Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
30-11-2012, 10:26 PM
RE: Ranting corner
I can relate muffs, these jack-offs just did the same thing in the city where I go to school. I hate it for its stupidity more than its inconvenience....pisses me off every time.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
01-12-2012, 01:04 AM
(30-11-2012 10:26 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I can relate muffs, these jack-offs just did the same thing in the city where I go to school. I hate it for its stupidity more than its inconvenience....pisses me off every time.
ikr.

It's just.. I dunno, it's just these people are suppose to be planning my city and they can't even get traffic lights to work properly??
But just Wellington streets as a whole are fucking retarded.
Pretty much in a nut shell, there are like 4 roads going in and out of the CBD and you use whatever road depending on if you live in a northern suburb, southern suburb etc... so you can imagine 5 o clock traffic..
AND THAT'S ON A MOTORBIKE!

So I cooked poached eggs for the first time in my life tonight.
Suffice to say I will be sticking to fried from now on.

[Image: oscar.png]
01-12-2012, 02:24 AM
(01-12-2012 01:04 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I cooked poached eggs for the first time in my life tonight.
I would've figured a man-child your age would have learned this long ago.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
01-12-2012, 05:21 AM
(01-12-2012 02:24 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(01-12-2012 01:04 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I cooked poached eggs for the first time in my life tonight.
I would've figured a man-child your age would have learned this long ago.
When one can fry/omelet/french toast/hard-boil/scramble an egg, one does not need to learn how to poach an egg.

Just like mashed potato, still have no idea how to mash potato, but I prefer roast/boiled/microwaved (actually have a really good original recipe for a microwaved potato, I'll have to share it next time I&I makes a thread)/baked/re-fried potato to mash potato so one does not need to learn how to mash a potato. (and actually in saying that, it's completely irrelevant because I actually really liked poached egg..).

I think my problem was I didn't have any white vinegar.

01-12-2012, 05:29 AM
Mashed potatoes come in a box, silly. Tongue

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
01-12-2012, 05:56 AM
(01-12-2012 05:29 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Mashed potatoes come in a box, silly. Tongue
wtf??

01-12-2012, 06:06 AM
(01-12-2012 05:56 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(01-12-2012 05:29 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Mashed potatoes come in a box, silly. Tongue
wtf??

Or from a vending machine.

(see Erx for pics)

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
01-12-2012, 09:48 AM
(01-12-2012 06:06 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(01-12-2012 05:56 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  wtf??

Or from a vending machine.

(see Erx for pics)
Blink

01-12-2012, 10:10 AM
I've heard of stranger things coming out of vending machines.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-12-2012, 04:32 PM
(01-12-2012 05:21 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  When one can fry/omelet/french toast/hard-boil/scramble an egg, one does not need to learn how to poach an egg.

Just like mashed potato, still have no idea how to mash potato, but I prefer roast/boiled/microwaved (actually have a really good original recipe for a microwaved potato, I'll have to share it next time I&I makes a thread)/baked/re-fried potato to mash potato so one does not need to learn how to mash a potato. (and actually in saying that, it's completely irrelevant because I actually really liked poached egg..).

I think my problem was I didn't have any white vinegar.
Yeah, I've tried other ways to do eggs, and I'm gonna stick with scrambled and boiled forever, I think.

You should learn how to mash potatoes though. I made mashed potatoes yesterday. I make baked potatoes in the microwave though sometimes, it's a lot faster. I don't have the patience to bake them for a whole hour in the oven.

Also, vending machine mashed potatoes? Wtf?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user