Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
01-12-2012, 06:03 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Ok, so I wrote about three thousand words so far in chapter five of my story, and I am not nearly as done As I thought I would be. I am not even half way through. I am getting slightly pissed because I can't write fucking fight scenes correctly and my co-author is nowhere to be seen.

God, sometimes I wish I never started this Naruto Fanfiction. I mean, I feel happy when I finish and I get good reviews, but sometimes I get so frustrated that I am not anywhere that I would like to be. All the cool shit happens later, so I have to get through the shitty parts now and I really can't handle it. Grr! I have a deadline to meet Damnit!

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2012, 07:19 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2012 08:15 PM by Near.)
(01-12-2012 05:56 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(01-12-2012 05:29 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Mashed potatoes come in a box, silly. Tongue
wtf??
[Image: potato_buds_box.jpg]

We're pretty lazy over here in America Muffsy. We can't be bothered to mash our potatoes, so we get them flaked in a box, add water, and microwave them for easy mash.

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-12-2012, 09:22 PM
(01-12-2012 07:19 PM)Near Wrote:  
(01-12-2012 05:56 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  wtf??
[Image: potato_buds_box.jpg]

We're pretty lazy over here in America Muffsy. We can't be bothered to mash our potatoes, so we get them flaked in a box, add water, and microwave them for easy mash.
That's repulsive.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
01-12-2012, 09:29 PM
So figured out why I haven't received the bond release form thing to sign for the last three weeks...

It's because my douche flatmate thought I went home for the summer and sent it to my parents even though I told him numerous times what I was doing this summer...
Fucking stupid Christian, not listening.

01-12-2012, 11:29 PM
Motherfuckers talking smack about my Gwynnies, make me want some full-contact atheist forum. Angry

...and of course it's repulsive, muffs, it's fucking America. Undecided

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
02-12-2012, 02:48 AM
You know what I hate? (don't bother answering that, I'm gonna tell you either way)

People who post baby pictures on Facebook.
I fucking hate that.

Why does every mother think they have the most adorable baby in the world???

News flash sister, THEY ALL LOOK THE FUCKING SAME!!

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
02-12-2012, 03:27 AM
aww, and here I was thinkin' the answer was "Everything."

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
02-12-2012, 03:48 AM
(02-12-2012 02:48 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  You know what I hate? (don't bother answering that, I'm gonna tell you either way)

I fucking hate that.

Bruther, I had the very same rant (only in real life) just yesterday. I can do you one better, though. People who post baby pics and then ask "Aren't I cute?" [Image: smiley_emoticons_selbstmord.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
02-12-2012, 04:04 AM
(02-12-2012 03:48 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(02-12-2012 02:48 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  You know what I hate? (don't bother answering that, I'm gonna tell you either way)

I fucking hate that.

Bruther, I had the very same rant (only in real life) just yesterday. I can do you one better, though. People who post baby pics and then ask "Aren't I cute?" [Image: smiley_emoticons_selbstmord.gif]
Oh god yes.
Like anyone is gonna say no?
Even if you think it's the ugliest fucking baby you've ever seen you're just not gonna reply or lie.

Perhaps mothers are just so insecure that they think they popped out an ugly baby that they need reassurance from their friends that the 72 hours of labor was worth it.

Oooo! My favorite, "isn't it just a little miracle?"
It's like, "bitch, do you want a biology lesson as to why it isn't a miracle but rather the product of years of evolution?"

02-12-2012, 04:08 AM
"Of all the sperm you have taken in your lifetime, of all the eggs you have produced; That thing, was the one that happened?"

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post