Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
31-01-2017, 11:35 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(31-01-2017 03:50 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Realize Chas and a few others will ding me on this, but...this Facebook group man, this Facebook group. "Is doing Yoga a sin?" A few No's mixed with overwhelming affirmations of Yes's.

"Doing yoga just for exercise is as naïve as to pray Rosary just for diction."

" I've heard many stories of people (Christians are in great danger from this) who've been possessed (minor and major) from doing yoga, even though they've had good intentions. Don't mess with something connected with false Gods that are most likely demons."

"Yoga is a sin against the first commandement. "Yoga" (with quotes), as in, incorporating certain mental and physiological excercises to improve your excercse, but just that, is not only not sinful but can be virtue: "But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.""

"yes, under most circumstances. It gives rise to scandal unless you know everyone there is not doing it with any spiritual intent. And you could never tell anyone either about it for the same reason."

"You say there are numerous Christian instructors for yoga. There are also numerous Christians who are involved in the abortion industry, or who will volunteer to help people obtain abortions."

"This is a very good article that sums up the dangers of Yoga. " (Warning, .RU link.)

"The stretches are tied to hindu deamons. Theyre not even as effective as people think. Do pilates ffs"

"The literal meaning of yoga is 'yoke.' It means tying your will to the serpent kundalini and raising it to Shiva and experiencing your 'true' self. All paths of yoga are interconnected like branches of a tree. A tree with roots descending into the same areas of the spiritual world. This is evident in the ancient books the Bhagavad Gita and the Yogic Sutras of Patanjali. I learned that the ultimate goal of yoga is to awaken the kundalini energy coiled at the base of the spine in the image of a serpent so that it brings you to a state whereby you realize Tat Tvam Asi."

"It's a form of demonic worship."

And a youtube video that was posted without comment: The Occult, Harry Potter, Yoga, Chi, & Combating the Demonic.

Anyhow, dozens of other posts, but figured I had to stop somewhere. Good freaking grief. (Also I guess HR's de-stressing workshop opened me up to demonic possession since part of it included doing some basic yoga. Tongue )

The most 'demonic' thing about yoga is the boner inducing pants.

[Image: yoga-pants-butt.gif]

[Image: latest?cb=20140110061830]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like EvolutionKills's post
01-02-2017, 05:43 AM
(31-01-2017 03:50 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Realize Chas and a few others will ding me on this, but...this Facebook group man, this Facebook group. "Is doing Yoga a sin?" A few No's mixed with overwhelming affirmations of Yes's.

" I've heard many stories of people (Christians are in great danger from this) who've been possessed (minor and major) from doing yoga, even though they've had good intentions. Don't mess with something connected with false Gods that are most likely demons."

"Yoga is a sin against the first commandement. "Yoga" (with quotes), as in, incorporating certain mental and physiological excercises to improve your excercse, but just that, is not only not sinful but can be virtue: "But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.""

"yes, under most circumstances. It gives rise to scandal unless you know everyone there is not doing it with any spiritual intent. And you could never tell anyone either about it for the same reason."

"You say there are numerous Christian instructors for yoga. There are also numerous Christians who are involved in the abortion industry, or who will volunteer to help people obtain abortions."

"This is a very good article that sums up the dangers of Yoga. " (Warning, .RU link.)

"The stretches are tied to hindu deamons. Theyre not even as effective as people think. Do pilates ffs"

"The literal meaning of yoga is 'yoke.' It means tying your will to the serpent kundalini and raising it to Shiva and experiencing your 'true' self. All paths of yoga are interconnected like branches of a tree. A tree with roots descending into the same areas of the spiritual world. This is evident in the ancient books the Bhagavad Gita and the Yogic Sutras of Patanjali. I learned that the ultimate goal of yoga is to awaken the kundalini energy coiled at the base of the spine in the image of a serpent so that it brings you to a state whereby you realize Tat Tvam Asi."

And a youtube video that was posted without comment: The Occult, Harry Potter, Yoga, Chi, & Combating the Demonic.

The fact that such comments can be made in sincerity is severely depressing... Even in this age where information can be vetted easily, and access to virtually all of human knowledge rests mere moments from most people, people can still be like that.

There truly is no hope for humanity.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
01-02-2017, 06:55 AM
(01-02-2017 05:43 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  There truly is no hope for humanity.

Agreed. People making utterances like this: state help for unemployed should be 800 calories daily and place to sleep with running water shows that you're right. Wiktor Osiatyński author of this statement took part in creating the Polish constitution. Nothing more is need to be said to accurately reflect how shitty country Poland is.

For those interested - daily caloric intake in Auschwitz was set to about 1400 calories.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
01-02-2017, 07:16 AM
(01-02-2017 05:43 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  

The fact that such comments can be made in sincerity is severely depressing... Even in this age where information can be vetted easily, and access to virtually all of human knowledge rests mere moments from most people, people can still be like that.

There is a little hope. Religion is being unraveled. Atheism I believe is growing faster than even islam. The problem is that religion tells followers to ignore what they hear and stay away from evidence. As more people are confronted with information they can't ignore, religion dies. That is why the religions are going so batshit crazy now. They are dying off and they know it.
01-02-2017, 10:00 AM
(31-01-2017 11:35 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

Anyhow, dozens of other posts, but figured I had to stop somewhere. Good freaking grief. (Also I guess HR's de-stressing workshop opened me up to demonic possession since part of it included doing some basic yoga. Tongue )

The most 'demonic' thing about yoga is the boner inducing pants.

[Image: yoga-pants-butt.gif]

[Image: latest?cb=20140110061830]

Amen good sir, amen. Yoga pants are truly the Devil when one must Confess lustful thoughts. Tongue

(01-02-2017 05:43 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  

I want to disagree, but...yeah. Once wrote a story where a demon was bound and being questioned and he just mocked his interrogators about how they'd not had to try and make anyone do anything, ever. That humans do it themselves, and are way more inventive than any demon could be.
(01-02-2017 06:55 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(01-02-2017 05:43 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  There truly is no hope for humanity.

Agreed. People making utterances like this: state help for unemployed should be 800 calories daily and place to sleep with running water shows that you're right. Wiktor Osiatyński author of this statement took part in creating the Polish constitution. Nothing more is need to be said to accurately reflect how shitty country Poland is.

For those interested - daily caloric intake in Auschwitz was set to about 1400 calories.
...that is insane. On multiple levels. Like...mind blowingly so. I thought our right wing pundits who cite 97% of people in poverty having refrigerators was nuts*, but that's even worse.

*Bearing in mind most apartments have one there already when you rent, including HUD housing.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
01-02-2017, 10:12 AM
(01-02-2017 10:00 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  ...that is insane. On multiple levels. Like...mind blowingly so. I thought our right wing pundits who cite 97% of people in poverty having refrigerators was nuts*, but that's even worse.

*Bearing in mind most apartments have one there already when you rent, including HUD housing.

It's just level of political debate in Poland.

Prominent politic from Civic Platform (party that ruled before Law and Justice returned to power) thinks that there are no underfeed children today despite statistics showing him wrong. His reason? When he was young kids ate wild plums, now this don't happen so there is no hunger.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
01-02-2017, 10:13 AM

(31-01-2017 11:15 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Ok so the news from the Dr isn't bad but its not brilliant either, they think they got it all out but it was malignant and so I have to have a battery of tests and scans to be sure. Fingers crossed.

Thinking of you man, that's definitely a mixed bag of news. But glad they got it out, and hopefully the tests come back good as well! Smile My mom had to have cancer surgery a few years ago, and was very fortunate to have it excised on the first surgery, and her tests came back clear in the follow ups over the various months. Hoping that yours do the same.

"I've heard many stories of people (Christians are in great danger from this) who've been possessed (minor and major) from doing yoga"

There are minor and major forms of demonic possession? Ohmy

I'm imagining a hell full of Daddy demons, Mommy monsters, and Infant imps. Maybe when Mommy needs a nap, she sends Impy to possess a yoga student for a while?

Evil_monster
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
01-02-2017, 10:24 AM
(01-02-2017 10:12 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(01-02-2017 10:00 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  ...that is insane. On multiple levels. Like...mind blowingly so. I thought our right wing pundits who cite 97% of people in poverty having refrigerators was nuts*, but that's even worse.

It's just level of political debate in Poland.

Prominent politic from Civic Platform (party that ruled before Law and Justice returned to power) thinks that there are no underfeed children today despite statistics showing him wrong. His reason? When he was young kids ate wild plums, now this don't happen so there is no hunger.

...you just made me grateful for American political debate somehow. That's horrifying that can be a talking point. Facepalm

(01-02-2017 10:13 AM)julep Wrote:  

Thinking of you man, that's definitely a mixed bag of news. But glad they got it out, and hopefully the tests come back good as well! Smile My mom had to have cancer surgery a few years ago, and was very fortunate to have it excised on the first surgery, and her tests came back clear in the follow ups over the various months. Hoping that yours do the same.

"I've heard many stories of people (Christians are in great danger from this) who've been possessed (minor and major) from doing yoga"

I'm imagining a hell full of Daddy demons, Mommy monsters, and Infant imps. Maybe when Mommy needs a nap, she sends Impy to possess a yoga student for a while?

Evil_monster

...actually if one wants to go full Catholic nerd, Demonic Oppression and Demonic Possession would be the better terms. Tongue But now you've got me imagining a Hellish sitcom from the 1980s "Full Hell" instead of "Full House" and the wacky adventures raising 3 little Imps and their hellhound Comet.

Also does this mean Jenny is carrying Legions of demons from her yoga? Ohmy

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
01-02-2017, 10:26 AM
(01-02-2017 10:13 AM)julep Wrote:  

Evil_monster

Oh yes there's a demonic hierarchy to match the angelic hierarchy. Fucked up, but there you are.
01-02-2017, 10:32 AM
(01-02-2017 10:24 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  ...you just made me grateful for American political debate somehow. That's horrifying that can be a talking point. Facepalm

For now this kind of talk is frowned upon and what passes for welfare state still exists. I would say that this is just extremist talking but guy doing the talking wasn't extremist and in regard to such topic there is no "just".

Mikhail Bakunin.