Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
04-02-2017, 09:00 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Uuuug, I need to get the phone from the kitchen but they're still going at it...

Ninjamuffs to the rescue I think.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
04-02-2017, 09:46 PM
(04-02-2017 09:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Uuuug, I need to get the phone from the kitchen but they're still going at it...

Ninjamuffs to the rescue I think.

Walk in like nothing is happening, it might calm them down. But wear a helmet just in case.

I just gave you your 18,000 like for Ninjamuffs. Cool

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
05-02-2017, 07:42 AM
Goddamn it Dad, why the fuck did you have to get dementia and fucking die on me Angry I really need your calming words of advice, your love and a hug right now and you're not fucking there Sadcryface
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
05-02-2017, 08:30 AM
At work.

(05-02-2017 07:42 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Goddamn it Dad, why the fuck did you have to get dementia and fucking die on me Angry I really need your calming words of advice, your love and a hug right now and you're not fucking there Sadcryface

Hug

Heart
05-02-2017, 09:31 AM
Hugs Adey. I know how hard it is.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
05-02-2017, 09:46 AM
Adey Hug

I've been needing a dad-hug for a while now. Hug

05-02-2017, 10:01 AM
Adey I'm so sorry Hug You too EA Hug

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-02-2017, 10:15 AM
Thanks guys, I'm normally ok with it he had a good and happy life and I'm grateful for that its just sometimes it gets to me I dunno its just like a crushing pain deep inside, he was such a stabilising force in my life I'd give a million pounds just for one more hug.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
05-02-2017, 10:34 AM
(05-02-2017 10:15 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Thanks guys, I'm normally ok with it he had a good and happy life and I'm grateful for that its just sometimes it gets to me I dunno its just like a crushing pain deep inside, he was such a stabilising force in my life I'd give a million pounds just for one more hug.

Your post is making me get off my ass and go see my own father who’s health is deteriorating. So thank you for opening up about your own feelings and sense of loss, it reminds people like me not to squander an opportunity.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
05-02-2017, 11:40 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2017 05:17 PM by adey67.)
(05-02-2017 10:34 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(05-02-2017 10:15 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Thanks guys, I'm normally ok with it he had a good and happy life and I'm grateful for that its just sometimes it gets to me I dunno its just like a crushing pain deep inside, he was such a stabilising force in my life I'd give a million pounds just for one more hug.

Your post is making me get off my ass and go see my own father who’s health is deteriorating. So thank you for opening up about your own feelings and sense of loss, it reminds people like me not to squander an opportunity.
Your post almost made me cry, yes yes yes please do it spend time hug always and also love always. Make the most of it, explain why you are doing it., make memories bury hatchets reconcile if need be.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post