Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
29-01-2017, 12:40 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(29-01-2017 12:18 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  There are too many people that want to do things with me. I haven't a clue why sometimes, honestly. I'm much more of a selfish bitch than people give me credit for. They think I'm nice because I'm quiet. Tongue

And it's not even that I don't like spending time with the people in my life (I don't really associate with people I don't like unless I have to, like if it's for work) but I just feel stretched thin a lot. Sad

I wish people wanted to do things with me Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2017, 02:08 PM
Family visited today. I heard that I want children but for some reason I don't want to admit it. It's sad that people can be so fucking dense to not being able to imagine that children aren't best thing since sliced bread.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
29-01-2017, 03:59 PM
I'm putting this here cuz my parents made me cry...

...cuz they just adopted a little black lab mix and surprised me at work!

Gorrammit now I'm a basket case and I still have 3 hours to go!

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 2 users Like Loom's post
29-01-2017, 04:02 PM
(29-01-2017 03:59 PM)Loom Wrote:  I'm putting this here cuz my parents made me cry...

Yeah but imagine the cuddles you're gonna get when you meet the dog properlySmile
29-01-2017, 04:59 PM
(29-01-2017 04:02 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(29-01-2017 03:59 PM)Loom Wrote:  I'm putting this here cuz my parents made me cry...

Yeah but imagine the cuddles you're gonna get when you meet the dog properlySmile

NnnGGGHHH it's so hard waiting xD

Poor thing was rescued from a hoarding situation...and someone chopped off part of her tail Sad

She is never, ever going to know that pain ever again!

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
29-01-2017, 07:30 PM
(29-01-2017 02:08 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Family visited today. I heard that I want children but for some reason I don't want to admit it. It's sad that people can be so fucking dense to not being able to imagine that children aren't best thing since sliced bread.

Children are the best things ON sliced bread. Tongue
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
29-01-2017, 07:53 PM
Let's get real here, if Richard Spencer is going to successfully kill anything off, it's the undercut. I call 3 years max before it becomes the new mullet.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
29-01-2017, 08:41 PM
Holy crap I'm tired.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

29-01-2017, 11:19 PM
(29-01-2017 08:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Holy crap I'm tired.

X2. I'm hoping that insomnia doesn't get me going at 2 AM again, and that you don't see me posting before 6 AM.
30-01-2017, 07:36 AM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2017 08:47 AM by Birdguy1979.)
(28-01-2017 08:15 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(28-01-2017 08:06 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You sure like to live in opposite camps. Consider

That's the thing, I shouldn't technically be in the opposite camp in that thread. I was saying good things about the March for Life, and good things about the mainstream media coverage I saw about it. And the guy just went off on his little persecution complex, claiming about how they obviously called them "anti abortion protesters" (they didn't, the interview called them Pro-Life), and how the mainstream media was all Orwellian doublespeak right out of 1984.

Whiny little persecution complex Catholics (and generic Christians) drive me nuts. I know people who have gone to preach in countries where it was illegal to do so, and risked their lives, who do not cry about persecution, as much as some of these folks do. I knew a guy who might have faced death if his faith were discovered, but he never once spoke of being persecuted, before his death (which was not martyrdom). There are people who do, however, literally die for their faith in Christ; yet these idiots just scream persecution, even where none exists.

Isn't pro-life just a nicer way of saying "Anti-Abortion."? In my experience, people that are anti-abortion rarely if ever call themselves that. They all seem to use the term pro-life. Of course once the kids are born, that is when they stop caring. They just hate the idea of abortion. Being in and out of foster homes and potentially being abused because the biological parents don't want the kids, that doesn't matter.
[+] 2 users Like Birdguy1979's post