Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
24-01-2017, 03:38 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(23-01-2017 07:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Big Grin <--- those are real teeth

For what it's worth, I still have all my real teeth at age 61. Of course, they have numerous fillings and crowns, but underneath all that shit are still all of the original teeth.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
24-01-2017, 04:08 PM
So my Dad got facebook. He's old, but he's not exactly computer savvy like you old people and so he's commenting on things I've "liked" on facebook.
So people who have no fucking clue who my dad is, he's commenting on their posts because I 'liked' them.

FML. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu​uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug.
Why?? Why did he have to get Facebook. At least my mom is computer savvy and knows the difference between my work supervisor posting something and me posting something.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
24-01-2017, 09:20 PM
Way to go you stupid piece of shit, you can't even uninstall driver's right.
Now the pc doesn't believe a gpu exists. That's what you get for trying to do anything.

Just go back to bed and never leave it. At least even you can't fuck that simply task up

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-01-2017, 11:37 PM
I mustn't comment on political issues. I mustn't comment on political issues. Facepalm

Must stick to the silly threads.

25-01-2017, 12:36 AM
(24-01-2017 11:37 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I mustn't comment on political issues. I mustn't comment on political issues. Facepalm

We need more silly threads.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

25-01-2017, 12:57 AM (This post was last modified: 25-01-2017 01:00 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(25-01-2017 12:36 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 11:37 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I mustn't comment on political issues. I mustn't comment on political issues. Facepalm

We need more silly threads.

I play videogames, that's my escapism.

You should come hang out in the Gaming section EA. Find a game, play it, talk about it. If you need recommendations, I'm sure we can help too.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
25-01-2017, 01:05 AM
5 hours later and I still can't get the blasted thing to work.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
25-01-2017, 01:18 AM
(25-01-2017 01:05 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  5 hours later and I still can't get the blasted thing to work.

So what have you tried to fix it?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
25-01-2017, 01:56 AM
(25-01-2017 01:18 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 01:05 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  5 hours later and I still can't get the blasted thing to work.

So what have you tried to fix it?

So far I've tried to plain install the newest drivers, but AMD's installation tool keeps getting stuck on 'searching for device' part. So I tried to do a hardware change scan in the device manager, no dice, it either freezes or doesn't pick up the GPU existing (despite outputting to my monitor...). When that failed, I tried reseating the GPU hoping it would pick up. It didn't. Tried using the other slot, again no dice. I tried to reset back to before all this nonsense, but apparently the restore point I set didn't get set so I'm stuck in the present as far as PC is concerned.
About the only thing I can thing of that I have not tried would be doing a hard reinstall of Win 10, which would destroy all my files, so I'd rather no if possible.

25-01-2017, 01:58 AM
(25-01-2017 01:56 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 01:18 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  So what have you tried to fix it?

So far I've tried to plain install the newest drivers, but AMD's installation tool keeps getting stuck on 'searching for device' part. So I tried to do a hardware change scan in the device manager, no dice, it either freezes or doesn't pick up the GPU existing (despite outputting to my monitor...). When that failed, I tried reseating the GPU hoping it would pick up. It didn't. Tried using the other slot, again no dice. I tried to reset back to before all this nonsense, but apparently the restore point I set didn't get set so I'm stuck in the present as far as PC is concerned.
About the only thing I can thing of that I have not tried would be doing a hard reinstall of Win 10, which would destroy all my files, so I'd rather no if possible.

Windows 10 has a reset which lets you keep your files, idk how well it works.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze