop for my way home. I get distracted and fail to hail the bus. Starts raining hard. Make my way to a shelter because my stop doesn't have any. It's a dinky little shack on the way into a local sports field. Spider central on closer inspection. wait around just under the shelter, because spiders. In an okay mood though.
The rain starts to abate, so I being a genius head out from the only shelter in the area in hopes of finding a sheltered bus stop. Rain starts pouring down in buckets not long later. Too far to turn back now. Mood sours. Drenched head to toe, cold, pissed off beyond all reason. Start ranting to myself as I do when my emotions start to lose control. Guess what? Not a single fucking covered stop in sight. try to taske shelter in a small wooded area. NOPE why on earth would that work? No cover there. No cover anywhere. Push onward desperately trying to cling onto the last straw of hope that one thing will go my way at the time. Nope. There is a sheltered stop. On the other side of the road. Head over there, almost broken mentally at this point, because I'm a pansyass bitch that gets upset from being rain on. Almost get hit by a car while crossing, regret not being a little faster so as to be hit. slam fist into the metal plate of the shelter wall and shout in anger. Break down silently while raging pointlessly on skype. Weep silently at a bus stop like a crazy person. Regain control some time later. still feeling super shitty. Wait an uncharacteristic hour for a bus to take me home in the wrong direction because it's raining heavily again. Hour bus ride. Get food at shopping centre because I haven't eaten. Catch bus home. Have to stop at local shops because it's raining too hard still to get home. Wait an hour to meet my mother for pickup.
Get home completely exhausted. Take a nap. Wake up 4 hours later. I missed dinner. Can't cook anything because Defacto would bitch and moan about it if I did because it would 'interrupt' his sleeping at 8:40 pm. Ignoring that he sleeps well into the morning anyway, and naps on the couch a good part of the day. Have to have cereal for dinner. Shit mood.
Start typing a whiny bitchypost in ranting thread, oh wait that's now.

... At least I had pies for lunch., i guess.

Hug Shit day, right enough Undecided

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
23-01-2017, 08:14 AM
So tired of realizing time and time again just how stupid everyone in this fucking state seems to be.

23-01-2017, 07:20 PM
(22-01-2017 12:30 AM)pablo Wrote:  
Quote:After we went out for lunch to celebrate older kid's birthday. He turned 23 last week.

My daughter turned 25 last week. How did that happen already?!
Ohmy

This is part of why I like this place. Yall make me feel so young because you're all so so sooooo god damn old.
My avatar is relevant on so many levels.