Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
16-02-2017, 08:00 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(16-02-2017 07:04 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(16-02-2017 06:48 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Sheriff just wanted me to call the guy. Which I did he's going to send me his insurance information. I sent him mine. I feel terrible. Rambled like an idiot.

Sigh.

And here I thought I could hobnob with some hardened criminals, and all. Rolleyes I am disappoint.

I know, right? I'm a total badass...don't fuck with me....

I was nearly in tears when the sheriff called back. I feel like such a wimp. The sheriff asked me if I was ok. She said "try to relax you're not in trouble. Have a drink, just don't drive anywhere." I nearly choked.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
16-02-2017, 08:01 PM
(16-02-2017 07:10 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(16-02-2017 06:48 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Sheriff just wanted me to call the guy. Which I did he's going to send me his insurance information. I sent him mine. I feel terrible. Rambled like an idiot.

Sigh.

You're having a weird week. Yes

No kidding....I mean really? First weird X files creepy guy wandering by house and now this...

Bad news is I'm not cooking dinner tonight. I'm really hoping there's chicken or something left over.

16-02-2017, 08:03 PM
(16-02-2017 07:45 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Sorry Moms, what a bad week Sad

Edit: Though if you end up in the pen...well, I've watched Orange Is the New Black (and toured a real women's penitentiary). Happy to send you some commissary in exchange for a TTA contributor tag. Angel

If it weren't for Earmuffs you might have won the comment prize. Tongue

I might have to watch that show now (Orange is the New Black) might need some pointers.

16-02-2017, 08:10 PM
(16-02-2017 08:03 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(16-02-2017 07:45 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Sorry Moms, what a bad week Sad

Edit: Though if you end up in the pen...well, I've watched Orange Is the New Black (and toured a real women's penitentiary). Happy to send you some commissary in exchange for a TTA contributor tag. Angel

If it weren't for Earmuffs you might have won the comment prize. Tongue

I might have to watch that show now (Orange is the New Black) might need some pointers.

Darnit Muffs! Always coming in second to professionals like you!

One of my friends has me trying it and in the past 6 days I've watched two seasons out of four. First lesson the show teaches? Your husband will break his promise to wait to watch a beloved TV show with you.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
16-02-2017, 08:14 PM
And I have to take Bryce and head out on the lam.

My husband is not happy.

Signed,
Bubbles the truck stop hooker

[+] 7 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
16-02-2017, 08:16 PM
So here I am working for the 11th day in a row. Working at work then more at home...of course my hourly rate of pay is taking quite a plunge due to all the hours I am putting in (since I am salaried).

But I am loving it. Weird, right?

I hope it pays off in the long run.

Soon I will have to steal Peebo's "at work" tag. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
16-02-2017, 08:20 PM
(16-02-2017 08:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So here I am working for the 11th day in a row. Working at work then more at home...of course my hourly rate of pay is taking quite a plunge due to all the hours I am putting in (since I am salaried).

Glad things are looking up!

You're long overdue for some good news...

16-02-2017, 08:26 PM
(16-02-2017 08:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So here I am working for the 11th day in a row. Working at work then more at home...of course my hourly rate of pay is taking quite a plunge due to all the hours I am putting in (since I am salaried).

I thought that was where he lived.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
16-02-2017, 09:00 PM
I just can't do anything right.

Just fuck.

Last year I went to sears because we needed a new water filter for the fridge. It was in January of last year.

At the time I signed up for their service that sends you a water filter each year. I thought cool, I won't have to think about it.

Right?

So January comes and mid month the light comes on indicating the filter is due....

I wait...

I get tons of spam from sears so I think maybe it's one of things where you have to approve it, before they send it, so I went on Amazon found the exact one and ordered it. It will arrive next week at the earliest.

Today I get an email from who else but sears saying they just shipped it a month late.

So now I'm paying twice for something...because it's too late to cancel amazon.

I try to do the right thing....and I just get shit on.

16-02-2017, 09:16 PM
(16-02-2017 09:00 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I just can't do anything right.

Just fuck.

Last year I went to sears because we needed a new water filter for the fridge. It was in January of last year.

At the time I signed up for their service that sends you a water filter each year. I thought cool, I won't have to think about it.

Right?

So January comes and mid month the light comes on indicating the filter is due....

I wait...

I get tons of spam from sears so I think maybe it's one of things where you have to approve it, before they send it, so I went on Amazon found the exact one and ordered it. It will arrive next week at the earliest.

Today I get an email from who else but sears saying they just shipped it a month late.

So now I'm paying twice for something...because it's too late to cancel amazon.

I try to do the right thing....and I just get shit on.

Well at least you will have one for next year if they are late again.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post