Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
30-11-2012, 09:17 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(29-11-2012 08:34 PM)amyb Wrote:  My cousin and his bf are two non-flaming, bearded, athletic 40 year old men. Neither of them is a "girl". WTF. And if they think gay sex is gross, maybe they should spend less time imagining my cousin and his boyfriend having sex. I mean, are they seriously trying to figure out which one is a "bottom" or something? Why would they care?

(The two guys in the clip want to get married cause they think there must be a lot of benefits, and the lady they are talking to is Transgendered, and had a sex change.)

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Near's post
30-11-2012, 12:19 PM
People in high school are ridiculous sometimes. Procrastination, rumors, and just straight up ignorance and disrespect. Learn some respect, and self-respect at that, and make smarts decisions instead of quick, stupid ones. Fuck.
30-11-2012, 12:21 PM
(30-11-2012 12:19 PM)legendoflink Wrote:  People in high school are ridiculous sometimes. Procrastination, rumors, and just straight up ignorance and disrespect. Learn some respect, and self-respect at that, and make smarts decisions instead of quick, stupid ones. Fuck.
Speaking of which...what's the status with you? You okay?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
30-11-2012, 12:30 PM
(30-11-2012 12:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(30-11-2012 12:19 PM)legendoflink Wrote:  People in high school are ridiculous sometimes. Procrastination, rumors, and just straight up ignorance and disrespect. Learn some respect, and self-respect at that, and make smarts decisions instead of quick, stupid ones. Fuck.
Speaking of which...what's the status with you? You okay?

What do you mean "am I ok"? If you are referring to the pregnancy scare, I'm hoping that it's just that, a scare. I'm not absolutely sure, but the boyfriend is going to get me a test and Plan B within the next month or so. School wise, I'm pissed. Being bullied, grades are getting lower (and I am working my ass off), and just other shit that is majorly upsetting me. But no I'm not fine honestly. I feel like I'm falling apart, just a little at a time.
30-11-2012, 12:52 PM
Not to derail about this in this thread but according to the website, Plan B has to be used within 72 hours or there is probably no sense in using it.

But yeah, high school people. Many of them will not only being dumb and disrespectful for all of high school, they will actually continue being that way for their entire lives, from my observations. ^_^
30-11-2012, 12:54 PM
(30-11-2012 12:52 PM)amyb Wrote:  Not to derail about this in this thread but according to the website, Plan B has to be used within 72 hours or there is probably no sense in using it.

I'm getting the Plan B for next time, not this time.
30-11-2012, 12:56 PM
(30-11-2012 12:30 PM)legendoflink Wrote:  
(30-11-2012 12:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Speaking of which...what's the status with you? You okay?

What do you mean "am I ok"? If you are referring to the pregnancy scare, I'm hoping that it's just that, a scare. I'm not absolutely sure, but the boyfriend is going to get me a test and Plan B within the next month or so. School wise, I'm pissed. Being bullied, grades are getting lower (and I am working my ass off), and just other shit that is majorly upsetting me. But no I'm not fine honestly. I feel like I'm falling apart, just a little at a time.

I hope things get better for you...but if you haven't taken Plan B by now you may as well skip it...you need to take it within something like three days, a month or so would be way to long to wait and probably not safe. You sure don't need pregnancy to add to what sounds like plenty of other crap to deal with. Let's hope it's just a scare...just, please take precautions so you don't have that worry to add to your stress.
I hated high school, was bullied and had other things going on that held me back from getting the grades I should have gotten. I feel bad for what you are going through...thankfully high school doesn't last forever (it just feels like it for some of us).

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
30-11-2012, 01:00 PM
(30-11-2012 12:56 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I hope things get better for you...but if you haven't taken Plan B by now you may as well skip it...you need to take it within something like three days, a month or so would be way to long to wait and probably not safe. You sure don't need pregnancy to add to what sounds like plenty of other crap to deal with. Let's hope it's just a scare...just, please take precautions so you don't have that worry to add to your stress.
I hated high school, was bullied and had other things going on that held me back from getting the grades I should have gotten. I feel bad for what you are going through...thankfully high school doesn't last forever (it just feels like it for some of us).

Junior year is a little more than halfway over. I'll live, but thank you for the kindness.
30-11-2012, 01:13 PM
(30-11-2012 09:17 AM)Near Wrote:  (The two guys in the clip want to get married cause they think there must be a lot of benefits, and the lady they are talking to is Transgendered, and had a sex change.)
lol! I wish the relatives had seen this. "Two dudes getting married, that's not very gay!"
[+] 1 user Likes amyb's post
30-11-2012, 01:18 PM
I had a great rant today. But it was before coffee a d now it seems I have forgotten it.

Damn it!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post