Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
25-02-2017, 09:02 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(25-02-2017 06:13 PM)julep Wrote:  
(25-02-2017 02:15 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  EVERY GODDAMN YEAR IT'S THE SAME THING.

I get all the tax crap together and put it on the desk...then he begins to do it and asks where is this where is that...

IT'S IN FRONT OF YOU!

It was tax day for us, too. Spent a bunch of time yesterday getting the paperwork together and then more time today hunting down a few extra documents.

Then my husband comes home tonight with our taxes all done, yay!--except that he left the tote bag with all of our documents back at the H&R Block office.

Husband insists on self flagellation and does the taxes himself.

I think though, he will agree to take his mom's taxes to H&R Block, since that's where she always went.

I just got to figure out all the crap we need.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-02-2017, 09:21 PM
(25-02-2017 08:52 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I thought that the Amazon crew had taken over and kicked everyone else out. Gasp

You mean we can do that somehow? Consider
25-02-2017, 09:27 PM
Not really a rant, but I am sad that school vacation is over.
I really enjoy having the family home and will be sad when they go back to school and the house is lonely Sad

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
26-02-2017, 01:09 PM
Thanks mom for getting me to worry and fret over something I wasn't even worried about before. Dodgy

Note: talking about my mother, not Moms Tongue

26-02-2017, 01:25 PM
I really want to just go back and never have kids. I wish I'd been infertile. I can't handle the stress of this. I sure as fuck don't want grandkids. Fuck that. I ain't babysitting or taking care of any more babies.

26-02-2017, 01:27 PM
(26-02-2017 01:25 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I really want to just go back and never have kids. I wish I'd been infertile. I can't handle the stress of this. I sure as fuck don't want grandkids. Fuck that. I ain't babysitting or taking care of any more babies.

Revenator is very motherly, growing up in West Baltimore and whatnot. Yes

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
26-02-2017, 01:41 PM
(26-02-2017 01:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-02-2017 01:25 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I really want to just go back and never have kids. I wish I'd been infertile. I can't handle the stress of this. I sure as fuck don't want grandkids. Fuck that. I ain't babysitting or taking care of any more babies.

Revenator is very motherly, growing up in West Baltimore and whatnot. Yes

[Image: 30127858.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
26-02-2017, 01:47 PM
(26-02-2017 01:41 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(26-02-2017 01:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Revenator is very motherly, growing up in West Baltimore and whatnot. Yes

[Image: 30127858.jpg]

Hmm this must be some kind of Marylander/Baltimoran inside joke. >.>

26-02-2017, 03:26 PM
I've been cleaning the kitchen and doing laundry.

Ok, I've been rewashing the shit left in the washer.

I'm tired of disarray. Finally.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

26-02-2017, 04:01 PM
(26-02-2017 01:25 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I really want to just go back and never have kids. I wish I'd been infertile. I can't handle the stress of this.

Please try not to let your kids know that.

It's one thing to let them know you are stressed. It's quite another to let them know they weren't/aren't wanted.

It hurts my heart...my mother didn't want kids and it was no secret to me that I 'stole her youth' from her and she would never forgive me or quit punishing me.

As for grandkids....I am not a grandma. They call me Gigi. I don't do babies or toddlers very well...never did. And I sort of figure that I did my time. I will help out now and then when it's needed but I am kind of out of the kid business.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat